Mandela’s grandson on visit: ‘Israel is the worst apartheid regime'

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
This guy might know a little something, yes?

“The settlements I saw here [in the West Bank] reminded me of what we had suffered in South Africa because we also were surrounded by many settlements and were not allowed to move from one place to another freely.

Palestinians are being subjected to the worst version of apartheid.”

He added: “Israel is the worst apartheid regime” and called for the continued support of BDS and for South Africa to cut all ties with “apartheid Israel.”

“What we have experienced in South Africa is a fraction of what the Palestinians are experiencing,” Mandela said in an interview with Royal News English on Sunday. “We were oppressed in order to serve the white minority. The Palestinians are being eliminated off their land and brought out of their territories, and this is a total human-rights violations. I think it is a total disgrace that the world is able to sit back while such atrocities are being carried out by apartheid Israel.”

...he demanded “that all ties be cut with Israel... no trade ties, no cultural ties and no travel! We demand that Israel complies with International law and demand the return of six million Palestinian refugees driven from the land of their birth. We demand that all occupied land be returned, and we condemn the continued expansion of illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land.”

He continued: “Today, we stand to salute the brave and fearless Palestinian people who are facing the brutal might of the Israeli Army to defend al-Aksa with their bare hands. We demand that all occupied land be returned. Madiba [Nelson Mandela’s clan name] reminded us that our freedom is incomplete until Palestine is free.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ma...t-Israel-is-the-worst-apartheid-regime-515397

Why would he know a little something? South Africa has no connection to the Israeli situation, as there are no "Palestinians".

Calling it "apartheid" does not mean that it is that. Apartheid was a separation of the white and non-white population, and that is not the situation in Israel.

Did anyone ask him about necklacing political opponents? You know where his grandmother ordered an opponent to wear a tire around their neck. And then you soak the tire in petrol and set it on fire?

One state solution, or two state solution. Pick.

Choose one guys.

Otherwise, you just look like oppressive hypocritical pigs that don't believe in justice, liberty, and equality.

Seriously.

• Banned
Why would he know a little something? South Africa has no connection to the Israeli situation, as there are no "Palestinians".
I'll go with a man who grew up where apartheid was invented over an anonymous Israeli internet errand boy.

Did anyone ask him about necklacing political opponents? You know where his grandmother ordered an opponent to wear a tire around their neck. And then you soak the tire in petrol and set it on fire?
So, assuming you are correct here, does this mean he does not know what apartheid is?

Choose one guys.

Otherwise, you just look like oppressive hypocritical pigs that don't believe in justice, liberty, and equality.

Seriously.

One state solution. Israel should have annexed it all in 1967.

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

Would everyone have equal rights?

Would it still be a "Jewish State?"

I'll go with a man who grew up where apartheid was invented over an anonymous Israeli internet errand boy.

So, assuming you are correct here, does this mean he does not know what apartheid is?
You're not paying attention. Apartheid as in the case of South Africa was explicitly reflected in the divide separating whites and blacks. The term has been co-opted by the more excitable Jew haters as a means to denigrate Israel. If you're going to mindlessly screech slogans, why don't you tell us about the "apartheid" policies enforced by the islamic terrorist government in Gaza and its policies toward Jews living there, you know, the Jews who live in Gaza, yeah, those Jews.

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

Of course it would be a Jewish state, the same as the US is an American state or Germany is a German state, and so on. In terms of equal rights, it would be the decision of its citizens, as it is with all nations.

Of course it would be a Jewish state, the same as the US is an American state or Germany is a German state, and so on.
That makes no sense. Think about what you wrote there.

And how can you claim that Mandela cannot identify apartheid when he sees it? That would be like claiming that Brady couldn't identify a football.

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

Of course it would be a Jewish state, the same as the US is an American state or Germany is a German state, and so on. In terms of equal rights, it would be the decision of its citizens, as it is with all nations.

If equal rights were granted, according to statistics, no, it would not.

Palestinians to outnumber Jewish population by 2020, says PA report

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

Try reading what I wrote, instead of hearing only your own voice.

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

Yeah, I read what you wrote. I guess I don't understand how a majority Arab population can logically be a "Jewish State."

Yeah, I read what you wrote. I guess I don't understand how a majority Arab population can logically be a "Jewish State."

As I said, rights will be determined by the citizens.

How can you claim that Mandela cannot identify apartheid when he sees it? That would be like claiming that Brady couldn't identify a football.

Choose one guys.

Seriously.

"Prof. Arnon Sofer presented a difficult demographic prediction.
In the Year 2000 - Israel is not Jewish"

58057e305f6907751.jpg

How can you claim that Mandela cannot identify apartheid when he sees it? That would be like claiming that Brady couldn't identify a football.

Start with the 'black vs white' comparison of Jews and Arabs.
Hard to take any of it seriously beyond that point.

Start with the 'black vs white' comparison of Jews and Arabs.
Hard to take any of it seriously beyond that point.

This guy might know a little something, yes?

“The settlements I saw here [in the West Bank] reminded me of what we had suffered in South Africa because we also were surrounded by many settlements and were not allowed to move from one place to another freely.

Palestinians are being subjected to the worst version of apartheid.”

He added: “Israel is the worst apartheid regime” and called for the continued support of BDS and for South Africa to cut all ties with “apartheid Israel.”

“What we have experienced in South Africa is a fraction of what the Palestinians are experiencing,” Mandela said in an interview with Royal News English on Sunday. “We were oppressed in order to serve the white minority. The Palestinians are being eliminated off their land and brought out of their territories, and this is a total human-rights violations. I think it is a total disgrace that the world is able to sit back while such atrocities are being carried out by apartheid Israel.”

...he demanded “that all ties be cut with Israel... no trade ties, no cultural ties and no travel! We demand that Israel complies with International law and demand the return of six million Palestinian refugees driven from the land of their birth. We demand that all occupied land be returned, and we condemn the continued expansion of illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land.”

He continued: “Today, we stand to salute the brave and fearless Palestinian people who are facing the brutal might of the Israeli Army to defend al-Aksa with their bare hands. We demand that all occupied land be returned. Madiba [Nelson Mandela’s clan name] reminded us that our freedom is incomplete until Palestine is free.”

Mandela’s grandson on visit: ‘Israel is the worst apartheid regime'
And we give kangaroo's arse what Mandela's grandson thinks? What has he done lately other than live off his grandfather's legacy?

Forum List

Back