Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only you had the same enthusiasm to be on the right side of the facts...
You have proven to be as big of paid scum bag as your girl friend Faun.
Go to post 859 its all there
Wait...Faun is my "friend" now? Bwahahahaha! I've called her worse things than ANYONE else on this board. She's a piece of shit.

Man, you people can't get even the most basic information correct. :laugh:
LOL

To demonstrate what an imbecile you are -- after 8 years of posting on this site you still don't know I'm a dude.

The 'net is full of loudmouths who have no game....
troll.jpg

~S~

Thank you, I am reasonable, I did not follow everything about the conspiracies on September 11, 2001, but I have a lot of documentary at home of people who filmed live on the morning of September 11 as the Naudet Brothers.
This is an emotional and divisive issue for us all. I have some once close relatives who I never speak to anymore
because of it.
Yes, but I do not believe in a conspiracy ... all that to start with a Frenchman who sold a lot of books saying that the pentagon was hit by a missile, you know I know a little and how the story to begin

What you do not understand in what I said?
Why you would be discussing a B52 when the Twin Towers were struck with 767s.
World Trade Center engineers also envisioned an aircraft crashing into one of the two towers. In July 1945, a B-25 bomber that had lost its way in the fog hit the 79th floor of the Empire State Building.
Leslie Robertson considered the scenario of the impact of a Boeing 707 airliner, but not a boeing 767

Dalia unlike all these idiot paid shills like parrot,faun predfan and others,you have always been reasonable but you are obviously have done no research into this so i can forgive you for these comments.

there was a special on 9/11 done months before the attacks where one of the engineers involved in it said the towers were designed so it could withstand hits from MULTIPLE airliners,also these teolls ignore that there are thousands of architects and engineers that have said those towers could not have fallen like that at near freefall speed as they did and they were the product of a controlled demolition oh and demolition experts have said so as well.

here watch this video here AND read what it says below. get educated.LOL
this is just PART of it,read it all in the video.

Frank De Martini WTC architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core, thereby creating large expanses of unobstructed floor space, was relatively new, and unique for a skyscraper. However, that approach is commonplace in contemporary skyscrapers. Frank Demartini's Statement Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center, spoke of the resilience of the towers in an interview recorded on January 25, 2001. The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

Frank De Martini WTC architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core, thereby creating large expanses of unobstructed floor space, was relatively new, and unique for a skyscraper. However, that approach is commonplace in contemporary skyscrapers. Frank Demartini's Statement Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center, spoke of the resilience of the towers in an interview recorded on January 25, 2001. The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

these trolls ALSO not only ignore those facts but also that there were witnesses who gave testimonys of hearing explosives who got died mysteriously after giving those testimonys,same as the JFK assassination,if they gave a version of events that did not go along with the governments version,they died mysteriously.

witnesses ALSO said they heard EXPLOSIONS in the basement BEFORE the planes struck above,these trolls like predfan and faun and parrot ignore that and claim those witnesses were lying.:rolleyes:

plus you are obviously not aware of building 7.it was NOT hit by an airliner yet IT collapsesd as well,these trolls keep evading bld 7 cause they know it is the crux of the 9/11 coverup they cant get around that explosives brought the towers down,they evade bld 7 EVERYTIME.:lmao::laughing0301:

you obviously missed this video of angelos as well on bld 7 in his post before your post. try and keep up around here.LOL

Thank you, I am reasonable, I did not follow everything about the conspiracies on September 11, 2001, but I have a lot of documentary at home of people who filmed live on the morning of September 11 as the Naudet Brothers.

Dalia even if you accept the governments propaganda version of events,it was a conspiracy.:abgg2q.jpg: because this is not like the JFK assassination where the patsy was a supposed lone gunman their patsy this time was PATSYS,,their version is that there were 19 muslims involved so there was obviously a conspiracy even if people accept the unproven conspiracy theory of the governments that bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the attacks because a conspiracy involves two or more people so unlike the JFK assassination where people were told they were a fruitcake if they thought there was a conspiracy, that does not work this time, they cant say that in this case if you say there was a conspiracy since the government said 19 people were involved in the attacks.:biggrin:

here is what those paid shills i mentioned always ignore though that many of those alleged muslim highjackers they said were behind the attacks is that many of the people they said were behind the attacks turned up alive and they could not produce any video survillance that the highjackers boarded the planes.:abgg2q.jpg:

In the exchanges of your link, it says this is one of the main reasons for 911 :lInstigating hatred for a particular religion (Islam) and for particular part of the world (middle east) was one of the main reasons for 911.

