Manmade climate change predictions are a bust

No what he posted is true but what you posted is true also, it is indeed greening up because of additional CO2 in the air.
he hates green I guess. And, must not know that that extra green increases oxygen for humans. Odd sort these warmer nuts.

When you win, we all lose including yourself.

Global mean warming reached 1°C above preindustrial for the first time. It is a signal from the climate system that time is running out if we are to be able to reduce emissions fast enough so as to hold warming below 2°C, and ultimately below 1.5°C by 2100

You are stupid. But hey, most humans are.
where was the signal located?

Warmer temperatures are always more conducive to life on earth. If farmers can grow tomatoes, peppers, and melons in Sweden or Iceland, that's good. If animals can thrive in greater parts of the world, that's good. If birds can migrate farther and to more places, that's good. More UV light means more chlorophyll. That's good.
You will lose significantly MORE arable land to rising temperatures than you will gain. You need a basic geography lesson. Look at a globe. How much area is there in one square degree at the equator and how much in one square degree at the latitude of Sweden or Iceland.

Al Gore was right because the world is getting warmer at a dangerous rate and the cause is human GHG emissions. But he's not a scientist. If you think the scientists have done something wrong, you need to talk about them, not Al Gore.
Dude, stop it, my side is splitting

What does "we have all been consistent with the data" mean? Do you believe the world is not getting warmer?

Al Gore was right because the world is getting warmer at a dangerous rate and the cause is human GHG emissions. But he's not a scientist. If you think the scientists have done something wrong, you need to talk about them, not Al Gore.

Another lie from a resident climate gook who can't stop showing how stupid he is because he can't help it.

It has been COOLING for 6 years now definitely not warming at a dangerous rate.

You have been shown 100's of times that CO2 warm forcing is very small and has a diminishing Warm Forcing rate at higher CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

Here is how little CO2 adds after a doubling rate from 1750:

Watts Up With That?

Next, here is the radical change in downwelling radiation at the surface from the increase in CO2 that is supposed to be driving the “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!” What I’ve shown is the change that in theory would have occurred from the changes in CO2 from 1750 to the present, and the change that in theory will occur in the future when CO2 increases from its present value to twice the 1750 value. This is using the generally accepted (although not rigorously derived) claim that the downwelling radiation change from a doubling of CO2 is 3.5 watts per square metre (W/m2). The purpose is to show how small these CO2-caused changes are compared to total downwelling radiation.

change-in-downwelling-surface-radiation-2-720x647.png

The changes in downwelling radiation from the increase in CO2 are trivially small, lost in the noise …

=====

Your Gook virus needs to be ripped from your body for you recover back to sane levels.

Al Gore claimed that the polar ice would melt by 2013.
Al Gore’s science advisor (Michael Oppenheimer) said in 1990 that by 1996 the Platte River of Nebraska would be dry and the Mexican police will round up illegal American migrants surging into Mexico seeking work.
Obama’s science advisor (John Holdren) said that CO2 induced famines could kill as many as a billion people before 2020.
The father of global warming (James Hansen) said in 1986 that temperatures could rise by 7 degrees Fahrenheit by 2020 (but it only rose by 1 degree Fahrenheit)
Prince Charles said in 2009 that we have 50 days to save the planet from catastrophe.
The UN climate official (Noel Brown) said in 1989 that entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000.

Comment:
The manmade climate change predictions have all been a total bust.
But, that has not stopped the Climate Change Crackpots from imposing harmful regulations.
The Democrats want to ban the manufacturing of gas powered cars in 8 years.
Our power grid can't handle the electrical load of charging 290 million cars every day.
Electric cars are not emissions free, they only displace CO2 to the power plants.
Lithium strip mining is not environmentally friendly.
Poor people will not be able to afford EVs.
The Europeans have learned the hard way that alternative energy is not enough to power a growing economy.
Our greedy corrupt Democrat Party is using climate change FEAR to plunder the Taxpayers with $Trillion Dollar$ climate change boondoggle kick-back scams.
Future scientists will look back at this time in humanity and wonder how so many people could have been fooled by the manmade global warming hysteria.
This is how Alarmists now work "Man Made Climate Change (MMCC)"

It rained - That's MMCC
It snowed - That's MMCC
Some ice melted - That's MMCC
The sky was purple last night - That's MMCC

Give us a MMCC prediction - Silence

This is how Alarmists now work "Man Made Climate Change (MMCC)"

It rained - That's MMCC
It snowed - That's MMCC
Some ice melted - That's MMCC
The sky was purple last night - That's MMCC

Give us a MMCC prediction - Silence
I suspect a certain amount of disingenuousness here. Attempting to define something by examples - or in this case to elicit an accurate, scientific definition by made up examples you claim significant others have provided - tells me you've got nothing to bring to this conversation. The definition of "man made climate change" is blatantly obvious. The most obvious prediction is that global temperatures will continue to increase as human GHG emissions continue to grow. And if you've heard only silence on this issue, the problem is not our mouths but your ears (and the mind to which they're attached).

