Man Shot Dead after throwing Molotov cocktails at police officers outside a Raleigh, North Carolina police station

Nice attempt but you gotta really step up your game for a Darwin Award these days. I doubt he makes it past the first round.
You need to die doing something so stupid that even the lefties say "Wow, that was one dumb sum' bitch"

Good shooting. Be even better if they shot the bottles out of the air, like shooting skeet, but I doubt he was shot with a shotgun.

Apparently, you are too dumb to know what a Molotov cocktail is, or how they work. Basically, they are glass containers filled with flammable liquids (like gasoline), and are corked with an oily rag that is then lit and thrown. When the container hits the ground, it shatters, spreading the gas everywhere, which is lit by the already burning fuse, spreading the fire everywhere. If a cop was to shoot one out of the air, it would basically make it do an airburst, and more than likely spread fire even further than if it had burst on the ground. But, I guess to a mentally challenged male with too much testosterone and not enough sense, your suggestion sounds reasonable.

Apparently, you are too dumb to know what a Molotov cocktail is, or how they work. Basically, they are glass containers filled with flammable liquids (like gasoline), and are corked with an oily rag that is then lit and thrown. When the container hits the ground, it shatters, spreading the gas everywhere, which is lit by the already burning fuse, spreading the fire everywhere. If a cop was to shoot one out of the air, it would basically make it do an airburst, and more than likely spread fire even further than if it had burst on the ground. But, I guess to a mentally challenged male with too much testosterone and not enough sense, your suggestion sounds reasonable.
It would be well short of it's target, quite likely getting the thrower, which should know better than to play with them in the first place. I firmly believe if you are in a crowd of rioter and somebody pulls their molotov out of the pack, the crown should beat the ever loving sh#t out of the guy before he can flick his bic, to where he is a bloody pulp, gasping and disfigured. If not, that crowd takes the chance they could be burned by the flammable liquids.

I know exactly how they are made, used and have made some, myself. Somewhere in the attic, is still my copy of the 60s or 70s era Army field manual titled Field Expedient Demolition and Munitions, Applications and implementations, have practiced, and experimented. Somebody in the Army wanted me to have an eclectic skill set, so you sent me where I would get it.

But but they Burned Police Stations in 4 Other Cities without anyone Doing it gettin Shot
There you go. Bad shooting or lack of shooting, resulting in Mission Fail for the police. I'm telling you people holding bottles with flaming rag wicks, make excellent targets of opportunity, no matter who is in the way on their side.

It would be well short of it's target, quite likely getting the thrower, which should know better than to play with them in the first place. I firmly believe if you are in a crowd of rioter and somebody pulls their molotov out of the pack, the crown should beat the ever loving sh#t out of the guy before he can flick his bic, to where he is a bloody pulp, gasping and disfigured. If not, that crowd takes the chance they could be burned by the flammable liquids.

I know exactly how they are made, used and have made some, myself. Somewhere in the attic, is still my copy of the 60s or 70s era Army field manual titled Field Expedient Demolition and Munitions, Applications and implementations, have practiced, and experimented. Somebody in the Army wanted me to have an eclectic skill set, so you sent me where I would get it.

Wow..................someone sent you a manual, you read the manual, and have even made some yourself to "experiment" with, yet you still don't get how much more harmful it would be to shoot one out of the air. You're some kind of special stupid, ain't ya?

Yep shoot it out of the air then just wing the perp....maybe just knock off a finger or two like the police are trained to do.....hahahahahahaha

Wow..................someone sent you a manual, you read the manual, and have even made some yourself to "experiment" with, yet you still don't get how much more harmful it would be to shoot one out of the air. You're some kind of special stupid, ain't ya?
Look dumb ass, I would not be throwing one at cops, buildings, cop cars or anything else in a civil disturbance setting or event. If Somebody is, they deserve what they get, and I'll not shed a tear if they become a human fireball, as well as those in the surrounding crowd that did not intervene to stop him, using a field expedient incendiary device. Don't do it, and you won't have to find out about it. Nobody sent me manuals on anything. I came by my library attending schools your daddy paid me to attend.

Last edited:
His thought the bottle would be closer to the thrower and while it is fun to think that but you are correct the blast of the bottle would cause more harm than just shooting the perp…

Forum List

Back