• on 27 Oct 2006,
  • Mo wrote:
I'm glad there are so many people who have done their own independent research and who have questions. The question that remain unanswered.
Instigating hatred for a particular religion (Islam) and for particular part of the world (middle east) was one of the main reasons for 911. Since 911, governments have gotten full approval from people to go and kill as many innocent Muslims as possible and after killing them, label their dead bodies as terrorists.
Main Stream media played a very important role and sadly BBC is not innocent. The result of so many lies is the ignorance and fear among people in west. A shocking example is that when a wedding in Afghanistan was bombed by the US, my girlfriend's father had this to say "Nice, kill'em all". Without any doubt he's a republican and a bush supporter.
For Mr. Steve Herrmann I'm sure you could do better than that !

So have they already forgotten the 1993 bombing? who had done the attack? and the "apparitions" that at least 6 of the 19 "hijackers" were and are alive. what are the sources?

Like I said you are a scum bag and payed to post your nonsense. Funny thing about it is you would not say that shit to my face. So you have a nice night Marry and try not to get your panties in a twist.
You and your girl friends prove one thing that you are here for that pay check.
Your getting real boring.

ranfunck notice how parrot,predfan troll and all the other shills did this when you took them to school in this video?
Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

9/11 was a crime within a crime within a crime. When you figure that out, I'll buy you a beer.
Uh...it is painfully clear that you’ve had more than enough alcohol for 100 lifetimes. You need to stay far away from beer (and all other substances as well).

Coffee then.

does that have any different information on it than Missing Links does?

Yeah it was a joint CIA/mossad operation,these two videos here have all the documented evidence in them that prove it as i am sure that one does as well. these two videos have never been debunked or disproven.

Last edited:
This is an emotional and divisive issue for us all. I have some once close relatives who I never speak to anymore
because of it.
Yes, but I do not believe in a conspiracy ... all that to start with a Frenchman who sold a lot of books saying that the pentagon was hit by a missile, you know I know a little and how the story to begin

Why you would be discussing a B52 when the Twin Towers were struck with 767s.
World Trade Center engineers also envisioned an aircraft crashing into one of the two towers. In July 1945, a B-25 bomber that had lost its way in the fog hit the 79th floor of the Empire State Building.
Leslie Robertson considered the scenario of the impact of a Boeing 707 airliner, but not a boeing 767

Dalia unlike all these idiot paid shills like parrot,faun predfan and others,you have always been reasonable but you are obviously have done no research into this so i can forgive you for these comments.

there was a special on 9/11 done months before the attacks where one of the engineers involved in it said the towers were designed so it could withstand hits from MULTIPLE airliners,also these teolls ignore that there are thousands of architects and engineers that have said those towers could not have fallen like that at near freefall speed as they did and they were the product of a controlled demolition oh and demolition experts have said so as well.

here watch this video here AND read what it says below. get educated.LOL
this is just PART of it,read it all in the video.

these trolls ALSO not only ignore those facts but also that there were witnesses who gave testimonys of hearing explosives who got died mysteriously after giving those testimonys,same as the JFK assassination,if they gave a version of events that did not go along with the governments version,they died mysteriously.

witnesses ALSO said they heard EXPLOSIONS in the basement BEFORE the planes struck above,these trolls like predfan and faun and parrot ignore that and claim those witnesses were lying.:rolleyes:

plus you are obviously not aware of building 7.it was NOT hit by an airliner yet IT collapsesd as well,these trolls keep evading bld 7 cause they know it is the crux of the 9/11 coverup they cant get around that explosives brought the towers down,they evade bld 7 EVERYTIME.:lmao::laughing0301:

you obviously missed this video of angelos as well on bld 7 in his post before your post. try and keep up around here.LOL