I suspect a certain amount of disingenuousness here. Attempting to define something by examples - or in this case to elicit an accurate, scientific definition by made up examples you claim significant others have provided - tells me you've got nothing to bring to this conversation. The definition of "man made climate change" is blatantly obvious. The most obvious prediction is that global temperatures will continue to increase as human GHG emissions continue to grow. And if you've heard only silence on this issue, the problem is not our mouths but your ears (and the mind to which they're attached).
Yes, Alarmists feel the sky is falling. Temperatures, CO2 ppm, sea levels etc.. have been extremely high in the earths history, particularly when the dinosaurs flourished, yet they feel mankind will struggle the next few decades, if not die out. Was it 2,400ppm co2 in the Cretaceous period? Not sure what the dinosaurs did right but allegedly mankind can't adapt/cope with that.

If you fall under the Alarmist/MMCC undrella, I suggest you get rid of you own belongings that contain plastic and avoid purchasing such products containing oil. Glad to hear you scrapped your ICE vehicle and now cycle around as EV's only reduce your ICE emissions by up to 30%.

So here, it would appear you're a "do as I say, not what I do" type of person. The day you quit everything carbon wise is the day I will listen to you because obviously you're using a device from the results of oil to access the internet.

Yes, Alarmists feel the sky is falling. Temperatures, CO2 ppm, sea levels etc.. have been extremely high in the earths history, particularly when the dinosaurs flourished, yet they feel mankind will struggle the next few decades, if not die out. Was it 2,400ppm co2 in the Cretaceous period? Not sure what the dinosaurs did right but allegedly mankind can't adapt/cope with that.

As I know has been pointed out to you in the past, there are a few qualifications that need to be applied to your comments. CO2 and temperature changes in the pre-industrial past took place orders of mangitude more slowly than they are ocurring today. This allowed for adaptation, both biological and geochemical. Additionally, CO2 and temperature levels since the appearance of homo sapiens some 200,000 years ago have been quite stable compared to all of Earth's history. The threat of AGW is the rapidity of the change it is producing from the conditions under which humans and human culture have evolved.

If you fall under the Alarmist/MMCC undrella, I suggest you get rid of you own belongings that contain plastic and avoid purchasing such products containing oil. Glad to hear you scrapped your ICE vehicle and now cycle around as EV's only reduce your ICE emissions by up to 30%.

Your comment here is irrelevant ad hominem.

So here, it would appear you're a "do as I say, not what I do" type of person. The day you quit everything carbon wise is the day I will listen to you because obviously you're using a device from the results of oil to access the internet.

And this is simply more irrelevant ad hominem. If you're unable to debate the science of this issue, just admit it and save us all the trouble such ignorance produces.

Climate Change Cultists are using Biden to make economic decisions that are hurting millions of people.
They are shutting down oil production.
The European CCC have made themselves dependent upon Russian oil and that gave Putin the power to invade Ukraine.
This has helped to cause this incredible inflation.
CCC inflation destroys people's savings, and it starves poor children
Biden says that we are going to have food shortages because the CCC has cut oil production.
Man Made Climate Change is fraudulent issue being used as a tool of fear by banana republic level politicians.
We have seen what Left Wing Totalitarian fanatics have done in history.
Mao starved millions.
Pol Pot starved millions
Stalin starved million.

Climate Change Cultists are using Biden to make economic decisions that are hurting millions of people.
They are shutting down oil production.
The European CCC have made themselves dependent upon Russian oil and that gave Putin the power to invade Ukraine.
This has helped to cause this incredible inflation.
CCC inflation destroys people's savings, and it starves poor children
Biden says that we are going to have food shortages because the CCC has cut oil production.
Man Made Climate Change is fraudulent issue being used as a tool of fear by banana republic level politicians.
We have seen what Left Wing Totalitarian fanatics have done in history.
Mao starved millions.
Pol Pot starved millions
Stalin starved million.
The sale of Russian oil and gas to Europe was not the result of pressure from environmentalists or anyone concerned about AGW. That dependence is NOT the cause of our current inflation. Supply chain issues and rapid increases in the cost of production (largely due to the pandemic) are the primary causes.

Anthropogenic global warming is not fraudulent, it is widely accepted mainstream science. The problem is not that more of those on the left accept mainstream science and the threat of AGW, it is that the pro-business right have fallen hook, line and sinker for a huge disinformation camapaign initiated and funded by fossil fuel industries for which AGW is an existential threat.

As I know has been pointed out to you in the past, there are a few qualifications that need to be applied to your comments. CO2 and temperature changes in the pre-industrial past took place orders of mangitude more slowly than they are ocurring today. This allowed for adaptation, both biological and geochemical. Additionally, CO2 and temperature levels since the appearance of homo sapiens some 200,000 years ago have been quite stable compared to all of Earth's history. The threat of AGW is the rapidity of the change it is producing from the conditions under which humans and human culture have evolved.

Your comment here is irrelevant ad hominem.

And this is simply more irrelevant ad hominem. If you're unable to debate the science of this issue, just admit it and save us all the trouble such ignorance produces.
No, you lead by example, then we'll listen, until then, go take a hike because it means you're not taking your own mantra seriously.

Forum List

Back