Man viciously attacks woman at Gardena gas station

All Americans need to have a gun with them at all times. America isn't safe for anybody who isn't well armed.

Best to get an AR-15 to be competitive and not be outgunned by others of a different skin colour.
I am 60 and have lived my entire life without carrying a weapon, to include my time in the military.
donald is just telling us what he has been told about us....

It's terrible but it's America now, and America has it coming.

This is a good example of what the rest of the world should be seeing so as to gain a more thorough understanding of America's corruption and evil.

best wishes from Canada.

(for Americans, it serves to strengthen your racist feelings even more!)
Fuck you.

In the video the woman is a Spanish speaking ethnic Hispanic. The assailant is well known in the neighborhood for attacking Spanish speakers.

It was on the news last night. He has already been caught.
Spanish and Hispanics are not a race, but they are quite often white.

This is a good example of what the rest of the world should be seeing so as to gain a more thorough understanding of America's corruption and evil.

best wishes from Canada.

Canada needs a much larger black popution
Canada accepts other people who are non-whites but we shouldn't accept any that have lived in the US for years. Americans of all skin tones are totally perverted with hate and racism that can't be cured.
Canada has had issues between English and French speaking people. Your cities have been sent immigrants of different colors and cultures by globalists for some years. Trouble is starting. Wait a decade or two more. We in America would not have as much issue if people were not stirred by media propaganda. Even with that, most people are not in the streets at this point. But a few per cent can make a racket. The shit stirrers have been around since time began. Judas comes in many flavors.
Love to hear your excuses!
Actually, Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running.

America never did step back from it's vile racism and so has created a situation for itself that apparently can't be reversed in the foreseeable future. There's no reason for me to not suggest that that is the reason why America is awash with non-white criminals and young ones coming up to uphold and increase the evil.

When the rest of the world accepted the need to reform and begin to accept racial diversity, America dug in it's heels and refused to change. Now the racism is becoming another part of the destruction of your country.

It's an open invitation for a would-be fascist leader. The rasicm is pre-made for Trump to use as an excuse for the reason Americans don't enjoy a quality of life equivalent to the world's leading democracies.

We should talk about it! I'm donating my time for free!

But in the meantime, everybody needs to get themselves well armed! You're all going to need weapons on America's streets.
Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running
thats all someones opinion.....i just looked at 5 different rankings from 5 different rankers....and this is their opinions........in 2 of them canada was no 1....in the others canada was 3-4....and in one canada was not in the top 10....in 4 of those polls the US was 6 to 8.....all a matter of someones opinion....

What a fat fucking piece of shit monkey. He should've been shit dead, right there.

This is why I'm always armed. Unfortunately, it's gotten to the point where, if I'm being approached by fat gorillas like the one in the video, my hand is already on my gun.

Goddamn moolies like this one need to be killed...

lying racists who claim whites are attacking blacks, show me the videos.....
Everything gets caught on video nowadays, so if the racist attacks that happen everyday in this country are actually really white on black assaults, then you should be able to produce at least some video evidence of it.

But you can't, can you?
Because 99 times out of 100, the only times a white person (or an asian) is involved in a racial attack, it's in the role of victim.

NewsVine_Mariyam , IM2 , MarcATL, Superbadbrutha, you all are always claiming that blacks are being victimized, show me something......

Go ahead, make your case.

Every normal thinking American understands that less than 12% of the population is responsible for more than 60% of the violent crime.

It's more like 7% although black females are also known for attacks against whites and asians.

Meaning Canada doesn't have enough Black people? Why would Canada need more Black people?
Because then Canada would be a lot stronger, remember "diversity is our strength"
If that's the case, then why is Africa not strong? It's full of Blacks.
it seems like you dont want more black folks in Canada....
They have enough street gangs shooting up the place. Don't need any more. Plus, Blacks aren't crazy about snow.

Now we are learning that the woman's police officer husband shot the black man's son.

But that's beside the point because it doesn't really matter who is to blame.

This thread was created with the objective of stirring up more racism and hate.

I can safely leave you fkng pigs to fight it out between yourselves. It could enhance gun sales if nothing else!

