Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

Looks totally different an hour later.

View attachment 553123
No blood on his clothes, no grass stains on his clothes, clothes are dry.

Coward got away with murder and an unjust system allowed him to do it.

So what? Was he supposed to be bleeding more an hour later?

Coward got away with murder

Thug got shot in self defense.

So what? Was he supposed to be bleeding more an hour later?

Coward got away with murder

Thug got shot in self defense.

Lots of people refuse to go to the hospital, especially if they have no insurance or crappy insurance. Welfare bunnies like SupaBad never worry about stuff like paying bills, they expect Whitey to pay all that for them.

Lots of people refuse to go to the hospital, especially if they have no insurance or crappy insurance. Welfare bunnies like SupaBad never worry about stuff like paying bills, they expect Whitey to pay all that for them.

If you feel well enough to conduct yourself, especially the situation Zimmerman was in, of course you want to address that problem as it's right in front of you. You can determine if somebody has a concussion just by looking into their eyes. If one pupil is dilated and the other not, it's not likely you have a concussion which I'm sure the paramedics advised him of. No reason to go to the hospital.

Did you go to the hospital when you got your ass whipped Dumb Dudley or did you just go back to mommy's house and cry yourself to sleep with your thumb 👍 in your mouth. If your dumbass wants to come and pay my bills help yourself, I would gladly let a racist idiot pick up the tab.

[Quoye]If you feel well enough to conduct yourself, especially the situation Zimmerman was in, of course you want to address that problem as it's right in front of you.
[/QUOTE]
What problem was he addressing, being a pedophile.
You can determine if somebody has a concussion just by looking into their eyes. If one pupil is dilated and the other not, it's not likely you have a concussion which I'm sure the paramedics advised him of. No reason to go to the hospital.
So tell Dr Ray the slum landlord how many people have you advised to just go home after having their head repeatedly slammed on concrete. Anyone that has feel and he the back of their head once on concrete knows that story is bullshit.

What problem was he addressing, being a pedophile.

He just shot and killed somebody in self-defense, and the investigation was taking place while he was being treated by the paramedics. Are you mentally retarded or something? Of course nobody would want to leave that situation.

So tell Dr Ray the slum landlord how many people have you advised to just go home after having their head repeatedly slammed on concrete. Anyone that has feel and he the back of their head once on concrete knows that story is bullshit.

The medics did want him to go to the hospital anyway but he refused treatment. Even I've done that before. In your tiny little world, how do you think Zimmerman obtained those wounds on the back of his head? Do you think after he shot Martin, he laid on the cement and whacked his own head into the cement?

Did you go to the hospital when you got your ass whipped...
Speaking of getting your ass whipped...

As --YOU-- described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.
Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

What's the matter Super-Pussy-Brutha? Why can't you address the question?

Anyone that has feel and he the back of their head once on concrete knows that story is bullshit.
Speaking of bullshit....

As --YOU-- described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.
Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Now who is the dumbass.
You're not clever enough son. Don't try that childish crap with me.

It's hilarious when you fem bois try and act all manly n stuff. I bet you wear a dog collar and makeup.

Did you go to the hospital when you got your ass whipped Dumb Dudley or did you just go back to mommy's house and cry yourself to sleep with your thumb 👍 in your mouth. If your dumbass wants to come and pay my bills help yourself, I would gladly let a racist idiot pick up the tab.

Lol still trying to convince us you're some kind of bad ass? Like most ghetto rats you probably suffer from 3 or 4 venereal diseases and assorted infections from shooting up meth, so no wonder people avoid kicking your ass, they don't want to be anywhere near your ratty ass; you think it's because they think you're tough, but all it is is avoiding catching something nasty, same reason people avoid coming close to street bums.

Lol still trying to convince us you're some kind of bad ass? Like most ghetto rats you probably suffer from 3 or 4 venereal diseases and assorted infections from shooting up meth, so no wonder people avoid kicking your ass, they don't want to be anywhere near your ratty ass; you think it's because they think you're tough, but all it is is avoiding catching something nasty, same reason people avoid coming close to street bums.
Damn Dumb Dudley did you come up with that by yourself, while playing with yourself in mommy's basement. I guess it's hard to catch something from that blow up doll.

Damn Dumb Dudley did you come up with that by yourself,
Speaking of a Dumb Dudley...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back