Manchin Is Standing Against His Entire Party, Sinema Is Enduring Harassment To Stop the Dems...And McConnell Folds, Giving Schumer/Dems HUGE Win

Well of course the Democrats play every game possible.
Lying to the American people is not 'playing a game'
Engaging in Fear-Mongering, threats, extortion, and intimidation is not 'playing a game'
Being intentionally, fiscally irresponsible and criminal, risking our national security is not 'playing a game'
Villainizing and singling out groups of people, inciting division and hatred, is not 'playing a game'

Minimizing intentional corrupt / criminal behavior, behavior that endangers US lives and risks our national security is enabling such dangerous / criminal actions and protecting the criminals who do it.

You hypocritically accuse me of being like you, falsely claiming I have some 'tribe' I partisanly defend.; yet you attack Conservatives and Republicans all the time, defend Marxist criminal Democrats, and do not voice condemnation of Democrats, do not call them out.

Sorry if it offends you for me to say, But Biden lied to Americans, claiming the reason raising the debt ceiling was needed because of previous REPUBLICAN spending. You seem to consider little is wrong with doing so because they are just 'playing a game'. I call THAT pathetic and an attempted defense of a proven corrupt, criminal Democrat who has destroyed his own credibility.

Lying to the American people is not 'playing a game'
Engaging in Fear-Mongering, threats, extortion, and intimidation is not 'playing a game'
Being intentionally, fiscally irresponsible and criminal, risking our national security is not 'playing a game'
Villainizing and singling out groups of people, inciting division and hatred, is not 'playing a game'

Minimizing intentional corrupt / criminal behavior, behavior that endangers US lives and risks our national security is enabling such dangerous / criminal actions and protecting the criminals who do it.

You hypocritically accuse me of being like you, falsely claiming I have some 'tribe' I partisanly defend.; yet you attack Conservatives and Republicans all the time, defend Marxist criminal Democrats, and do not voice condemnation of Democrats, do not call them out.

Sorry if it offends you for me to say, But Biden lied to Americans, claiming the reason raising the debt ceiling was needed because of previous REPUBLICAN spending. You seem to consider little is wrong with doing so because they are just 'playing a game'. I call THAT pathetic and an attempted defense of a proven corrupt, criminal Democrat who has destroyed his own credibility.
I know. It's all on the other guys.

I know, I know.

I know. It's all on the other guys.
I just finished making the point that Biden lied his ass off, spreading lies and misinformation by claiming what you just posted: 'It's the other guys' fault. President 'The Buck Stops Here' just - again - blamed others and others alone.

What do you do?

You sure as hell didn't call him out on his lie / declaring 'it;s the other guy's fault'.

No, you make a Failed attempt to spin / flip the discussion, make light of the point made. Thank you for helping me make the point.

Whatever you say. It's all on the other side.
You falsely claim that this is what I am saying yet remain silent when Dementia Joe says EXACTLY that.

Thanks for proving you are a hypocritical, pathetic Democrat/Biden apologist.

Your answer appears to be that we should default on America's obligations.

Do you have any idea what that would cause? Any idea at all?

I guess that would be okay now, so you could blame it on the Democrats.

I doubt you said this when Trump was in office.
I could believe the democrats cared about current spending if they would freeze future budgets or at least make a solid effort to restrain unnecessary spending, but they have not done, are not doing, and will not do that. Thus, I do not for a moment buy the sob story that they're only concerned about meeting our current obligations. Not at all, and to pretend they are is to propagate a falsehood.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you want us to default on our obligations?

And if so, is it a coincidence that you didn't want this when a Republican President was in office and signed off on our budget?
your question should be posed to the Dims. They are in charge.

I could believe the democrats cared about current spending if they would freeze future budgets or at least make a solid effort to restrain unnecessary spending, but they have not done, are not doing, and will not do that. Thus, I do not for a moment buy the sob story that they're only concerned about meeting our current obligations. Not at all, and to pretend they are is to propagate a falsehood.
The Dems aren't even trying to claim that they want to cut spending.

The Republicans are.

The Dems aren't even trying to claim that they want to cut spending.

The Republicans are.
At least somebody is. Quite frankly, that's the ONLY way we forestall the otherwise inevitable crash, but no one has credibly made the point that Washington legislators are the best and brightest the country has to offer.

Biden is speaking right now, attempting to claim low job creation just reported justifies passing HIS $5.5 TRILLION deficit spending, that this spending will get Americans back to work, making education better, will help us become world leaders, and will solve of our infrastructure problems - despite the fact that only 7% of the $5.5 trillion will go to actual infrastructure and the vast majority of the bill consists of Democrat self-serving pork-bloated deficit spending.

Biden declared this jobs report is evidence of his economic plan's SUCCESS, despite these numbers falling shorter than expected / hope for. Jobs growth has decreased for 3 straight months, but Joe claims this is a sign of 'PROGRESS'. There has reportedly been 1/10th of a percent of a change in the workforce participation rate over the last 6 months.

As I predicted, Biden did not mention how his getting thousands of Americans FIRED due to his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate, how you don't fire people if you want to improve the economy.

EXTRA POINTS:
Biden again refused to take any questions.....

Biden coughed into his hand in that short speech 6 - 6 times. If he ok? Does he need to have a COVID test?

McConnell, McCarthy, Pelosi and Schumer are all the same establishment person. All they care about is enriching themselves and staying in office. McConnell and McCarthy are whining pussies who will never fight for their constituents or their country. Neither deserves a legislative seat let alone a leadership position. Put Marjorie Taylor Green in there and she'll show them all how it's done.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive. There is NO $5.5 trillion criminally, fiscally irresponsible Democrat pork-bloated bill passed if the debt ceiling is not increased. Democrats don't give a damn about paying off old debt - they are not looking back at what they have done to get to this point, they are looking forward to that $5.5 trillion bill they want and know they can't get it unless that debt ceiling is raised AT LEAST by that amount. NO MORE spending of that kind, unnecessary, self-serving spending without the debt ceiling increased.

The 2 are completely tied together.
Dummy, if they are "tied together" how did Manchin vote to increase debt ceiling and NOT the 3.5T spending bill liberals are pushing for?

Like I said said, too dumb not to peddle bs.

Dummy, if they are "tied together" how did Manchin vote to increase debt ceiling and NOT the 3.5T spending bill liberals are pushing for?

Like I said said, too dumb not to peddle bs.
Without the debt ceiling being raised Democrats can't have their $5.5 Trillion dollar pork-infested deficit spending bill. That is how they are tired together. You aren't very bright...

Forum List

Back