Now we are learning that the woman's police officer husband shot the black man's son.

I can safely leave you fkng pigs to fight it out between yourselves. It could enhance gun sales if nothing else!

Got a link?
Seems kinda far fetched that the women would happen to get a new job near where the thug stops daily for ciggs.

Pretty sure that fat ass thug was the one stirring up racism and hate.

best wishes from Canada.

Canada accepts other people who are non-whites but we shouldn't accept any that have lived in the US for years. Americans of all skin tones are totally perverted with hate and racism that can't be cured.
Canada has had issues between English and French speaking people. Your cities have been sent immigrants of different colors and cultures by globalists for some years. Trouble is starting. Wait a decade or two more. We in America would not have as much issue if people were not stirred by media propaganda. Even with that, most people are not in the streets at this point. But a few per cent can make a racket. The shit stirrers have been around since time began. Judas comes in many flavors.
Actually, Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running.

America never did step back from it's vile racism and so has created a situation for itself that apparently can't be reversed in the foreseeable future. There's no reason for me to not suggest that that is the reason why America is awash with non-white criminals and young ones coming up to uphold and increase the evil.

When the rest of the world accepted the need to reform and begin to accept racial diversity, America dug in it's heels and refused to change. Now the racism is becoming another part of the destruction of your country.

It's an open invitation for a would-be fascist leader. The rasicm is pre-made for Trump to use as an excuse for the reason Americans don't enjoy a quality of life equivalent to the world's leading democracies.

But in the meantime, everybody needs to get themselves well armed! You're all going to need weapons on America's streets.
Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running
thats all someones opinion.....i just looked at 5 different rankings from 5 different rankers....and this is their opinions........in 2 of them canada was no 1....in the others canada was 3-4....and in one canada was not in the top 10....in 4 of those polls the US was 6 to 8.....all a matter of someones opinion....

I have relatives in BC,they have a place on Lake Okanagan so it's pretty pricey realestate.
Yet you dont see nice cars or boats. For the most part they're older models.
Beer and alcohol along with ciggs are crazy expensive.
And dont get me started on taxes....

Meaning Canada doesn't have enough Black people? Why would Canada need more Black people?
Because then Canada would be a lot stronger, remember "diversity is our strength"
If that's the case, then why is Africa not strong? It's full of Blacks.
it seems like you dont want more black folks in Canada....
They have enough street gangs shooting up the place. Don't need any more. Plus, Blacks aren't crazy about snow.
and yet millions live in harsh winter climates....

best wishes from Canada.

You Canadians really know how to deal with "outsiders":

"A mass grave containing the remains of 215 children has been found in Canada at a former residential school set up to assimilate indigenous people".
"From about 1863 to 1998, more than 150,000 indigenous children were taken from their families and placed in these schools."
"The children were often not allowed to speak their language or to practise their culture, and many were mistreated and abused
."

China must be taking lessons from Canadians.

Actually, this thread was started to call out the lies and racism of the posters here who spend the majority of their time claiming blacks are oppressed victims who are always being attacked by white people.

Thanks for the additional info on this case though, if true, it sounds like some kind of retaliation thing, do you have a link?

All Americans need to have a gun with them at all times. America isn't safe for anybody who isn't well armed.

Best to get an AR-15 to be competitive and not be outgunned by others of a different skin colour.

For once you are absolutely CORRECT! I carry a gun all of the time save when I am in fascist States. I have drawn it twice. Both times I was not required to shoot the offender.
Once was in Phoenix when a drug addled fool tried to break in to my hotel room, and the other was in Texas when a chucklehead tried to take my vehicle from me. The nice, upstanding Hispanic boy was quite amenable to waiting for the police to arrive to take him in to custody.

best wishes from Canada.

Tell that to the 215 Native Canadian CHILDREN your country murdered, you feckless piece of dogshit.

best wishes from Canada.

Tell that to the 215 Native Canadian CHILDREN your country murdered, you feckless piece of dogshit.
That's about the number of black people that were being lynched by you Klanners in each southern state at the time..

Canada stopped it but America is immersed in it to this day and can't find a way out of it. With a bit of work Trump will revive it back to sixties level.

Forum List

Back