Man killed, others injured in Arizona bee attack, 100-pound hive removed

Must have been African Bees

afri.jpg

• Banned
they always blame the blacks...oh i'm sorry, i meant "Africans"

One time when I was a kid hanging out with a friend and playing catch with a football, this older kid who was several years older than us started fucking with us.

He demanded my football.

Instead of throwing it to him, my friend threw it at the huge beehive directly above him in a tree

It fell on him and the bees just swarmed him.

So are they going to exterminate all bees now????? NO WAY.

GOD BLESS bees and all animal life on this Earth!

I love honey! it's natural, it's delicious it's good for ya'.....what else do you want lol!

That's all.:biggrin:

A bee hive once formed on the roof line of my home. Did I let it grow so big? Uh, no! I was able to get rid of it with no problem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, anyone who knew that the hive was there and did nothing about it should be charged for the negligence.

A bee hive once formed on the roof line of my home. Did I let it grow so big? Uh, no! I was able to get rid of it with no problem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, anyone who knew that the hive was there and did nothing about it should be charged for the negligence.
Bees have a purpose. They are extremely efficient pollinators.

Don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you.

^^^ I was only letting them know that the roof of my home is not a place where they can do their congregating, especially if their gathering spot can get so huge.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back