Man says he no longer lives in Portland, he survives in Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is what Portland has turned into. It's either white wokesters trying to burn downtown, or minorities and their constant violence.
Don't you just love diversity?!!!!!!!

"I’ve lived in Portland 35 years now, and I have never experienced the kind of gun violence that we’re seeing right now," the man, who did not want to be identified, said.

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man who lives within blocks of Friday morning’s deadly shooting says he has compiled a file of photos and videos of nearby shootings, including the video he took seconds after he was nearly shot.

"I’ve lived in Portland 35 years now, and I have never experienced the kind of gun violence that we’re seeing right now," the man, who did not want to be identified, said.

"It’s insane to think that that we live in a town or a city or society where that’s acceptable behavior,” he said.

You guys keep voting for leftists for your leaders, so you can live with the ramifications!!
What makes him stay? I wouldn't.

Why hasn't he learned to shoot back?

Yeah it's crazy dude. I've been to Portland. I could see the explosions on the ground from the aircraft as I approached. We had to land quickly and run for cover; we could hear gunfire in the distance. In the cab on my way to the hotel I saw people being gunned down in the streets. BLM protestors were lining up white Trump supporters on their knees and shooting them in the backs of their heads. American flags were burning everywhere. Gay pedophiles were raping children. I really don't know how I survived the whole ordeal.

Last edited:
In many cities, chain stores of all types left many areas only to slowly return. And in a few years, blue cities screwed it up for the sake of politics and to help steal a national election.

Yeah it's crazy dude. I've been to Portland. I could see the explosions on the ground from the aircraft as I approached. We had to land quickly and run for cover; we could hear gunfire in the distance. On the way from my cab to the hotel I saw people being gunned down in the streets. BLM protestors were lining up white Trump supports on their knees and shooting them in the backs of their heads. I really don't know how I survived the whole ordeal.

Hillary?! Is that you, dear?

Yeah it's crazy dude. I've been to Portland. I could see the explosions on the ground from the aircraft as I approached. We had to land quickly and run for cover; we could hear gunfire in the distance. On the way from my cab to the hotel I saw people being gunned down in the streets. BLM protestors were lining up white Trump supports on their knees and shooting them in the backs of their heads. I really don't know how I survived the whole ordeal.

Go ahead with your sarcasm, but I and a lot of other people have seen Portland go downhill like we never thought possible.

To the voters of Portland and Oregon: Jesus Christ guys, if you don't want to live in a God Damn war zone then elect somebody who will not allow that to happen. Thee number priority of any elected official anywhere should be public safety and security, cuz without that you got nothin'. And the people you have elected so far have other priorities that are more important to them. Sooo, pick your poison. And deal with the consequences of your choices.

To the voters of Portland and Oregon: Jesus Christ guys, if you don't want to live in a God Damn war zone then elect somebody who will not allow that to happen. Thee number priority of any elected official anywhere should be public safety and security, cuz without that you got nothin'. And the people you have elected so far have other priorities that are more important to them. Sooo, pick your poison. And deal with the consequences of your choices.

See, that's the frustration. All this violence has been happening, and voters continue to re-elect anti-police leaders. They deserve exactly what they're getting.

Instead voters go in the opposite direction, and elect an anti-police mayor, Ted Wheeler.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Smears Cop After Police Defended His Home​

1634686630498.png

And crazy ass city commissioners like this super anti-police psycho Jo Ann Hardesty.

1634686810612.png

Every time there is an election the people have an opportunity to elect leaders to end this and they don't. They don't arm themselves and start cleaning house. They vote on initiatives to defund the police. What the F do they expect?

Forum List

Back