Many people rip Giuliani a new anal orifice

TyroneSlothrop said:
The only one who wrecked the economy and wandered off into a minefield was the great Field Marshall Bunnypants Bush 43 ...

sloth, you have already established that you are incapable of rational thought or making reasonable posts.

Rudy may have learned to use some governmental power, but there's no evidence that being powerful makes him a "thug" or a "bully." Your rhetoric is cheap and baseless, but as usual, unpersuasive.

Tell that to the guy who got the plunger shoved up his ass, or the guy who got shot 45 times.

LOL. Rudy wasn't the cop who committed the crime, ya fuckin' dumbass hack. And Rudy also didn't pull the trigger on the gun 41 (or 45) times, you dishonest dolt hack.

There is no such "fact" as your mere (silly) CLAIM that Obumbler "saved" the auto industry OR Wall Street.
And Neither Rudy nor I asserted that Obumbler IS a "communist." He was reared by and preached to about the evils of our society BY communists, however, and those lessons appear to have stuck. Try to stick to the actual topic, there, josey.

Guy, I work for a company that supplies the Auto Industry. Yes, Obama did save GM. Deal with it.

I don't care who you turn a wrench for. No. Obumbler most defintiely did NOT "save" the auto industry. That's stupid propaganda and completely false.

And finally, what your dear leader said was that he sought to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America. He did NOT say that he sought to fundamentally change things that can be made better. Nice effort at spin, but entirely fictional of you.

I'm better off than I was when your boy Bush fucked up the economy. So is everyone I know, even the people who vote Republican.

President's don't fuck up economies and they also don't personally repair economies.

President Bush certainly didn't fuck up the economy. Congresses can certainly do a bit of fucking up. Liberal Democratics controlled Congress for a great period of time while W was in office. They are more to blame than W. Likewise, when Bubba was in the Oval Orifice, the improvements in the economy can be laid at the feet of the GOP led Congress, largely over Bubba's objections. That prick simply took much of the credit after the fact.
Great period of time? Of the 8 years, Democrats were in control for 2 years in the House and 3.5 Senate.

But even worse for your sycophancy, Democrats were in control of neither the House nor the Senate at all during the critical years of 2003-2006, when the housing bubble raged uncontrollably.

Fauny said:
{repeats itself} * * * *

So, I will repeat myself, too.

"Repeating your already refuted ignorant claim doesn't convert your words into anything intelligent, honest or useful."
You've refuted nothing. You objected. Nothing more.

You merely repeated your already refuted claim. And it WAS refuted. Your denial is your dishonesty on display.

Your "comparison" between the Reagan assertion that we needed to change our PATH and the Obumbler declaration that we need to fundamentally change America (which was never a solely economic contention by that assclown) is false.

As you know.

Rudy may have learned to use some governmental power, but there's no evidence that being powerful makes him a "thug" or a "bully." Your rhetoric is cheap and baseless, but as usual, unpersuasive.

Tell that to the guy who got the plunger shoved up his ass, or the guy who got shot 45 times.

LOL. Rudy wasn't the cop who committed the crime, ya fuckin' dumbass hack. And Rudy also didn't pull the trigger on the gun 41 (or 45) times, you dishonest dolt hack.

There is no such "fact" as your mere (silly) CLAIM that Obumbler "saved" the auto industry OR Wall Street.
And Neither Rudy nor I asserted that Obumbler IS a "communist." He was reared by and preached to about the evils of our society BY communists, however, and those lessons appear to have stuck. Try to stick to the actual topic, there, josey.

Guy, I work for a company that supplies the Auto Industry. Yes, Obama did save GM. Deal with it.

I don't care who you turn a wrench for. No. Obumbler most defintiely did NOT "save" the auto industry. That's stupid propaganda and completely false.

And finally, what your dear leader said was that he sought to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America. He did NOT say that he sought to fundamentally change things that can be made better. Nice effort at spin, but entirely fictional of you.

I'm better off than I was when your boy Bush fucked up the economy. So is everyone I know, even the people who vote Republican.

President's don't fuck up economies and they also don't personally repair economies.

President Bush certainly didn't fuck up the economy. Congresses can certainly do a bit of fucking up. Liberal Democratics controlled Congress for a great period of time while W was in office. They are more to blame than W. Likewise, when Bubba was in the Oval Orifice, the improvements in the economy can be laid at the feet of the GOP led Congress, largely over Bubba's objections. That prick simply took much of the credit after the fact.
Great period of time? Of the 8 years, Democrats were in control for 2 years in the House and 3.5 Senate.

