Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

So when the Governor sees that Mayors are not doing their job what is their responsibility to the citizens in that state. Most state capitols reside in one of those cities.

View attachment 552483

So tell us Correll why is it black folks use to support Republicans, but for some reason in the 60s and 70s that changed.

1. I don't know that the state governors are really in a position to wage political war against the cities.

2. If htey are, I would suspect that they don't because it would be painted terribly by the media,

3. And yes, taht is not a good excuse.

5. Black people started voting for dems, back under FDR, because of increased social spending under the new deal. DURING JIM CROW.

Yea black folks need to start voting Republican, because Republicans really care about black lives. All these Republican Governors are doing a great job with all the cities in their states.

Under Donald Trump blacks had the highest employment since records were kept. The Republicans fought for school vouchers which helped get black kids out of disruptive failing schools. The Democrats tried to stop them in court to protect their teachers unions throwing blacks under the bus. Trump got 250 million a year for historically black college and various other institutions. Trump also instituted prison reform getting thousands of blacks with non-violent crimes released early.

When voter-id became an issue Democrats basically said blacks were too stupid to obtain an ID. They gave blacks extra credit in prime colleges causing many to fail. They simply weren't ready for such a prestige college. But hey, it looked good, right? Remember it was Democrats who promoted single-parent families, a legacy that's plaguing many black communities today.

Blacks have a lower graduation rate than whites meaning they will depend on blue collar jobs to make money. Dementia is rushing in illegals by the millions who will be taking those jobs blacks would otherwise work. Yes, the same President that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime is once again throwing blacks under the bus. Democrats are leading the effort to de-fund the police or greatly weakening them making black areas much more dangerous to live in. The commie Mayors did everything they could to keep the riots going in their cities for political expediency, even at the cost of black lives.

Yes, I would say that blacks need to start voting Republicans, because Republicans don't treat blacks like the kid on the short bus.

1. I don't know that the state governors are really in a position to wage political war against the cities.

2. If htey are, I would suspect that they don't because it would be painted terribly by the media,

3. And yes, taht is not a good excuse.

5. Black people started voting for dems, back under FDR, because of increased social spending under the new deal. DURING JIM CROW.
Hmm why is it that black folks do better under Democrat Presidents than Republican Presidents. I am talking in employment, education, buying homes, etc.

Hmm why is it that black folks do better under Democrat Presidents than Republican Presidents. I am talking in employment, education, buying homes, etc.

Oh, are you admitting that dem mayors run the police forces in dem cities and are thus responsible for the job they do?

I mean, your attempt to change the subject, that was the way that libs admit shit, right?

Under Donald Trump blacks had the highest employment since records were kept.
Get a new right wing talking point, that garbage has be debunked numerous times. Also black unemployment was still twice the rate of white unemployment.
The Republicans fought for school vouchers which helped get black kids out of disruptive failing schools.
The Democrats tried to stop them in court to protect their teachers unions throwing blacks under the bus.
It has been shown that when successful black students move to predominately white schools their scores and grades drop.
Trump got 250 million a year for historically black college and various other institutions.[/quoe]
More Sean Hannity talking points. He cut funding to HBCUs when he first took office.
Trump also instituted prison reform getting thousands of blacks with non-violent crimes released early.
More right wing talking points. Trump did nothing but extend what Pres. Obama had already started. At the same time his AG reinstituted drug possession laws that increased black incarceration.
When voter-id became an issue Democrats basically said blacks were too stupid to obtain an ID.
How many years have folks been voting in this country without some form of ID, give me some examples not your weak opinion.
They gave blacks extra credit in prime colleges causing many to fail.
Explain instead of just making a dumb ass statement.
They simply weren't ready for such a prestige college. But hey, it looked good, right?
How many whites failed during that same period?
Remember it was Democrats who promoted single-parent families, a legacy that's plaguing many black communities today.
How did they do that?
Blacks have a lower graduation rate than whites meaning they will depend on blue collar jobs to make money.
We also have higher incarceration whites, even though, whites commit more crimes. Does that mean we are depending on crime as well.
Dementia is rushing in illegals by the millions who will be taking those jobs blacks would otherwise work.
Another right wing talking point that has been debunked numerous times.
Yes, the same President that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime is once again throwing blacks under the bus.
Actually the last president did that. I agree Biden does need to get his shit together, his problem is he thinks he is dealing with the Republican party of the 70 and 80s. Trump changed all that, he told folks like you that it is ok to be openly racist again.
Democrats are leading the effort to de-fund the police or greatly weakening them making black areas much more dangerous to live in.
Give me some examples of how they are doing that, instead of throwing out right wing talking points.
The commie Mayors did everything they could to keep the riots going in their cities for political expediency, even at the cost of black lives.
More Right wing babble.
Yes, I would say that blacks need to start voting Republicans, because Republicans don't treat blacks like the kid on the short bus.
Sorry until the Republican Party gets rid of the mindset of the sheetwearers I doubt black folks will be voting Republican. Also I have shown that black folks do better economically, educationally and prosper more under Democrat Presidents than we do under Republican presidents.

