A man died (shot himself) after he collided with a US Capitol barricade in fiery crash and started shooting into the air: police

So it is just the secular Left that you hate, or do you also hate the religious Left?
It all is one big cult

Jim Jones was the most famous as the preacher turned Marxist marched his flock out into the jungles of South America to drink the cool aid.

It all is one big cult

Jim Jones was the most famous as the preacher turned Marxist marched his flock out into the jungles of South America to drink the cool aid.

Interesting since you now belong to an even bigger cult.

Interesting since you now belong to an even bigger cult.
What is a cult nitwit?

A cult is where you follow an organization or cult of personality without question.

That would be you.

Without government to be your god, those without faith have no hope.

Yes, and you are part of the Trump cult.

Why is this hard for you to admit?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I do not trust Trump

I don't trust a man who gave democrats like Chuck Schumer millions over his career, a man who invited Hillary and Bill to his wedding. I don't trust a man who defrauded students at Trump U, nor do I trust you.

The sad part is, no matter how bad Trump may have been in the past or is now, it seems those in the Swamp out do him in the category of evil.

And no, electing him will not save us either.

Forum List

Back