Manhattan DA convenes "special" grand jury in Trump criminal probe

Taking bets now...NOTHING will come of this.

I know exactly why......and you are too stupid to know why.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
They didn't try to Impeach Trump. He WAS impeached.
Civics and The Constitution is not the forte of any trump supporter.
Trust me when I say I know it from plenty of previous personal experience. Alas, they never seem to learn from their mistakes, which I guess explains why they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

This story is developing...

Prosecutors Convene Grand Jury To Weigh Potential Trump Charges

Sounds like things are heating up.
We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization. I wonder who he will throw under the bus to avoid a conviction?
Everyone and anyone.

If this ever goes to trial, we will end up witnessing one of the most momentous transformation in history as Trump's lawyers will likely argue that he wasn't really the business genius he previous claimed to be who knew all facets of his organization. No, you see, they will argue that Trump was merely a figurehead who unwisely trusted the details of his business to others who committed illegal acts without his knowledge or consent.

It almost brings a tear to my eye considering how badly treated Trump was. Just ask him. He'll tell you that nobody has ever been treated like him. No, it's the worst betrayal in the history of our country.
That’s NOT what’s going to happen if this goes to trial, what’s ACTUALLY going to happen is…

Donny lawyers are going to throw Donny’s kids under the bus, after all THEY were in charge while he was off playing the President on his new reality TV show “The Infant”.

Trump only "said" the kids were in charge. Various reports have stated that Trump remained in charge and continued to sign checks while in the White House.

Prosecutors in New York have convened a grand jury to hear evidence against President Donald Trump and potentially decide whether he will face charges, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Trump and his businesses, including top executives, have been under investigation in the state for more than two years. Jurors were convened “recently,” the paper said, citing two people familiar with the probe, and will be expected to sit three days a week for three months.

We are now a few months away from an indictment against trump and/or his organization. I wonder who he will throw under the bus to avoid a conviction?
Everyone and anyone.

If this ever goes to trial, we will end up witnessing one of the most momentous transformation in history as Trump's lawyers will likely argue that he wasn't really the business genius he previous claimed to be who knew all facets of his organization. No, you see, they will argue that Trump was merely a figurehead who unwisely trusted the details of his business to others who committed illegal acts without his knowledge or consent.

It almost brings a tear to my eye considering how badly treated Trump was. Just ask him. He'll tell you that nobody has ever been treated like him. No, it's the worst betrayal in the history of our country.
That’s NOT what’s going to happen if this goes to trial, what’s ACTUALLY going to happen is…

Donny lawyers are going to throw Donny’s kids under the bus, after all THEY were in charge while he was off playing the President on his new reality TV show “The Infant”.

Trump only "said" the kids were in charge. Various reports have stated that Trump remained in charge and continued to sign checks while in the White House.
Bah, my infallible crystal ball tells me the kids are going under the bus if Donny gets indicted.

Poor Ivanaka she doesn’t even realize that Daddy’s about screw her and she didn’t even get to date him first.

Tik Toc, tik toc, tik toc...! Bigly!!!

One last thing that needs to be taken care before the fun & games can begin in earnest...

Someone make sure and hide the keys to Donny's White Bronco, we don't want to have to go through all that nonsense again, K, thanks.

Everyone and anyone.

I never believed that he would really give up control.

It's just a big waste of time and money. Nothing will happen in the end. It's all about someone getting to grand stand for a bit, some people will get a kickback of the money spent on it and in the end it will be for nothing and dissapears like a fart in the wind.

Just like when they tried to impeach him twice. It was all show boating for a bit, then they couldn't do anything and immediately pretended it never happened and went on to the next thing to rattle their sabers at.
And it failed twice.

Sure Permanent exodus from USMB if this comes to nothing *Reminder - Cy Vance Jr has many years of taxes! :)
The Dems should avoid doing the happy dance, though. Assumptions are dangerous.

And it failed twice.
Impeachment didn't fail twice, CONVICTION failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

"I'm the greatest President EVER, just look at my impeachment record, 2-0"

And it failed twice.

...anyways, I'm sure Donny is bragging to his pals about how he's the only President to have been impeached TWICE while that loser Obama couldn't even manage to get impeached ONCE.

Splitting hairs makes no difference the impeachments were jokes and failures.

And it failed twice.

It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984

And it failed twice.

It's only splitting hairs if you don't understand what impeachment means, unless of course your aim is to redefine the word "impeachment", which of course has been a common tactic used by the left for terms that don't fit their narrative (you know like "girl", "boy", "welfare"), I guess the right is learning how to adopt that tactic as well. :cool:

"Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it" -- George Orwell, 1984
The Democrats redefined the word and used like a political weapon not out concern for the country.

Sure Permanent exodus from USMB if this comes to nothing *Reminder - Cy Vance Jr has many years of taxes! :)

We dance when we can! It surely looks like one or more people will be indicted.
Celebrating fascism is celebrating fascism.

Funny. Your "projection" is duly noted.

A special one that will help the DA invent a crime?:auiqs.jpg:
Everyone with half a brain knows what the crimes are. You should pay more attention and stop making excuses!!
Everyone with half a brain knows Trump was defrauded and he still scares the Hell out of you whining lying wimps.
The GQP has tied their future to a sinking ship. That has got to scare the hypocritical daylights out of them.

And it failed twice.

The Democrats redefined the word and used like a political weapon not out concern for the country.
The Democrats didn't redefine the word "impeachment", they just abused the hell out of the impeachment process, but hey, we've been living in an environment of "The ends justify the means" Machiavellian politics for decades... par for the course.

Funny. Your "projection" is duly noted.
The projection is all yours. Trump or his supporters are not fascists, you are. Censorship, political persecution, and selective justice prove the illegitimate administration are fascists. Next, you are a washed up hack.

Forum List

Back