Man viciously attacks woman at Gardena gas station

The point has been made and it still has a stinging effect on nearly everybody.

None of it is in defense of what America has become, because it can't be defended anymore. That's all trumped with the obvious delight and appeal of seeing this sort of evil happening.

You can all come away from this with a little more hardened feelings of racism and hate for others.

best wishes from Canada.

That is because the white people became lazy and overweight...and were trained to be complicit with govt. rules.
Dude ....

Don't respond to my comments.

My comment clearly states "normal thinking Americans" ....

That ain't you .... regardless of what you think you are identifying as today.

It's terrible but it's America now, and America has it coming.

This is a good example of what the rest of the world should be seeing so as to gain a more thorough understanding of America's corruption and evil.

best wishes from Canada.

(for Americans, it serves to strengthen your racist feelings even more!)
Canada needs a much larger black popution
Canada accepts other people who are non-whites but we shouldn't accept any that have lived in the US for years. Americans of all skin tones are totally perverted with hate and racism that can't be cured.
Canada has had issues between English and French speaking people. Your cities have been sent immigrants of different colors and cultures by globalists for some years. Trouble is starting. Wait a decade or two more. We in America would not have as much issue if people were not stirred by media propaganda. Even with that, most people are not in the streets at this point. But a few per cent can make a racket. The shit stirrers have been around since time began. Judas comes in many flavors.

That is because the white people became lazy and overweight...and were trained to be complicit with govt. rules.
Dude ....

You are free to stop me from posting anytime you like just like I am free to post where I want...If you think whites are the angels then you are not normal in yer thinking patterns.

He heard her speaking to the clerk in the store and followed her outside. According to the news, Fatty is in and out of the store several times a day for cigarettes and candy.
Then why didn't he ever attack the Spanish-speaking clerk that he sees several times a day?

She was paying at the pump and he pulled up his in his car and saw her race and attacked her,

The same way blacks attack whites and Asians too

Sheriff’s detectives released surveillance photos Friday of a man who calmly walked up to a woman and viciously punched her at a Gardena gas station for no apparent reason.
He then continued to hit her as she was on the ground, going so far as to grab her hair and slam her head against her car.
The attack happened in the 500 block of Rosecrans Avenue around 7 p.m. on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Comment:
Why do people do these things?
Why would someone decide to brutally assault an innocent person?
It seems like this is happening more often.
Somone standing on the corner waiting to cross the street is attacked.
Someone waiting for a subway train is assaulted.
Someone walking down the side walk is sucker punched.
Why are these assaults happening?

Dude ....

You are free to stop me from posting anytime you like just like I am free to post where I want...If you think whites are the angels then you are not normal in yer thinking patterns.
Just because they aren't all angels, that doesn't make them devils either...... but that is the narrative being pushed by the left.

If that was true, someone would be able to post some videos of it...... but no one is doing so, are they?

This is a good example of what the rest of the world should be seeing so as to gain a more thorough understanding of America's corruption and evil.

best wishes from Canada.

Canada accepts other people who are non-whites but we shouldn't accept any that have lived in the US for years. Americans of all skin tones are totally perverted with hate and racism that can't be cured.
Canada has had issues between English and French speaking people. Your cities have been sent immigrants of different colors and cultures by globalists for some years. Trouble is starting. Wait a decade or two more. We in America would not have as much issue if people were not stirred by media propaganda. Even with that, most people are not in the streets at this point. But a few per cent can make a racket. The shit stirrers have been around since time began. Judas comes in many flavors.
Love to hear your excuses!
Actually, Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running.

America never did step back from it's vile racism and so has created a situation for itself that apparently can't be reversed in the foreseeable future. There's no reason for me to not suggest that that is the reason why America is awash with non-white criminals and young ones coming up to uphold and increase the evil.

When the rest of the world accepted the need to reform and begin to accept racial diversity, America dug in it's heels and refused to change. Now the racism is becoming another part of the destruction of your country.

It's an open invitation for a would-be fascist leader. The rasicm is pre-made for Trump to use as an excuse for the reason Americans don't enjoy a quality of life equivalent to the world's leading democracies.

We should talk about it! I'm donating my time for free!

But in the meantime, everybody needs to get themselves well armed! You're all going to need weapons on America's streets.

Just because they aren't all angels, that doesn't make them devils either...... but that is the narrative being pushed by the left.

If that was true, someone would be able to post some videos of it...... but no one is doing so, are they?
Moonbat is the very kind of racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was calling out in his "I have a dream" speech.

best wishes from Canada.

Love to hear your excuses!
Actually, Canada has the highest quality of life in the entire world and has had for 3 years running.

America never did step back from it's vile racism and so has created a situation for itself that apparently can't be reversed in the foreseeable future. There's no reason for me to not suggest that that is the reason why America is awash with non-white criminals and young ones coming up to uphold and increase the evil.

When the rest of the world accepted the need to reform and begin to accept racial diversity, America dug in it's heels and refused to change. Now the racism is becoming another part of the destruction of your country.

It's an open invitation for a would-be fascist leader. The rasicm is pre-made for Trump to use as an excuse for the reason Americans don't enjoy a quality of life equivalent to the world's leading democracies.

We should talk about it! I'm donating my time for free!

But in the meantime, everybody needs to get themselves well armed! You're all going to need weapons on America's streets.
Any questions about Leftist being D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L folks?

The racist hating is firmly established in America.

Now this sort of thread can turn to 'political' hating of your fellow Americans. It too can be escalated to a point at which you will need to be well armed on your streets.

Where is America headed? Can the people be brought together in the tried and true tradional way of transferring the hate onto people of another country?

There's little doubt that already Americans have been convinced to hate China and people who appear to be orientals.

Is that what it's going to take for Americans to stop hating their fellow Americans? At least enough to channel some of the hate toward China?

Moonbat is the very kind of racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was calling out in his "I have a dream" speech.
As long as you're all hating each other, America is going to remain defanged.

Express it in any vile way you can think of. You know that's what the left is doing back at you!

There are anit-social malevelent people in the world that look for easy looking targets of opportunity where there very well may be little consequence. She should be packing now that she is aware of the danger.

Sheriff’s detectives released surveillance photos Friday of a man who calmly walked up to a woman and viciously punched her at a Gardena gas station for no apparent reason.
He then continued to hit her as she was on the ground, going so far as to grab her hair and slam her head against her car.
The attack happened in the 500 block of Rosecrans Avenue around 7 p.m. on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Comment:
Why do people do these things?
Why would someone decide to brutally assault an innocent person?
It seems like this is happening more often.
Somone standing on the corner waiting to cross the street is attacked.
Someone waiting for a subway train is assaulted.
Someone walking down the side walk is sucker punched.
Why are these assaults happening?

Maybe they are late paying their loan shark?

I was assaulted by nine drunk guys staying at one of the companies cabins because I told them to stop shouting at 1AM in the campgrounds, it turned out they were all cops they never did settle down until I called the cops to help out.

I never listened since I know people like you could never be equal with what you consider a lower form of species.

Obvious attempts like this thread to promote more racism and hating could be easily defused by any of the moderators, in the interest of attempting to restore some degree of normal.

But that's not the purpose of this forum right at the moment, is it.

best wishes from Canada.

according to a couple of your countrymen who post here, Canada aint far behind...

Forum List

Back