Oh, are you admitting that dem mayors run the police forces in dem cities and are thus responsible for the job they do?

I mean, your attempt to change the subject, that was the way that libs admit shit, right?
I admitting that mayors run the local police forces and that Governors run state police. If a Governor finds a mayor who is not doing their job when it comes to the health and safety of it's citizens he/she is suppose to step in and get that city on track.

You racist hag do you ever actually know what you are talking about.

Homicide detective Chris Serino says he wanted George Zimmerman slapped with manslaughter charges in shooting death of Trayvon Martin​

Saying and doing are two different things----they didn't have the evidence to charge Zimmerman with anything because he did not commit any crimes. Prosecutor would not allow it-for lack of any evidence or common sense.

Trayvon was a violent thug who attacked Zimmerman, you stupid prejudice moron. Ignorant racist Obama and his corrupt wingman Holder maliciously went after Zimmerman despite the evidence even to the point of using federal tax money to bus in more of you ignorant racist pimping morons to riot and harass after having the media play the race card and scream that zimmerman was white even though he is in fact, a black hispanic.

Saying and doing are two different things----they didn't have the evidence to charge Zimmerman with anything because he did not commit any crimes. Prosecutor would not allow it-for lack of any evidence or common sense.

Trayvon was a violent thug who attacked Zimmerman, you stupid prejudice moron. Ignorant racist Obama and his corrupt wingman Holder maliciously went after Zimmerman despite the evidence even to the point of using federal tax money to bus in more of you ignorant racist pimping morons to riot and harass after having the media play the race card and scream that zimmerman was white even though he is in fact, a black hispanic.
Trayvon was a teenager who was doing nothing more than walking down the street minding his business, his crime was being black. Zimmerman pulled off what many of you would love to, but that coward will get his in the end. You are nothing more than a racist, old ass, hag.

They wanted to take him to the hospital to check for a concussion, he didn't need any stitches. Why do you continue to lie.
Didn't I post your dumb ass a picture of Zimmerman that night do to you or one or your fellow other racist brothers babbling bullshit about Zimmermans size that night (he wasn't chubbed out then)---he was pretty beat up and bleeding. Concussion yes, would be the number one reason to take him to a hospital as it would be more life threatening than stitches...Zimmerman was covered in alot of blood, but not enough to bleed to death from immediately anyways. ABC's of triage and medical given and all. Now you are babbling about scrapes on knuckles? Really dumbass--violent Trayvon took zimmermans head and was bashing it into the cement....not sure how that would result in scrapes on the knuckles.

Trayvon was a teenager who was doing nothing more than walking down the street minding his business, his crime was being black. Zimmerman pulled off what many of you would love to, but that coward will get his in the end. You are nothing more than a racist, old ass, hag.
Trayvon was a habitual criminal you fucking lying moron. He was casing the joint------Zimmerman saw him peeping into peoples back areas and called it in saying that our druggy snagged already stealing Trayvon was acting suspicious...the exact fucking same term that the black security guard used to describe trayvon when they decided to watch his ass as he graffetied the school. Yes, I want my community patrols to follow and call the cops on drugged up criminal teenagers casing the neighborhood even if they are black and there are black fucking morons like yourself who think being black makes it ok to commit crimes and attack people.

How do you know he initiated the physical confrontation? What reason did Zimmerman have to pursue him other than he was black.
God damn, you are stupid. Zimmerman was a community patrol--who saw someone suspicious so followed for a short while as he called the police hotline. When the dispatcher stated that it was not necessary to follow our druggy and violent criminal Trayvon, Zimmerman stopped following him as is heard on the recorded phone call to dispatch you fucking idiot. These facts are not arguable.

Zimmerman stayed on the phone giving the cops information--dispatch stated that they had dispatched cops to area. He said that he would get them an exact street number to be able to find him better after trying to explain how to find him wasn't much help. Zimmerman then set about to find a house number with criminal trayvon no where in site. Meanwhile Trayvon was hiding in the bushes following Zimmerman while on the phone with his girlfriend a skinny bitch not the fat half sister ugly bitch that testified as being his girlfriend. Trayvon waited till Zimmerman got off the phone with dispatch, and as soon as he did trayvon pissed off at the cops being called attacked the weaker zimmerman trying to bash his head open on the cement. zimmerman shot him and the cops arrived within minutes as they were already in route to the street number that zimmerman had given them. Trayvon's phone supposedly went dead as the attacked started (which may be a lie) with his g/f who was a part of the felonious attack on Zimmerman, going into hiding. Bitch didn't call the cops to say that her b/f was killed, didn't call the cops when she found out her boyfriend was dead, didn't talk to the cops when they showed up her door. No she had her fucking half sister/step sister what ever pretend to be her...to interview with cops and testified perjuring herself (but unprosecuted because racists like Obama and Holder don't hold blacks criminally responsible for their actions.

Supr--why not just come out and say it. You have a criminal record and are black---and as such you want to be able to commit crimes and not be tossed in prison for your stupid shit--you want blacks to not be prosecuted for their crimes.