But even worse for your sycophancy, Democrats were in control of neither the House nor the Senate at all during the critical years of 2003-2006, when the housing bubble raged uncontrollably.

Don't underestimate the Dim Party's ability to obstruct the GOP majority.

The liberal Democrap Party WAS the party of no.

And I'm glad you raised the issue of the housing "bubble." Another creature of liberal Democrap manipulation of the economy took it to shit.

Oh STFU.

Morbid obesity is the problem, a hungry kid in America is one that did not get a 2 liter Coke and a pint or two of Hagen-Dazs, paid for by "foodstamps", before going to bed.

I would really like to see you feed a family of four on what a Food Stamp family gets.

Poverty Statistics Food Insecurity Fact Sheet Feeding America

The Maximum SNAP Benefits of a family of four is $649.00 a month. That comes out to $25.00 a day. Now, I would be truly impressed if you can provide three meals a day to a family of four with $25.00.

Easily done did it for years still doing it,stop buying shit food

Rudy doesn't look like he was torn a new asshole.... but we all know the OP has!

B-QZe3sCEAA0Lbk.png

Fauny said:
{repeats itself} * * * *

So, I will repeat myself, too.

"Repeating your already refuted ignorant claim doesn't convert your words into anything intelligent, honest or useful."
You've refuted nothing. You objected. Nothing more.

You merely repeated your already refuted claim. And it WAS refuted. Your denial is your dishonesty on display.

Your "comparison" between the Reagan assertion that we needed to change our PATH and the Obumbler declaration that we need to fundamentally change America (which was never a solely economic contention by that assclown) is false.

As you know.
Again,your objections are noted. However, you yourself posted Obama's quote in context. He was speaking of the economy.

And I'm glad you raised the issue of the housing "bubble." Another creature of liberal Democrap manipulation of the economy took it to shit.
Ok, now all you have to do is show which bill(s) Democrats blocked and you'll be able to back up your words ... which ring hollow.

As far as your idiocy about Democrat policies causing the bubble .... funny how Republicans took credit for it until it burst...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" - George Bush, 2004 Republican National Convention

Ok, now all you have to do is show which bill(s) Democrats blocked and you'll be able to back up your words ... which ring hollow.

As far as your idiocy about Democrat policies causing the bubble .... funny how Republicans took credit for it until it burst...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" - George Bush, 2004 Republican National Convention

Seems a different story in 1998!

I keep forgetting Bush is a Republican. What was it you guys objected to again?​

Oh and in 2005 Barney Frank had this to say about a HOUSING BUBBLE....

Barney Frank, in all his misguidings on the matter, was still a member of the minority party and not driving policy.

Oh, there are SOOOO MANY video's showing the CommiecRATS caused this it's mind boggling, just one more ......

I Hope I didn't spoil Pawns RANT about the Housing Bubble!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You be sure to let me know when you find one who drove the economy during the critical years of 2003 through 2006, when the vast majority of toxic loans were written.

Barney Frank, in all his misguidings on the matter, was still a member of the minority party and not driving policy.

Is that why the minority party today can halt the Senate from doing anything?... BUT in 1998 Andrew Cuomo was CHIEF OF HUD, and by his own admission caused the housing bubble with BAD LOANS... and in 1998 it was ALL DEMOCRATS making policy.

Is that why the minority party today can halt the Senate from doing anything?... BUT in 1998 Andrew Cuomo was CHIEF OF HUD, and by his own admission caused the housing bubble with BAD LOANS... and in 1998 it was ALL DEMOCRATS making policy.

I see. So you're under the delusion that Democrats were in control of the Congress in 1998. :cuckoo:

And Barney Frank was never in the Senate, so he blocked nothing; and you can't cite a single reform bill that the Democrats blocked in the Senate. As always, you lose because you're a natural born loser.

Rudys hateful rhetoric has given Democrats a big stick to use against all Republicans

Oh, there are SOOOO MANY video's showing the CommiecRATS caused this it's mind boggling, just one more ......

I Hope I didn't spoil Pawns RANT about the Housing Bubble!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You be sure to let me know when you find one who drove the economy during the critical years of 2003 through 2006, when the vast majority of toxic loans were written.

Now didn't the CRASH occur when there was a Democrat Congress in 2008? Well I do believe from Jan. 2007 on, that both houses of Congress were Democrat controlled, BUT they did NOTHING.... almost 2 years of letting it fester, and they were the ones, as we all know with the FINANCIAL power, and not the president.

Forum List

Back