Manhattan DA downgrades felonies in NYC while potentially upgrading Trump's charge to felony; Soros / Dems trying to 'corrupt' justice system

Meanwhile if the speculation was about something Trump HAD DONE as opposed to what is being DONE TO HIM you would believe 2nd hand hearsay taken off a Hasbro walkie-talkie broadcast as absolute fact.....
Certainly I would speculate but I wouldn't be calling people traitors, liars or treasonous or spinning what is known into my own personal narrative or making crazy claims or generally just having a meltdown.

Certainly I would speculate but I wouldn't be calling people traitors, liars or treasonous or spinning what is known into my own personal narrative or making crazy claims or generally just having a meltdown.

Oh yes you would.

SJW trope lover is gonna SJW trope.

Outside that, thanks for confirming a standard TDS response.
TDS? Lol, are you just in auto pilot now?

Are you actually claiming your statement isn't opinion or are you just desperate to get in the last word and run?

If it's the former, no wonder you get duped by fake news a lot if you don't the difference between fact and opinion. If it's the latter, then feel free; get in your jab and I will stop replying.

TDS? Lol, are you just in auto pilot now?

Are you actually claiming your statement isn't opinion or are you just desperate to get in the last word and run?

If it's the former, no wonder you get duped by fake news a lot if you don't the difference between fact and opinion. If it's the latter, then feel free; get in your jab and I will stop replying.

I am saying you are a TDS hack, and a vapid one at that.

When you clowns stop with the cookie cutter accusations and hypocrisy, I will stop with the cookie cutter responses.

Till then, you ain't worth the effort.

Do any of these people have access to all the evidence and testimony?
Why? Democrats have already set the precedent numerous times that campaign finance law violations are not something you arrest people for. Obama had the most of anyone. John Edwards used campaign finance money to pay off women and the DOJ decided not to pursue a criminal case. The details are really unnecessary. If Trump didn't use campaign finance money legally there are remedies for that but not criminal charges. And what about AOC? She has also been investigated for campaign finance law violations. Where is her arrest warrant?

Last edited:
Why? Democrats have already set the precedent numerous times that campaign finance law violations are not something you arrest people for. Obama had the most of anyone. John Edwards used campaign finance money to pay off women and the DOJ decided not to pursue a criminal case. The details are really unnecessary. If Trump didn't use campaign finance money legally there are remedies for that but not criminal charges. And what about AOC? She has also been investigated for campaign finance law violations. Where is her arrest warrant?
Whataboutisms and false equivalence.

Good work.

The criminal charges are likely falsifying business records in the state of new york...but who knows?

Do any of your whataboutisms fall into that catagory?

Whataboutisms and false equivalence.

Good work.

The criminal charges are likely falsifying business records in the state of new york...but who knows?

Do any of your whataboutisms fall into that catagory?
You could call just about anything falsifying business records. That's why they are campaign finance law violations in the first place, records don't match what the reality was. Many have been guilty of it. Obama was the worst. John Edwards paid off women. I doubt he listed it as "paying off women" on his business records. And AOC violated campaign finance law violations. As I said, the pure nature of it all means that records didn't reflect the reality of the expenses so you could call them all falsifying business records if you wanted to. They didn't want to with John Edwards, Obama, or AOC but of course they will try that with Trump.

You could call just about anything falsifying business records. That's why they are campaign finance law violations in the first place, records don't match what the reality was. Many have been guilty of it. Obama was the worst. John Edwards paid off women. I doubt he listed it as "paying off women" on his business records. And AOC violated campaign finance law violations. As I said, the pure nature of it all means that records didn't reflect the reality of the expenses so you could call them all falsifying business records if you wanted to. They didn't want to with John Edwards, Obama, or AOC but of course they will try that with Trump.
Campaign violations are not the same as falsifying business records in violation of New York state law. You have to realize this.

That said, we do not know what, if any, the charges will be.

Campaign violations are not the same as falsifying business records in violation of New York state law. You have to realize this.

That said, we do not know what, if any, the charges will be.
As I said, all campaign finance law violations could be referred to as falsifying business records if you wanted to stretch it that far. Democrats (IE the state of New York) don't seem to call it falsifying business records when it is democrats but seem willing to call it that with Trump. The House will investigate anyone abusing their power and going against precedent for purely political reasons, which is why New York is starting to have second thoughts about abusing their power. Democrats already set the precedent that campaign finance law violations are not criminal, only civil.

Cope meme.

White flag noted.

Have a great day!
2023%2003%2021%20DOJ%20Bias-L.jpg

As I said, all campaign finance law violations could be referred to as falsifying business records if you wanted to stretch it that far. Democrats (IE the state of New York) don't seem to call it falsifying business records when it is democrats but seem willing to call it that with Trump. The House will investigate anyone abusing their power and going against precedent for purely political reasons, which is why New York is starting to have second thoughts about abusing their power. Democrats already set the precedent that campaign finance law violations are not criminal, only civil.
They all could if that was the law but it's not.

It's the law in New York, where the transgression took place.

Did her company log the payments as a monthly retainer for her laywers legal services?

You just can't see false equivalence can you?

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, AOC....

Bragg is a LOCAL DA attempting to prosecute a FEDERAL misdemeanor campaign finance case whose statute of limitations has run out ... while trying to elevate it to a felony charge.

Hilllary used campaign finance money to pay for a false document she used to initiate the SECOND LARGEST CRIMINAL POLITICAL SCANDAL IN US HISTORY (behind Obama's failed coup attempt) and she was not prosecuted - she PAID A FINE!

:auiqs.jpg:

Bragg has reduced 51% of NY Felony crimes to misdemeanors, and of the felonies he has attempt to prosecute he lost 49% of them, reportedly because 'he wasn't even trying to win'.

There is NO DOUBT this is an attempted POLITICAL PROSECUTION:

1. His own record shows if this was anyone else he would not prosecute - AS THE DOJ REFUSED TO DO, especially as a felony.

2. There is NO WAY IN HELL Bragg tries to prosecute this case if it was a DEMOCRAT ... ESPECIALLY if it were Hillary or Biden!

If you claim otherwise you're a freakin' lying, gaslighting troll ... because it has never been done - ever - before.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, AOC....

Bragg is a LOCAL DA attempting to prosecute a FEDERAL misdemeanor campaign finance case whose statute of limitations has run out ... while trying to elevate it to a felony charge.

Hilllary used campaign finance money to pay for a false document she used to initiate the SECOND LARGEST CRIMINAL POLITICAL SCANDAL IN US HISTORY (behind Obama's failed coup attempt) and she was not prosecuted - she PAID A FINE!

:auiqs.jpg:

Bragg has reduced 51% of NY Felony crimes to misdemeanors, and of the felonies he has attempt to prosecute he lost 49% of them, reportedly because 'he wasn't even trying to win'.

There is NO DOUBT this is an attempted POLITICAL PROSECUTION:

1. His own record shows if this was anyone else he would not prosecute - AS THE DOJ REFUSED TO DO, especially as a felony.

2. There is NO WAY IN HELL Bragg tries to prosecute this case if it was a DEMOCRAT ... ESPECIALLY if it were Hillary or Biden!

If you claim otherwise you're a freakin' lying, gaslighting troll ... because it has never been done - ever - before.
That's a lot of speculation. What it comes down to is...

Did Hillary's company log it as a retainer fee?

What will snowflakes do this time when Bragg's attempt turns into ANOTHER 'We've got him THIS time' FAILURE?

1679527063959.png

1679527267548.png

download.jpeg-2.jpg

:dunno:

Forum List

Back