Women are equal to women in everything and vice versa. Right? According to the left.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well here is a dilemma for the left. We all know the left hate minorities that aren't in lock step with their narrative more than they hate white people who aren't in lock step with their narrative.

What will they say? Will they attack me for posting Chappelle?

Dave is just saying what everyone is thinkin.

The good are far too polite.

We need to stop being 'good' for a while, and start being honest.

Well being honest would be a welcome change but I don't see it happening.

Men and women are equal in basic human needs and rights and freedoms.

But men and women are not equal biologically speaking in all ways, that's why we have men and women because they aren't the same, just like not all men are biologically equal to other men either as some are stronger and faster than others.

But feelings don't change your gender, nothing can. No more than saying "I indentify as a horse" doesn't turn me into a horse. Feelings do not alter reality, facts and science.

Why does it seem like we have a shitload of MEN becoming WOMEN and then competing in WOMENS' sports?

It seems like we have very few WOMEN to MEN trannies competing in MENS' sports.

WHY IS THAT?

Why does it seem like we have a shitload of MEN becoming WOMEN and then competing in WOMENS' sports?

A "Shitload" seems to be a bit of hyperbole, I can only recall a handful that I have heard about.

It seems like we have very few WOMEN to MEN trannies competing in MENS' sports.

I read about a couple, will see if I can find the stories again.

They shove the WNBA down our throats.

Someone made you watch it?

These woke bully assholes made a big deal out of what John McEnroe said about Serena Williams.

He was on one of those stupid shows promoting a book, and they PUSHED him to apologize to Serena for saying that men are better at tennis.

:laughing0301:

The dumb fucks ADMITTED he was CORRECT....but they told him that he is NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY IT. :clap::hyper:

Fuck you lefty assholes.

The same basic reason why us men tune in to watch women's

Volleyball
Golf
Tennis
Gymnastics

Is the EXACT SAME REASON........we.....

DO NOT TUNE IN TO THE WNBA.

Forum List

Back