What actual "systemic racism" looks like

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas

When you can discriminate against a race legally, and openly, then that is "systemic racism"...... and I don't hear the MSM complaining about it, and I don't see any protests or riots over it.

Do you?

We need to eliminate "race" from all forms in the US. You're either an American, or a foreigner.
Or, we need to add a new "mixed race" designation that would cover most of the minorities.
Calling someone "black" using the "one drop rule" is ridiculous.

When you can discriminate against a race legally, and openly, then that is "systemic racism"...... and I don't hear the MSM complaining about it, and I don't see any protests or riots over it.

Do you?

By and large Caucasians are nutless as all hell, they’re scared shitless and 100% programmed by those who write the Political Correctness rule book.
They don’t take a stand against shit...they clutch their AR-15 and pretend..... “I SWEAR TO GOD, ONE DAY I WILL DO SOMETHING...I SWEAR!”

• Banned
Notice all the folks who didn't have anything to say about this thread?

We got 4 or 5 regular posters here who seem to want to talk about "systemic racism" all the time, at least until shit gets real...... then they're nowhere to be found.

Because they're all racists and full of fucking shit.

Forum List

Back