Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

This case was no different than Emmitt Till, a coward kills a young black teenager and a group of white folks let's him walk.
Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.
Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

This case was no different than Emmitt Till, a coward kills a young black teenager and a group of white folks let's him walk.

So what did you want them to do, charge him with a crime he didn't commit? You people are neanderthals. You have no idea how our justice system works.

Florida law (as in most states) allows a citizen to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law and sorry you don't like it.

Zimmerman was violently attacked, the criminal would not stop beating him, and he used his firearm to stop the attack as outlined by the law.

This was a 100% self-defense case. No laws were broken.

Actually it was ONE black teenager responsible for the break ins and his name was not Trayvon Martin.

No it was several suspects. In the 911 recording George told the dispatcher his concern was because of the break-ins they were experiencing. As for the little hoodlum, we have no idea what he did on his own time.

The police get there after crimes are committed. So your advice to your son would have been "oh just stand right there and call the police son, hopefully they will get there before this guy kidnaps or kills you,"

Correct. I would have advised my son to run, stop running and hide instead of seeking shelter, and then attack the guy for no reason. Yeah, that's the ticket. :aug08_031:

So what did you want them to do, charge him with a crime he didn't commit?
....and you probably said that with a straight face.
You people are neanderthals. You have no idea how our justice system works.
No we know exactly how it works.
Florida law (as in most states) allows a citizen to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law and sorry you don't like it.
Post the law for us.
Zimmerman was violently attacked, the criminal would not stop beating him, and he used his firearm to stop the attack as outlined by the law.
What a crock of shit. Zimmerman pulled off the perfect crime and the SPD and the State of Florida helped him do it.
This was a 100% self-defense case. No laws were broken.
No you mean he murdered a black teenager and in your eyes NO laws were broken.

No it was several suspects. In the 911 recording George told the dispatcher his concern was because of the break-ins they were experiencing. As for the little hoodlum, we have no idea what he did on his own time.
Post a list of all these suspects. If that is the case I could call you a pedophile, how do we know what you do in your spare time other than being a slum lord.
Correct. I would have advised my son to run, stop running and hide instead of seeking shelter, and then attack the guy for no reason. Yeah, that's the ticket. :aug08_031:
Yea son don't run just stand there and hope the police get there in time. That is the smart move.

There is always an excuse.

That is not an "excuse", it is cause and effect. He told the cops that it was self defense, and he went home, UNTIL race baiting assholes ginned up a firestorm of racism against the "white latino" that killed the "poor black child".

That is the cops believing him until political pressure was brought to bear. Saying "excuse" made NO SENSE.

What do you think I was "excusing"? The cops letting him go home? I support that. I would not make an "excuse" for that.

Do you think I was "excusing" that the politicians pressured the cops into arresting him? I OPPOSE that. I would not make an "excuse" for that.

This is a good example of how you libs just spout shit, as though going though the FORMS of a debate, mean that you are making an argument, or have a point, when YOU DON'T.

Post a list of all these suspects. If that is the case I could call you a pedophile, how do we know what you do in your spare time other than being a slum lord.

WTF are you even talking about? Do you always drink this early in the day? The suspects were described as young black males with hoodies on. That's what Zimmerman took note about Martin. He fit that description. He also noted he never seen him in the complex before so he called police to have him checked out.

I don't know about where you live, but our police advise all residents to call them if they see something out of the ordinary. Even if it's something inconsequential, let them know about it. It's how a neighborhood protects itself when blacks move in or start hanging around.

Yea son don't run just stand there and hope the police get there in time. That is the smart move.

If you're going to run, then run home. It's not that hard. He was standing there and Zimmerman was sitting in his truck. Nobody did anything until Martin took off running.

Where he was staying at was about a football field away from where he started running. It's reasonable to assume since he did play football in school, he was able to run home. That's all irrelevant of course given the fact he didn't call police, but called his fat girlfriend instead. Now......... If I am in fear of somebody, the last person I'm calling is my girlfriend.

Yes I did. He was falsely charged with murder and the jury seen no evidence of murder since he used deadly force in self-defense.

Post the law for us.

(a) Such force or threat of force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use or threatened use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use or threatened use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use or threatened use of force.

History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102; s. 7, ch. 2014-195.

What a crock of shit. Zimmerman pulled off the perfect crime and the SPD and the State of Florida helped him do it.

He did? What crime did he commit?

In the eyes of the law no laws were broken. Self-defense even using deadly force is legal in most states.

^^^^
This is lie.
As YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.
Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

How do you know he initiated the physical confrontation? What reason did Zimmerman have to pursue him other than he was black.
Martin confronted Zimmerman needlessly while he (Zimmerman) was sitting in his car as instructed by the police dispatcher.

No we know exactly how it works.

Post the law for us.

Martin wasn’t murdered. He was killed because he initiated a confrontation. He was an idiot.

We have only heard Zimmerman's version of the story and why was Zimmerman walking back to his car when the dispatcher told him that they didn't need him to follow Trayvon.

Which didn't stop him from continuing to look for him.

He could have been hiding from Zimmerman, maybe he didn't want Zimmerman to know where he lived since Zimmerman was chasing him with a gun.
Zimmerman returned to his car because that's what the dispatcher told him to do. Plus he wasn't chasing Martin.

If it doesn't benefit democrats in money or power l, they give zero shits about black lives. Dems are in charge of the areas where blacks kill each other, they do nothing
Yea black folks need to start voting Republican, because Republicans really care about black lives. All these Republican Governors are doing a great job with all the cities in their states.

Yea black folks need to start voting Republican, because Republicans really care about black lives. All these Republican Governors are doing a great job with all the cities in their states.

City police forces are run by the dem mayors and the dem city councils.

And yes, we care. We are not so callous that we can watch our fellow American die in the streets and not feel anything.

That is something that dems can do, because they know it is the price of doing business.

City police forces are run by the dem mayors and the dem city councils.
So when the Governor sees that Mayors are not doing their job what is their responsibility to the citizens in that state. Most state capitols reside in one of those cities.
And yes, we care. We are not so callous that we can watch our fellow American die in the streets and not feel anything.
1634390964511.png

That is something that dems can do, because they know it is the price of doing business.
So tell us Correll why is it black folks use to support Republicans, but for some reason in the 60s and 70s that changed.

Forum List

Back