Agitators in Atlanta Allegedly Throw Molotov Cocktail at the Georgia FBI building.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Antifa Agitators in Atlanta Allegedly Throw Molotov Cocktail
Agitators in Atlanta Allegedly Throw Molotov Cocktail at Officers During Protest Against New Georgia FBI Training Facility
(American Greatness) Eight agitators were arrested in Atlanta on Tuesday, after they allegedly threw Molotov cocktails at FBI officers.

Now go back and actually read the link i posted about ANTIFA Agitators throwing Molotov Cocktails at police officers...What a difference it makes when you know who really are the violent ones in America.

I bet you progressive slaves were drooling in the hope you could pin something on law abiding citizens.....

Now go back and actually read the link i posted about ANTIFA Agitators throwing Molotov Cocktails at police officers...What a difference it makes when you know who really are the violent ones in America.

I bet you progressive slaves were drooling in the hope you could pin something on law abiding citizens.....

The DOJ will announce tomorrow that they were protesting in DC on Jan. 6--like they did with the OH attacker.

Trump cult tactics:

1. Openly call for murder and violence.

2. When the murder and violence you called for does occur, claim it's a false flag.

I don't understand how any Trump cultist can look into any mirror without puking. If I acted like they do, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

Didn't the FBI actually, once upon a time, actually catch real infamous "criminals"? John Dillinger, Pretty boy Floyd or Scar face Al Capone? Now, they are a cheap jack Walmart knockoff Gestapo for the democrats. How the mightily have fallen.

Didn't the FBI actually, once upon a time, actually catch real infamous "criminals"? John Dillinger, Pretty boy Floyd or Scar face Al Capone? Now, they are a cheap jack Walmart knockoff Gestapo for the democrats. How the mightily have fallen.
Hey mary, manchild rump is an honor to catch before committed espionage.

That was a loooong time ago. Now they're known as groomers and 'fed-nappers'... they've given a new meaning to the term "riot police". Tampering with elections and ransacking the homes of people that are a threat to them is their specialty. School shootings? Fuck off, too dangerous!

Trump cult tactics:

2. When the murder and violence you called for does occur, claim it's a false flag.

I don't understand how any Trump cultist can look into any mirror without puking. If I acted like they do, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.
FB_IMG_1660481152588.jpg

No you don't.

Trump cult tactics:

We witnessed murder, violence, theft, and burning down of neighborhoods, govt. buildings, police stations and peoples businesses all throughout summer if 2020, all encouraged by Democrat politicians including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Many police officers were walked up to and shot and killed point blank by BLM and Antifa terrorists.

Or did you forget.

We witnessed murder, violence, theft, and burning down of neighborhoods, govt. buildings, police stations and peoples businesses all throughout summer if 2020, all encouraged by Democrat politicians including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Given how often you lie, you really should be better at it.

Many police officers were walked up to and shot and killed point blank by BLM and Antifa terrorists.

Those who aren't lying for the cause of white supremacism know that the only cops killed were killed by your white supremacist pals.

You're running cover for those murders by lying about them, indicating your enthusiastic endorsement of such white supremacist terrorism.

Good to see the word "agitators" being used. In recent months I began using it as a substitute for "activists" when it seemed the more appropriate term.

Trump cult tactics:

Meanwhile in reality: democrats shot a Republican Congressman, tried to murder Justice Kavanaugh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand stabbed NY Republican Governor candidate Lee Zeldin. That's in addition to converting the FBI in to their Gestapo

Meanwhile in reality: democrats shot a Republican Congressman, tried to murder Justice Kavanaugh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand stabbed NY Republican Governor candidate Lee Zeldin. That's in addition to converting the FBI in to their Gestapo
And here we've got another one running cover for white supremacist cop killers.

Why? They feel they have to. Their cult commands them to love cop killers, because the cop killers were on their own side.

Now run along, Frank, and keep dreaming about murdering FBI agents and their families. Especially their children. It's what the party commands of you, after all. I bet you're dreaming about achieving legend status among Trump cultists by bombing a daycare center, like right wing hero Tim McVeigh.

We witnessed murder, violence, theft, and burning down of neighborhoods, govt. buildings, police stations and peoples businesses all throughout summer if 2020, all encouraged by Democrat politicians including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Many police officers were walked up to and shot and killed point blank by BLM and Antifa terrorists.

Or did you forget.
Yeah, but whataboutism?

Or did you forget.
They are hoping you did.

Given how often you lie, you really should be better at it.

Those who aren't lying for the cause of white supremacism know that the only cops killed were killed by your white supremacist pals.

You're running cover for those murders by lying about them, indicating your enthusiastic endorsement of such white supremacist terrorism.
Wow, is that the best you can do? So tell us genius, are you denying that there were Democrat encouraged riots, looting, burning, and killing all over the country for most the summer of 2020?

And here we've got another one running cover for white supremacist cop killers.

Why? They feel they have to. Their cult commands them to love cop killers, because the cop killers were on their own side.

Now run along, Frank, and keep dreaming about murdering FBI agents and their families. Especially their children. It's what the party commands of you, after all. I bet you're dreaming about achieving legend status among Trump cultists by bombing a daycare center, like right wing hero Tim McVeigh.
Typical and pathetic when all else fails and faced with the reality of your deranged Leftist commie ideology, call the opposition “racist”.

Yeah, but whataboutism?
…or perhaps it’s pointing out fake selective outrage and asking for equal application of justice and rule of law, regardless of your ideology or which political party you identify with.

Forum List

Back