Dalia even if you accept the governments propaganda version of events,it was a conspiracy.:abgg2q.jpg: because this is not like the JFK assassination where the patsy was a supposed lone gunman their patsy this time was PATSYS,,their version is that there were 19 muslims involved so there was obviously a conspiracy even if people accept the unproven conspiracy theory of the governments that bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the attacks because a conspiracy involves two or more people so unlike the JFK assassination where people were told they were a fruitcake if they thought there was a conspiracy, that does not work this time, they cant say that in this case if you say there was a conspiracy since the government said 19 people were involved in the attacks.:biggrin:

here is what those paid shills i mentioned always ignore though that many of those alleged muslim highjackers they said were behind the attacks is that many of the people they said were behind the attacks turned up alive and they could not produce any video survillance that the highjackers boarded the planes.:abgg2q.jpg:

In the exchanges of your link, it says this is one of the main reasons for 911 :lInstigating hatred for a particular religion (Islam) and for particular part of the world (middle east) was one of the main reasons for 911.

• on 27 Oct 2006,
  • Mo wrote:
I'm glad there are so many people who have done their own independent research and who have questions. The question that remain unanswered.
Instigating hatred for a particular religion (Islam) and for particular part of the world (middle east) was one of the main reasons for 911. Since 911, governments have gotten full approval from people to go and kill as many innocent Muslims as possible and after killing them, label their dead bodies as terrorists.
Main Stream media played a very important role and sadly BBC is not innocent. The result of so many lies is the ignorance and fear among people in west. A shocking example is that when a wedding in Afghanistan was bombed by the US, my girlfriend's father had this to say "Nice, kill'em all". Without any doubt he's a republican and a bush supporter.
For Mr. Steve Herrmann I'm sure you could do better than that !

So have they already forgotten the 1993 bombing? who had done the attack? and the "apparitions" that at least 6 of the 19 "hijackers" were and are alive. what are the sources?

Here read this link.

7 of 19 "Terrorists" Found Alive & Well

but here is the kicker that proves our government lied about those muslims being onboard doing the highjackings and all these paid shills here that have penetrated this site,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

most of them turned up alive and went public wanting to clear their names.Because they went public and it was public record that the alleged highjackers they said pulled it off,turned up alive,even the BBC could not cover it up and even THEY reported it,check this link out below.

The FBI Blunder: 9/11 Hijack Suspects Alive And Well
The world’s media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers “fingered” by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report:

The evidence is such that the only people we can be sure DID NOT carry out the WTC bombing are the Arabs.

The trouble with the case against bin Laden and the Arabs, so far, is that it is laughable. It is a joke.

The Conspiracy Blog | Conspiracy Theories and Alternative News Source - The FBI Blunder: 9/11 Hijack Suspects Alive And Well

there is 100 times much harder evidence it was the CIA and Israel as I just proved in my two videos and as Angelo has as well in many videos he has posted on this thread for expample,none of the shills here will answer the fact that there were some Israel students arrested after the attacks for their celebration of the towers falling down when they were seen and heard jumping up and down on a rooftop of another building and Israel workers were told not to show up that day for work. they were also taped by a low level FBI informant months before the attacks saying those towers are coming down but incredibly,the top brass in the FBI let him go.

oh and here is more information for you on the Israel students arrested for celebrating and the Israel workers that did not show up for work that day since they were told not to.

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

Every informed person is aware that elements of the US government were involved either in the perpetration or a coverup of the 9/11 attacks.
9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?

Did Israel Have Advance Warning of 9/11 Attacks? - WRMEA

just look at all the shills replies to this thread,they ALL ignore bld 7 since they know it is the crux of the 9/11 coverup they cant get around.LOL

911-WTC7.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed these paid shills are so stupid they dont realise how they are bringing down some major karma on themselves thinking that money is going to buy them happiness by posting lies.
Are you kidding me? This C.I.A. money has bought me happiness and then some! I own a Lamborghini Countach (1985), a Ferrari Testarossa (1989), and a Gulfstream V. And that's just the beginning of my "toys". The hours are great, the work is easy, and I get perks like pissing off cry babies like yourself!

Seriously....Best. Job. EVER.

Are you kidding me? This C.I.A. money has bought me happiness and then some! I own a Lamborghini Countach (1985), a Ferrari Testarossa (1989), and a Gulfstream V. And that's just the beginning of my "toys". The hours are great, the work is easy, and I get perks like pissing off cry babies like yourself!

Seriously....Best. Job. EVER.

More power to you but
FDR should have killed the CIA when he had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back