Man says he no longer lives in Portland, he survives in Portland

Every time there is an election the people have an opportunity to elect leaders to end this and they don't. They don't arm themselves and start cleaning house. They vote on initiatives to defund the police. What the F do they expect?
And in this case they are getting E-V-E-R-T-H-I-N-G they have continually voted for.

Yeah it's crazy dude. I've been to Portland. I could see the explosions on the ground from the aircraft as I approached. We had to land quickly and run for cover; we could hear gunfire in the distance. In the cab on my way to the hotel I saw people being gunned down in the streets. BLM protestors were lining up white Trump supporters on their knees and shooting them in the backs of their heads. American flags were burning everywhere. Gay pedophiles were raping children. I really don't know how I survived the whole ordeal.
Hillary you were never in Portland…

If he has lived there his whole life, that could make it harder for him to just pack up and leave. I have a cousin who went to college there. Once things got bad enough in his opinion, he packed up and went back home to the Eugene area of Oregon.

God bless you and him and the man always!!!

Holly

Politically, Eugene is a mini version of Portland.

If he has lived there his whole life, that could make it harder for him to just pack up and leave. I have a cousin who went to college there. Once things got bad enough in his opinion, he packed up and went back home to the Eugene area of Oregon.

God bless you and him and the man always!!!

Holly
Can understand how you can get attached to a place and just stay, but figure your cousin to be more realistic and probably better off for taking action to get out.

And in this case they are getting E-V-E-R-T-H-I-N-G they have continually voted for.

Who knows if they're actually voting for it, there is no vote integrity, especially in a place like Portland. These people are being installed, just like the idiot in the WH was.

Forum List

Back