Many people rip Giuliani a new anal orifice

For those who defend Giuliani with the logic that one doesn't love America if they seek to fundamentally transform it ... by your own logic, Ronald Reagan didn't love America...

"I'm confident with the facts before them, the American people will understand the need for the changes that we'll propose next week. And this audit shows us that our actions must put the nation on a fundamentally different course." - Ronald Reagan

No no. Try not to be such a dishonest hack dolt.

To alter course only means we have veered OFF course. That's not transforming America. It is changing course.

In short, saying we need to fundamentally transform AMERICA" is simply NOT the same as saying "America needs to change its path."

We are presently (God help us all) on the Obumbler and lolberal Democrat path. We DO need to fundamentally change course.

For those who defend Giuliani with the logic that one doesn't love America if they seek to fundamentally transform it ... by your own logic, Ronald Reagan didn't love America...

"I'm confident with the facts before them, the American people will understand the need for the changes that we'll propose next week. And this audit shows us that our actions must put the nation on a fundamentally different course." - Ronald Reagan

To alter course only means we have veered OFF course. That's not transforming America. It is changing course.

In short, saying we need to fundamentally transform AMERICA" is simply NOT the same as saying "America needs to change its path."

We are presently (God help us all) on the Obumbler and lolberal Democrat path. We DO need to fundamentally change course.
There is no discernable difference between "fundamentally transform the U.S." and "put the nation on a fundamentally different course." They both result in the same desire to fundamentally change the nation. And in both cases, they were each respectively speaking about fundamentally transforming the economy.

There is no discernable difference between "fundamentally transform the U.S." and "put the nation on a fundamentally different course." They both result in the same desire to fundamentally change the nation. And in both cases, they were each respectively speaking about fundamentally transforming the economy.

Pure horseshit. A Great Person walking down a road makes a left turn into a minefield.

His pals warn him, "Hey buddy! You're off the path and entering a minefield!"

Are they saying the great man needs to fundamentally change his life?

Nope.

They are saying that he should change his path.

It is a very distinctive and important difference.

Your argument is specious, fauny.

Pure horseshit. A Great Person walking down a road makes a left turn into a minefield.

Nope.

They were both talking about the economy. One says fundamentally transform the U.S. while the other says put the nation on a fundamentally different course.

There is no discernible difference.

Nope.

They were both talking about the economy. One says fundamentally transform the U.S. while the other says put the nation on a fundamentally different course.

Repeating your already refuted ignorant claim doesn't convert your words into anything intelligent, honest or useful.

Changing the nation's course is not the same as changing the country.

The difference is both massive and obvious.

The technique the Progressive Jihadists use on Giuliani is the same one used to turn the Democrat Party into a single-minded collective.

No dissenting thought is allowed.

Notice they all have Clown avatars.

The technique the Progressive Jihadists use on Giuliani is the same one used to turn the Democrat Party into a single-minded collective.

No dissenting thought is allowed.

Notice they all have Clown avatars.

I have no problem with their clownie avies. Adhering to the mandates of their cult, they all worship a clown.

th

Nope.

Repeating your already refuted ignorant claim doesn't convert your words into anything intelligent, honest or useful.

Changing the nation's course is not the same as changing the country.

The difference is both massive and obvious.
It is the same since they were both talking about the economy.

Rudy may have learned to use some governmental power, but there's no evidence that being powerful makes him a "thug" or a "bully." Your rhetoric is cheap and baseless, but as usual, unpersuasive.

Tell that to the guy who got the plunger shoved up his ass, or the guy who got shot 45 times.

There is no such "fact" as your mere (silly) CLAIM that Obumbler "saved" the auto industry OR Wall Street.
And Neither Rudy nor I asserted that Obumbler IS a "communist." He was reared by and preached to about the evils of our society BY communists, however, and those lessons appear to have stuck. Try to stick to the actual topic, there, josey.

Guy, I work for a company that supplies the Auto Industry. Yes, Obama did save GM. Deal with it.

And finally, what your dear leader said was that he sought to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America. He did NOT say that he sought to fundamentally change things that can be made better. Nice effort at spin, but entirely fictional of you.

I'm better off than I was when your boy Bush fucked up the economy. So is everyone I know, even the people who vote Republican.

I could have steak every night for dinner for that much money. How much does a couple of eggs for breakfast cost? About $0.50. How much does a Bologna sandwich cost for lunch? Maybe another $0.50. How much does a whole chicken friar, some rice and some carrots cost for dinner? Less than $10.00, and that will feed an entire family of four.

I suspect you don't do a lot of shopping.

You stupid fuck, do you know what the "S" in SNAP stands for?

I raised a family of FIVE on a Hell of a lot lest than $649.00 a month, and there was NO supplement from the government.

When? Are you doing this RIGHT NOW? Or was this something like 20 years ago when 649 is worth about 2000 today?

Can't the dependent class be expected to provide ANY of their own needs?

And don't forget the free breakfast and lunch these kids get, if their parents bother to send them to school.

Hey, give every American a job AND make sure the 1%ers aren't cheating them, and then we can talk about ending government programs.

Nope.

The only one who wrecked the economy and wandered off into a minefield was the great Field Marshall Bunnypants Bush 43 ...

I could have steak every night for dinner for that much money. How much does a couple of eggs for breakfast cost? About $0.50. How much does a Bologna sandwich cost for lunch? Maybe another $0.50. How much does a whole chicken friar, some rice and some carrots cost for dinner? Less than $10.00, and that will feed an entire family of four.

I suspect you don't do a lot of shopping.
That poster does not do any thinking ....

Rudy may have learned to use some governmental power, but there's no evidence that being powerful makes him a "thug" or a "bully." Your rhetoric is cheap and baseless, but as usual, unpersuasive.

Tell that to the guy who got the plunger shoved up his ass, or the guy who got shot 45 times.

LOL. Rudy wasn't the cop who committed the crime, ya fuckin' dumbass hack. And Rudy also didn't pull the trigger on the gun 41 (or 45) times, you dishonest dolt hack.

There is no such "fact" as your mere (silly) CLAIM that Obumbler "saved" the auto industry OR Wall Street.
And Neither Rudy nor I asserted that Obumbler IS a "communist." He was reared by and preached to about the evils of our society BY communists, however, and those lessons appear to have stuck. Try to stick to the actual topic, there, josey.

Guy, I work for a company that supplies the Auto Industry. Yes, Obama did save GM. Deal with it.

I don't care who you turn a wrench for. No. Obumbler most defintiely did NOT "save" the auto industry. That's stupid propaganda and completely false.

And finally, what your dear leader said was that he sought to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America. He did NOT say that he sought to fundamentally change things that can be made better. Nice effort at spin, but entirely fictional of you.

I'm better off than I was when your boy Bush fucked up the economy. So is everyone I know, even the people who vote Republican.

President's don't fuck up economies and they also don't personally repair economies.

President Bush certainly didn't fuck up the economy. Congresses can certainly do a bit of fucking up. Liberal Democratics controlled Congress for a great period of time while W was in office. They are more to blame than W. Likewise, when Bubba was in the Oval Orifice, the improvements in the economy can be laid at the feet of the GOP led Congress, largely over Bubba's objections. That prick simply took much of the credit after the fact.

Forum List

Back