Fully vaccinated man dies of COVID-19, daughter says he was cautious.Dr said it could of been worse?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Could of been worse ?
He's dead Jim

Clown world overload !

Fully vaccinated man dies of COVID-19, daughter says he was cautious​

Probably got it from the vaccinated daughter

• A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19. Doctors said the condition of the father could have been worse if he was not vaccinated at all.
  • The father was mostly indoors and wore a mask, his surviving daughter said.
A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”

Yvonne Rodriguez saw her ill father, Patricio Elizondo, for the last time at the hospital. She remembered him struggling to breathe on his own, Newsweek reported.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

When Rodriguez saw an X-ray of her father’s chest it was explained that he contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated and being cautious.

Initially, she thought her father was experiencing a flare-up of congestive heart failure or a recurring infection. In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

Elizondo mostly stayed indoors and wore his mask, Rodriguez said, not knowing where he got the virus that ultimately messed up his lungs.

On Tuesday, Elizondo died after succumbing to lung complications related to having COVID-19.

Read the rest where it tells you the experimental vaccines are safe and effective and that you should get em

For grandma and grandpa

If you have had covid and you have regretably taken that poison vaxx..there are some things you can do to reverse the ill effects. I would suggest you go hunting for that information now and get on it.
I hear smoking

I can't wait for the vaccine flipper babies to start popping out ....ya know the ones that weren't doa when born premature or miscarried

Could of been worse ?
He's dead Jim

Clown world overload !

• A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19. Doctors said the condition of the father could have been worse if he was not vaccinated at all.
A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”

Yvonne Rodriguez saw her ill father, Patricio Elizondo, for the last time at the hospital. She remembered him struggling to breathe on his own, Newsweek reported.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

When Rodriguez saw an X-ray of her father’s chest it was explained that he contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated and being cautious.

Initially, she thought her father was experiencing a flare-up of congestive heart failure or a recurring infection. In addition to heart problems, Elizondo had diabetes, making him a greater risk of developing severe COVID-19.

Elizondo mostly stayed indoors and wore his mask, Rodriguez said, not knowing where he got the virus that ultimately messed up his lungs.

On Tuesday, Elizondo died after succumbing to lung complications related to having COVID-19.

Read the rest where it tells you the experimental vaccines are safe and effective and that you should get em

For grandma and grandpa

But he died VIRTUOUS see, he died with the SACRAMENT

So it could have been worse for sure

A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19. Doctors said the condition of the father could have been worse if he was not vaccinated at all.

Reminds me of when I was about 16. I found out one of my friends had died in a car crash. He had ran off of the road, and hit a tree. I came home and told my parents about the accident.

"Was he speeding?" My dad asked.

"Oh yeah, they were racing up in the hills." I replied.

"That will teach him."

Could of been worse ?
He's dead Jim

Clown world overload !

For grandma and grandpa

Try actual sources. I don’t believe this. Frankly I wouldn’t listen to anti-vaxxer loons if their tongues were notarized

He had other health problems so although it's sad,.. I'm not worried about it happening to me since I don't have any health issues.

So I guess the upside to the procedure is that he didn't die twice?

Is that what they're saying?

Because that seems lke the only thing that could have been worse than dying.

Gosh. It figures it'd be something like that.

The electorate is being led around like idiots, by idiots...

Last edited:
This has risen to the level of insanity. These people can't even quantify the claim that the vaccines moderate the disease course, but they keep repeating it like an evangelist at the door. I hate that the guy died. I don't enjoy hearing of anyone suffering from this CCP weapon but the crazies are making it worse every day.

Try actual sources. I don’t believe this. Frankly I wouldn’t listen to anti-vaxxer loons if their tongues were notarized
Newsweek

The Hill

The Metro.Uk

Picked up from local news. . . always, IMO, the most reliable.

Fully vaccinated San Antonio retiree among rare COVID-19 breakthrough deaths​

“I can’t imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”​

Newsweek

The Hill

The Metro.Uk

Picked up from local news. . . always, IMO, the most reliable.

Fully vaccinated San Antonio retiree among rare COVID-19 breakthrough deaths​

“I can’t imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”​

As usual the wacky right wing intentionally rewords a simple statement and makes into a huge talking point for their side, which has literally nothing to stand, so they do this. It's sad, really sad.

He was also diabetic, overweight, and old. He didn't die from Covid.

To save diabetic, overweight, old people from covid, we are injecting very young, healthy men with some genetic therapy that WE KNOW can give them heart problems. And people like you are screeching at us about it. Also: covering toddlers' faces for going on over a year and a half now.

Great. A great look for how courageous we are.

Forum List

Back