Marc Bernier RIP

He should have just gotten the microchip like the rest of us who are alive.

That microchip conspiracy is one of the more ridiculous ones out there.

These people actually believe the government knows they exist, actually cares they exist and is going to wast their time and money "monitoring" them.

These people are totally bat crap crazy.

That's on top of most of the vaccines were developed here in America under trump's "warp speed" program and he takes full credit for.

They actually believe trump put microchips in vaccines.

To all those who actually believe that conspiracy, wake up. The government doesn't even know you exist much less gives a rat's ass that you exist.

You just don't matter enough to the government to do something like that.

Even if it was possible. Which it's not.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.

It's a story that's sad but true. But one can only hope that a lesson can be learned.

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.
never heard of him

They don't even believe that the virus is dangerous. It's just another flu. Or a hoax. Or whatever it is they're being told.

All we can do is hope that some of them wake up. As for the rest, it is what it is.
I know it can be dangerous, but so can getting the vaccine.

These people actually believe the government knows they exist, actually cares they exist and is going to wast their time and money "monitoring" them.

That's on top of most of the vaccines were developed here in America under trump's "warp speed" program and he takes full credit for.

To all those who actually believe that conspiracy, wake up. The government doesn't even know you exist much less gives a rat's ass that you exist.

People would not think this way without all of the subterfuge and hidden ways of our government. Many African American Prog voters have little trust in government entities even though they vote for it.

They don't even believe that the virus is dangerous. It's just another flu. Or a hoax. Or whatever it is they're being told.

All we can do is hope that some of them wake up. As for the rest, it is what it is.

Is the flu a virus ?

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Never hear of the "prominent" conservative voice either.

Good to see no liberals are dying of covid

And if you want to take that chance feel free.

Just don't expect any sympathy if you do get sick.

And you don't seem to realize that people are getting denied health are because people like you aren't getting vaccinated and are causing hospitals to be inundated with people who could have just gotten a free vaccine and not gotten sick at all.

And stop making shit up about me.

I never smoked cigarettes. My chronic asthma is a result of having whooping cough as a small child, living in mold and cockroach infested buildings with my drug addict chain smoking mother.

Sure

OK so tell me what's your baseline whether something is safe to do or not.

less than one in a million people have any severe reaction to the Covid VAccine.

So tell me do you refuse to do anything that has a higher negative possibility than less than one in a ,illion?

You're incredibly judgmental and want to deny people healthcare based on those judgments

Downright Puritanical

The vaccines do not have microchips in them.

They are a very good bet for some.

A 50-50 bet for others.

And a really, really terrible bet for many.

The fact that you need a THIRD shot 6-8 months after the first two should give anyone pause.

You're incredibly judgmental and want to deny people healthcare based on those judgments

Downright Puritanical
I never said I wanted to deny health care to anyone.

You don't seem to care that if you get COVID and end up in an ICU that YOU will be the reason that someone else gets denied a medical procedure.

The vaccines do not have microchips in them.

They are a very good bet for some.

A 50-50 bet for others.

And a really, really terrible bet for many.

The fact that you need a THIRD shot 6-8 months after the first two should give anyone pause.
How do you know that the vaccines dont have chips in them ? Have you done your research ?

Forum List

Back