Last edited:
This case was no different than Emmitt Till, a coward kills a young black teenager and a group of white folks let's him walk.
Emmitt Till---naw you are not stupid enough to go there....Yes you are. What a fucking dumb ass.

Emmitt Till story has been lied about for so many years as this out of control stupid black criminal has also been made a hero by the black community. Fact is that he was kicked out of his house up north like Trayvon...and sent to live down south. I assume hiding form the law.

He being a dipshit was bragging to his new buddies that he could get a white woman--any white woman that he wanted as this was what they did from his old home. They of course, laughed at his dumb ass. This is the testimony of his buddies btw. So he told them that he could get the shop keeps wife------so off he went to harass her--sexually harass her...which is something that you didn't do no matter what color you were down south at the time. He sexually harassed her and her husband and her brother or his brother made sure he never ever did it again as was the custom of the time. And you wonder why no one care that he was taken out like the garbage that he was?

Find better hero's bro---the ones that you have now are stupid and had it coming.

Get a new right wing talking point, that garbage has be debunked numerous times. Also black unemployment was still twice the rate of white unemployment.

It has been shown that when successful black students move to predominately white schools their scores and grades drop.
Under Trump, blacks who wanted to work could work---those who don't want to work still didn't work and still whined for free shit for those people who do work via the government handouts. It is past time to start letting people who don't want to work but want someone to take care of them--to starve.

His crime was sitting on Zimmerman and beating him "mma style" while Zimmerman was screaming for help.

We don't rate unemployment in general with U3. What difference does it make how black unemployment compared to whites, it doesn't discount the fact that more were working than ever. And with a million more jobs than Americans who could do them, plenty of opportunity for blacks to be working if they desired. You can lead a horse to water.......

Bullsthit. How is going to better schools going to make somebody drop their grades. Furthermore, why would black parents want to send their kids to these schools if that was the case?

Didn't I post your dumb ass a picture of Zimmerman that night do to you or one or your fellow other racist brothers babbling bullshit about Zimmermans size that night (he wasn't chubbed out then)---he was pretty beat up and bleeding.
You simple ass hag the police report from that night listed him at 200lbs. He was clean ass hell at the police department. Why were his freakin clothes so clean? No blood, no mud, no grass stains, nothing. Pretty beat up my ass, his injuries didn't even require a band aid.
Concussion yes, would be the number one reason to take him to a hospital as it would be more life threatening than stitches...Zimmerman was covered in alot of blood, but not enough to bleed to death from immediately anyways.
His injuries were bullshit and you know it.
ABC's of triage and medical given and all. Now you are babbling about scrapes on knuckles? Really dumbass--violent Trayvon took zimmermans head and was bashing it into the cement....not sure how that would result in scrapes on the knuckles.
Idiot have you ever hit your head on concrete ONE time, let alone someone bashing your head on concrete numerous times. Why wasn't there any scrapes or scratches on his head? You are just one racist, idiot hag.

Trayvon was a habitual criminal you fucking lying moron.
Why didn't he have a criminal record if that is the case. You are just a lying, racist hag.
He was casing the joint------Zimmerman saw him peeping into peoples back areas and called it in saying that our druggy snagged already stealing Trayvon was acting suspicious...the exact fucking same term that the black security guard used to describe trayvon when they decided to watch his ass as he graffetied the school.
Post where Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Trayvon was peeping into folks houses. Please post that you lying hag. Post something to back up any of the lies you are telling.
Yes, I want my community patrols to follow and call the cops on drugged up criminal teenagers casing the neighborhood even if they are black and there are black fucking morons like yourself who think being black makes it ok to commit crimes and attack people.
No you are just a stupid ass, racist, lying Karen that will call the police on a black man walking through the parking lot when he lives in the apartment complex. It is old lying ass racist like you that keeps this country in turmoil.

\Emmitt Till---naw you are not stupid enough to go there....Yes you are. What a fucking dumb ass.

Emmitt Till story has been lied about for so many years as this out of control stupid black criminal has also been made a hero by the black community. Fact is that he was kicked out of his house up north like Trayvon...and sent to live down south. I assume hiding form the law.
I can understand why a lying, racist hag like you would AssUMe anyone black is a criminal. Is that why Bryant's lying ass wife confessed that she lied before her old racist ass died.
He being a dipshit was bragging to his new buddies that he could get a white woman--any white woman that he wanted as this was what they did from his old home. They of course, laughed at his dumb ass. This is the testimony of his buddies btw. So he told them that he could get the shop keeps wife------so off he went to harass her--sexually harass her...which is something that you didn't do no matter what color you were down south at the time. He sexually harassed her and her husband and her brother or his brother made sure he never ever did it again as was the custom of the time. And you wonder why no one care that he was taken out like the garbage that he was?

Find better hero's bro---the ones that you have now are stupid and had it coming.
This is a prime example of a lying, racist hag who will lie to her grand children about history in this country.

Under Trump, blacks who wanted to work could work---those who don't want to work still didn't work and still whined for free shit for those people who do work via the government handouts. It is past time to start letting people who don't want to work but want someone to take care of them--to starve.
Tell us Turtleshit what is some of the FREE stuff the Gov't is giving out.

Forum List

Back