Marc Bernier RIP

Who the fuck is he?

And who the fuck cares?

His family and friends care.

He was a human being. He contributed to our nation. He probably had children and grandchildren.

They have gone through a hell no one should have to endure.

The man who died went through an even worse hell.

How do I know this? My favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave in April 2020.

I know exactly what he and his family endured. I know what they will endure in the coming months.

No one should have to endure that. Especially now since it's preventable.

We all should care that people are dying.

Once you become callous to this be careful, you run the risk of losing your humanity and soul.

Never heard of him...

My god.

Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean people loved and depended on him. It doesn't mean his life and death is meaningless.

And it certainly doesn't mean people can be so cold and callous about his death, as you displayed above.

Where is your humanity?

He was a human being. He contributed to our nation. He probably had children and grandchildren.

How do I know this? My favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave in April 2020.

I know exactly what he and his family endured. I know what they will endure in the coming months.

Once you become callous to this be careful, you run the risk of losing your humanity and soul.
I never heard of him if he was such a "prominent" radio host I think i would have.

And lots of people die every day.

Some through no fault of their own and others as a direct result of their choices.

I don't have much sympathy for the latter.

Tommy just enjoys sinking to new depths every week on here.

and I say that as someone who's pro-Vax, would rather everyone got done and been done twice myself.

My god.

Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean people loved and depended on him. It doesn't mean his life and death is meaningless.

And it certainly doesn't mean people can be so cold and callous about his death, as you displayed above.

Where is your humanity?
Hold on a minute ya lunatic.

You literally liked Tommy's post where he says it's good that he died and then lectures someone else about "humanity"

Typical leftist - hypocrite.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Another Herman Cain Award winner
I have listened to him at times when in the car driving. He was not some KKK person like Sen. Byrd. He was not a right wing to the max conservative. He even was understandable in many Prog issues. He liked the area he lived in. And had his beliefs. This Virus is insidious. And since we are living with massive propaganda about it, we are all prisoners of the global elites. You would think there would be government messages to us all about any thing we could use in vitamins and current medications and everything else to help out with this and the affects of the vaccines developed with it. Nothing...Nada.....There has been enough time. Yeah.. this disease is more then we are being told. Tribulations suck.

I never heard of him if he was such a "prominent" radio host I think i would have.

Some through no fault of their own and others as a direct result of their choices.

I've never heard of him either. That doesn't mean that I can't have sympathy and care that he died from the virus.

Can you have any feelings or sympathy for the people he left behind who loved him?

They went through and are still in a hell that no one should endure.

I do have sympathy and care that people die whether it was their own fault of not.

My heart goes out to him, his family and his friends.

No one should have to endure this especially since it's all preventable now.

1630244934104.png

Earlier this year, he had responded to a doctor who tweeted about the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine that she was "an absolute enemy of a free people." The next month, he expressed support for a mask-burning party in Ohio.

No wonder Texas is such a shithole.

Can you have any feelings or sympathy for the people he left behind who loved him?

They went through and are still in a hell that no one should endure.

I do have sympathy and care that people die whether it was their own fault of not.

My heart goes out to him, his family and his friends.

No one should have to endure this especially since it's all preventable now.
Hold on a minute ya lunatic.

You literally liked Tommy's post where he says it's good that he died and then lectures someone else about "humanity"

Typical leftist - hypocrite.

Do as I say, not as I do.

I liked it because I believe more people need to know these things.

Not because I was happy he died.

You are one sick person.

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.

Your vaccine is already worn off. When are you due for your booster?

My god.

Where is your humanity?
Wow, your diaper sure got twisted quickly.

I never suggested he didn't exist. I never said people didn't love and depend on him. I never said his life and death were meaningless.

And I can do whatever the fuck I want. If I want to say that I'm glad the fucker is dead and I hope his rotting corpse gets eaten by wolves, I can say that. But that's be stupid and mean.

I just said I've never heard of him.

If you're so fragile that such a comment spins you up like that, the internet may not be for you...

I have listened to him at times when in the car driving. He was not some KKK person like Sen. Byrd. He was not a right wing to the max conservative. He even was understandable in many Prog issues. He liked the area he lived in. And had his beliefs. This Virus is insidious. And since we are living with massive propaganda about it, we are all prisoners of the global elites. You would think there would be government messages to us all about any thing we could use in vitamins and current medications and everything else to help out with this and the affects of the vaccines developed with it. Nothing...Nada.....There has been enough time. Yeah.. this disease is more then we are being told. Tribulations suck.
Tribulations? Lol. Get vaccinated. You don't want to be the next Herman Cain Award nominee.

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.

You're really scared aren't you Tommy?

I find that behind most of this vitriolic screeching are very very afraid people

Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked?

I don't agree with you on many things but I appreciate that it's coming from a good place. Sincerely

I do not appreciate the utter ghouls here who dance on the graves of people who died. They should fear for their souls, to be honest, and I don't say that for any kind of point-scoring. I say that to warn them, because it's true.

Wow, your diaper sure got twisted quickly.

I never suggested he didn't exist. I never said people didn't love and depend on him. I never said his life and death were meaningless.

And I can do whatever the fuck I want. If I want to say that I'm glad the fucker is dead and I hope his rotting corpse gets eaten by wolves, I can say that. But that's be stupid and mean.

I just said I've never heard of him.

If you're so fragile that such a comment spins you up like that, the internet may not be for you...

I had never heard of him either. Yet I didn't just callously say I never heard of him. I care that he died so horribly. I care that his family and friends went through a hell no one should have to endure and will continue in that hell for a while.

I care about people.

Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean people didn't loved and depended on him. It doesn't mean his life and death is meaningless.

You would have been better off not posting anything.

I don't agree with you on many things but I appreciate that it's coming from a good place. Sincerely

I do not appreciate the utter ghouls here who dance on the graves of people who died. They should fear for their souls, to be honest, and I don't say that for any kind of point-scoring. I say that to warn them, because it's true.

We are all humans. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. We all love and are hurt.

Just because I don't agree with someone's point of view doesn't mean that they don't matter to me or the world.

Once we become callous to all this suffering and death, we start to lose our humanity.

I care that people are suffering and dying. Whether they vaccinated or not.

It's not a political thing with me. It's a humanity thing and I'm seeing so many people losing that humanity because of this virus.

I wish none of this was happening.

Tribulations? Lol. Get vaccinated. You don't want to be the next Herman Cain Award nominee.
Trust is difficult. Not impossible. Again there is pure disbelief by Progressives on others questions of this Virus. Also.. if you make into the 60's of age you have beaten the system. If you are constantly going to doctors and getting massive medications and surviving how much is worth it? How much the charge to the taxpayers is worth it? Many people want to live. But there are many who want to die. Kevorkian proved it. Christianity though says no suicide. Perhaps this is a legitimate road for some who have religion and are tired of life.

Forum List

Back