Map of States where Fascist Dems have tried to Disqualify Trump.

Has the left embraced Fascism?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCOTUS.....Don't forget to REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love the sound of REEEEEEEEEEE! in the morning.

1709477851870.jpeg

Since when is trying to follow the Constitution, fascism?
Since when has the left enforced our laws as a Republic under the Constitution.

Removed for INSURRECTION. SHOW ME THE CHARGES IN COURT REQUIRED BY OUR LAWS...

Show me the Constitution with LERNER and the IRS attacking conservative groups.

Abuse of FISA and the FBI.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.

I'm looking at you, and your response!
Good. Im looking at your party's ACTIONS.

You really think this coutry is gonna put up with the BS from the left forever.

Your Fascist side with its actions are making it clearer every day what you have become.

You really are a tard, aren't you? You secular liberal progressives are the Stalinists, using underhanded tactics to attempt to keep your political opponents off the ballots.

I'm really going to hammer your sorry ass after this next presidential election, you can bank on that.
They deserve it. They have earned our disrespect

When Stalinist traitors weep, as they're doing here, it means good things are happening for the USA and democracy.

Now, run along, Trump cultists. Those commie dongs won't suck themselves, so your special skills are needed.

Seriusly, China and Russia won't be sending even more money to the GOP unless you do what you do best, so get cracking.

And know that we're laughing about how your shithuman Jan 6 traitor pals are rotting in prison, now matter how many fascist bitch-tears you shed. Traitor Ashli is still freezing in Hell for eternity, and most Trump cultists will eventually join her.

That's what most awesome about being a liberal, not going to Hell.
Do you often daydream of killing your political opposition?

In regards to pay back from what your side has done. DAMN SKIPPY I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Someone with that much hate in their hearts for fellow American's based on nothing more than ideological disagreement, shows that there is a mental problem there....We should pity them...

Someone with that much hate in their hearts for fellow American's based on nothing more than ideological disagreement, shows that there is a mental problem there....We should pity them...
Fck em at this point. Karma is what they deserve.

Fascism at its best!^^^

Just because he wants to cancel out your vote, censor your First Amendment rights on social media, have the FBI kick your door in at 3AM, and the IRS to audit you every year for 10 years straight doesn't mean he's a "fascist."

Eagle1462010 just believes you should have a big steaming helping of the same shit you leftist Bidenistas have been serving to us.

Did you really think we're going to "forgive and forget"? Just remember, you had it coming to you.

THREAD LOCKED - VIOLATES CLEAN START RULE

1709481095355.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back