Man's Attempt to Mimic a Flying Saucer

Here it is. I can't change the OP now, but this is what I meant to post

[
Nazi Germany had Die Glocke which allegedly was reaching 2500mph .Back engineered from a crash retrieval

Avro then had developments up to1961 but it then went under wraps .

The SS Nazis shot everyone before it was later moved to the US and Avro just stopped work with no believable reason ever given .

And the Gullibles still believe that the subject is nonsense . rofl

Nazi Germany had Die Glocke which allegedly was reaching 2500mph .Back engineered from a crash retrieval

The SS Nazis shot everyone before it was later moved to the US and Avro just stopped work with no believable reason ever given .

I've never seen anything more than fan powered VTOL craft. Nothing more than current technology that only looks like and mimicks "flying saucers"

Nazi bell?

~S~

I've never seen anything more than fan powered VTOL craft. Nothing more than current technology that only looks like and mimicks "flying saucers"

DYOR .
It will take you two minutes to confirm the gist of my comment.

The whole subject is huge and very much in deep Black Ops territory .

BTW I suggest that what has caught your eye is standard deflection material . The "big stuff" is at a different level and possibly identifies closely with an entirely different propulsion system . That is one way they employ to keep the UAP fans manipulated and under control .

Last edited:
A little boy goes to Hebrew School and when he gets home, his father asks him, "Well, son, what did you learn today".

The son replied, "We learned all about the battle between General Moses and General Pharaoh on the Red Sea. General Moses and his army were trapped and their retreat cut off by the Red Sea. General Moses deployed a tactical nuclear weapon to vaporize the water in the Red Sea and get his army across. When the water refilled the crater, General Pharaoh and his forces were drowned"

The father was flabbergasted, "Is THAT what they taught you?!", he exclaimed.

The boy said sheepishly, "Well... no. But you would NEVER believe the story they did tell us"

Forum List

Back