What is Israel's legal "right to exist?"

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I must admit that after reading several of Shusha's posts and others as well, I have grown quite confused on this issue. I always assumed, I guess, that the UN mandate in '47 was that legal right, but Shusha and others disagreed.

Others on "team Israel" claim that God gave them this land, but that is not what I hope this thread will be about.

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
What "legal" basis does any country have to be where they are? At some point they took it from others with bigger guns, then wrote their own manifest destiny to justify it. We took part of Mexico and it is ours now------ until Mexico can take it back. As to the Zionists, they aren't in Palestine, they are in Israel. The Palestinians are in Palestine.

• Banned
What "legal" basis does any country have to be where they are? At some point they took it from others with bigger guns, then wrote their own manifest destiny to justify it. We took part of Mexico and it is ours now------ until Mexico can take it back. As to the Zionists, they aren't in Palestine, they are in Israel. The Palestinians are in Palestine.
Thank-you, I was wondering that as well.

The legal basises are the UN Resolution and the US recognition and Israeli force of arms.

Oh the threads of time; past, present, and future.

I started a thread about the Pasha. What if the Ottoman Empire never joined into WWI? The whole landscape of the Middle East may be different now. There would have never been a Mandate, i.e. the British and the French may never have been in any position of authority over the region. We may never have even had the Balfour Declaration. The west may only have to had to deal with the Ottomans/Turkey for their oil needs. And Turkey may have been a strong ally in WWII. Because we would have wanted to protect them to get their oil. And the Jews may have their homeland in Madagascar instead, right?

But that's not what we have. The Ottoman's did enter WWI and lost. The League of Nations divided their holdings. The Balfour Declaration was made. As were many other agreements about the Middle East. San Remo confirmed it. Do you really need a history lesson to see where and why we are where we are now in regards to Palestine and Israel?

How un-academic.

I must admit that after reading several of Shusha's posts and others as well, I have grown quite confused on this issue. I always assumed, I guess, that the UN mandate in '47 was that legal right, but Shusha and others disagreed.

Others on "team Israel" claim that God gave them this land, but that is not what I hope this thread will be about.

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

As far as I know, the 48 border is the only legal border. There might be some international law related to the 67/73 border, but not in a way that legitimizes the border, but in a way that deals with it as the situation on the ground. Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions than any other country, ever -- and that's in spite of the US liberally vetoing anti-Israel resolutions.

As for the "God gave it to them", only Antichrists (those who call themselves Jews) and dumbshits say that. These are Talmudist, not the Israelites, and they never had divine right to that land. And, God kicked the Israelites off the land for rejecting Christ, and wouldn't lift the punishment without repentance of that specific sin.

.,.,.,As to the Zionists, they aren't in Palestine, they are in Israel. The Palestinians are in Palestine.

You are speaking in tongues or in layman's term, just plain old double talk.

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

• Banned
The Balfour Declaration was made. As were many other agreements about the Middle East. San Remo confirmed it. Do you really need a history lesson to see where and why we are where we are now in regards to Palestine and Israel?
Neither the Balfour Declaration nor San Remo have anything to do with international law. The very fact that it was these men at San Remo is problematic to say the least.

300px-San_Remo_Conference_1920.JPG

Unless of course you are arguing that international law supports a group of men giving another group of men, another peoples land. I am not trying to put words in your mouth, but is this what you are claiming?

As far as I know, the 48 border is the only legal border.
images[1].jpg

A border the Zions violate on a daily bases leaving death in their wake

The true border is the 1947 border shown above. The map shown on the far left.
The white color in that map are septic fields :)-

Last edited:
.,.,.,As to the Zionists, they aren't in Palestine, they are in Israel. The Palestinians are in Palestine.

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Can you stop being a dumbshit? Your own Wikipedia link says the world's Jewish population has been growing since 2005, yet you quote an obsolete comment about the Jewish population declining, never mind the the source is a fundamentally dishonest organization.

Besides, there are no Jews in the world today. Show me even just one person in the world today who calls himself a Jew who really is a Jew. Go ahead, say something stupid.

Neither the Balfour Declaration nor San Remo have anything to do with international law. The very fact that it was these men at San Remo is problematic to say the least.

300px-San_Remo_Conference_1920.JPG

Unless of course you are arguing that international law supports a group of men giving another group of men, another peoples land. I am not trying to put words in your mouth, but is this what you are claiming?
San Remo was conducted and legal under the laws of the time. Who cares who was at San Remo? Under the international laws of the time, the inevitable creation of the Jewish state of Israel was totally legal. And even though some of the actions by Israel AND Palestine can be seen as deplorable, the fact remains. Israel is legal and has all the rights of a sovereign independent country.

I'll throw this out again. If the Palestinian leadership would declare themselves as a peaceful and independent country within the borders they have now via Oslo, and denounce any further violence in the area, recognize the State of Israel and enter into negotiations on that platform; then the world would be more likely to be behind them 100%. As would the Israelis. Just sayin'

Thanks for any help.
Those who disagree are voicing their opinions......and opinions are like assholes.

That land belonged to Britain. And was given to Israel by them. There was not then, nor is there now, a Palestine.
You are arguing that international law supports a group of men giving another group of men, another peoples land? I am not trying to put words in your mouth, but is this what you are claiming?

...the inevitable creation of the Jewish state of Israel was totally legal.
This is what I am looking for. How so?

I'll throw this out again. If the Palestinian leadership would declare themselves as a peaceful and independent country within the borders they have now via Oslo, and denounce any further violence in the area, recognize the State of Israel and enter into negotiations on that platform; then the world would be more likely to be behind them 100%
Off topic, but outside of the zionists, the world is nearly 100% behind them.

And you are speaking of an old covenant that no longer applies.
God has gathered His people back to HIS LAND, and has no intention of ever leaving them again. There will never NOT be an Israel. It is eternally theirs.

God has gathered His people back to HIS LAND.

And so it was done--------

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

With no disrespect intended or implied, I must ask;
is this where anti-Semitism came from?
:)-

Taking Germany to the cleaners, getting weapons from the US, money. Britain gave them half of Palestine, and they have been taking the rest ever since. Self proclaimed state.

Thanks for any help.
Mongoloid Ascendancy

The same as ours, unless the UN can somehow force us to give the land back to the Indian Neanderthal tribes.

Oh the threads of time; past, present, and future.

I started a thread about the Pasha. What if the Ottoman Empire never joined into WWI? The whole landscape of the Middle East may be different now. There would have never been a Mandate, i.e. the British and the French may never have been in any position of authority over the region. We may never have even had the Balfour Declaration. The west may only have to had to deal with the Ottomans/Turkey for their oil needs. And Turkey may have been a strong ally in WWII. Because we would have wanted to protect them to get their oil. And the Jews may have their homeland in Madagascar instead, right?

But that's not what we have. The Ottoman's did enter WWI and lost. The League of Nations divided their holdings. The Balfour Declaration was made. As were many other agreements about the Middle East. San Remo confirmed it. Do you really need a history lesson to see where and why we are where we are now in regards to Palestine and Israel?

How un-academic.
Israel Is Our Shield Against the Perpetual Jihad

The Ottomans wanted a Jewish Homeland, too. Just like the West's reason, it would have been a decoy to distract and keep back Pan-Arabism.

Forum List

Back