Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never "debunked" me on anything faunzie.
You're comparing photos out of context for one thing.
LOLOLOL

Of course I have. I just showed you the beam you claim was cut -- was not cut until late October according to the photographs.

You denying I debunked your bullshit doesn't mean I didn't debunnk your bullshit -- it only means you're insane enough to cling to your conspiracy nonsense even when you're thoroughly debunked.

LOLOLOL

Of course I have. I just showed you the beam you claim was cut -- was not cut until late October according to the photographs.

You denying I debunked your bullshit doesn't mean I didn't debunnk your bullshit -- it only means you're insane enough to cling to your conspiracy nonsense even when you're thoroughly debunked.
Clean up crews don't cut beams at 45 degree angles , genius.

As I said, your explanation is just awful.
I'm not explaining anything.
I'm asking questions.

LOLOLOL

Says who?

Why wouldn't they cut them at 45 degree angles if they wanted the beams to fall a specific directions?

Again, you have no explanation. Just your insistence that it must be so, because its inconvenient to your conspiracy. That's not a reason.

I'm asking questions.[/QUOTE]

No, you're ignoring evidence. When asked questions about the ENORMOUS holes in the truther thermite claims, you flee.

I'm just asking some questions too. And the Truther explanation doesn't hold up.

Thermite reactions are absolutely and completely obvious. And with 47 core columns and 240 perimeter columns per floor and the tower coming down from the point of impact with the planes to the ground, each floor would have had to been destroyed individually. That's roughly 90 floors on one tower and about 80 on the other, that would have been nearly 50,000 individual thermite reactions that would have needed to have gone off.

With the 240 perimeter columns are on the outside of the building, exposed to open air. So when the 10s or thousands of thermite reactions went off, they would have lit the WTC towers so brightly you would have been able to see the light from orbit.

Yet.....nothing. Not a single thermite reaction was ever seen. Despite your theory requiring 10s of thousands of them.

Where were the 10s of thousands of thermite reactions that the Truther thermite theory requires?

11,500 views in 4 weeks. I must be famous by now.
53.jpg

You never "debunked" me on anything faunzie.
You're comparing photos out of context for one thing.

What 'context'? I've shown you thermal lances that produce EXACTLY the kind of cut that we saw in those pictures, along with pictures of ground zero where they're using those exact kind of lances to cut 'angled cuts' on the beams.....that you insist that the clean up crew never made.

How do you know the clean up crews didn't use angled cuts to direct the beams to fall where they wanted them too. Faun has already shown you before and after pictures of the clean up where those EXACT angled cuts are made by clean up crews.

Again, the truther explanation is stupidly complicated and backed by nothing but you saying it must be so. While we have picture after picture of clean up crews doing EXACTLY what you insist they never do, making the EXACT cuts with lances that truthers insist can only be made with 'thermite'.

Nope. No thermite reauired. Your conspiracy theory is completely unnecessary. In addition to being widly fact free, stupidly complicated and better explained by thermal lances and clean up crews.

I'm not a 'truther'. I'm a fact finder.

No, you're a fact ignorer.

As thermal lances are fact. Thermal lances making the exact cuts we saw in your pictures, they were at ground zero as part of the clean up effort, as we before and after photos of the clean up with those EXACT angled cuts. Cuts you insist that the clean up crews would never make.....um, because?

Yet you ignore these facts and keep pushing these stupidly complicated conspiracies that don't match the evidence, are completely unnecessary, and are better explained through far simpler and more mundane events. Like, clean up crews.

The WTC came down opposite of controlled demolition. I've shown you videos of the controlled demolition, how the building all comes down at once with the destruction of the building beginning at the bottom.

With the towers coming down exactly opposite, coming down top to bottom. With the collapse initiating and the point of impact of the planes and proceded 1 floor at a time, to the ground.

Yet you ignore these facts too. And bizarrely cling to a simply stupid conspiracy that is a horrible explanation of the events. The truther conspiracies are unnecessary, insanely complicated, and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Why wasn't Paul Bremer or Larry Silverstein at work that day I wonder.
Premonition I bet.

Larry Silversteins office wasn't at the WTC plaza.

So....what exactly does Silverstein NOT being at the WTC imply, when his office isn't at the WTC?

C'mon, man. Think.

LOLOLOL

I'm asking questions.
So you say. These pictures show otherwise....

Here's your photo. Notice the beams in the red, white and blue circles...

beam3.jpg

Here are those same three beams from a photo taken around October 29th, 2001...

beam2.jpg

And here are those same 3 beams -- the one in red, is not yet cut...

beam1.jpg

G'head ... this is where you deny reality again. :abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

I'm asking questions.
So you say. These pictures show otherwise....

Here's your photo. Notice the beams in the red, white and blue circles...

View attachment 282773

Here are those same three beams from a photo taken around October 29th, 2001...

View attachment 282775

And here are those same 3 beams -- the one in red, is not yet cut...

View attachment 282777

G'head ... this is where you deny reality again. :abgg2q.jpg:

So much for looking for 'facts'. Angelo is just ignoring any fact that doesn't match the terrible truther conspiracy. Which is just an awful explanation.

Larry Silversteins office wasn't at the WTC plaza.

So....what exactly does Silverstein NOT being at the WTC imply, when his office isn't at the WTC?

C'mon, man. Think.
He and his daughter both had offices there and neither were at work that day.

The billionaire only avoided being present in the attack when his wife persuaded him to see a doctor that morning rather than take his usual spot in an office at the top of the North Tower.

Interestingly, Silverstein told the Wall Street Journal on Saturday that his wife had forced him to fulfil a doctors appointment on the morning of 9/11, meaning he would miss his usual breakfast date at the Windows on the World restaurant, which was located on the 107th floor of the World Trade Center’s north tower.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/what-is-larry-silverstein-net-worth-the-man-who-bought-the-world-trade-center-before-9-11-7102796/

LOLOLOL

I'm asking questions.
Would ya look at this ..... a 9/11 cleanup crew guy cutting a beam at about a 45° angle....

011126wtc.jpg

G'head Truther, this is where you deny reality again.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

I'm asking questions.
Would ya look at this ..... a 9/11 cleanup crew guy cutting a beam at about a 45 angle....

011126wtc.jpg

G'head Truther, this is where you deny reality again.:abgg2q.jpg:

BAM!

So tell us again, Angelo why the Clean up crews wouldn't cut the beam at 45 degree angles....while looking at a picture of a member of the clean up crew cutting a beam at a 45 degree angle.

And that's a thermal lance.

Here's your chance to seek 'facts', Angelo. What are the odds that you're going to ignore these facts too?

One picture vs 100 unanswered questions.
Don't forget there's a Grand Jury hearing coming some day.

You said you're seeking 'facts'. There's a fact that incontrevertibly contradicts the conspiracy you're promoting.

The beams were cut by clean up crews. And YES, the clean up crews did cut the beams at 45 degree angles, despite your baseless claims to the contrary.

No thermite or shaped charges necessary. This is what I'm talking about, Angelo.....the truther explanation is *terrible*. Its an awful explanation for the events. Its needlessly complicated, its contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and its completely unnecessary. As there are BETTER explanations that match the facts that are simpler and much more mundane.

Like....clean up crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back