Man in Pelosi desk photo Along With Man With Molotov Cocktails At Capitol Arrested

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm very happy to learn that the barbarian rioter who broke into Pelosi's office trashed it and put his feet on her desk has been arrested. The stupid fool took photos and sent them out on to the internet. He was too stupid to realize that putting his face all over the internet will lead the police right to him.

But then he's a trump supporter. I don't expect much from people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

They also arrest a man who had 11 Molotov cocktails. I guess he was going to burn down the capitol.

Authorities also announced charges for Lonnie Coffman, of Falkville, Alabama on Friday.

Federal prosecutors say Coffman had 11 Molotov cocktail devices "ready to go" when he was arrested during the breach and riot at the Capitol on Wednesday. The homemade explosives contained gasoline and materials amounting to "homemade napalm.”

In a Department of Justice press call on Friday, prosecutors revealed authorities responding to a separate report of possible pipe bombs found a pickup with Alabama plates.

Inside were the Molotov cocktails, an M4 carbine and two handguns. Coffman faces firearm charges and a charge of possession of a destructive device. DOJ prosecutors said Friday Coffman has already appeared in court.

Literally, these people are the dumbest people in America.

Who commits a crime then posts themselves doing it all over the media?

Could you imagine someone robbing a bank and livestreaming it on Facebook?

Well, that's the equivalent of what these rubes were doing.

They sincerely thought they were going to overthrow the US government and that there would be no repercussions under a second Trump presidency. They proudly took video and posted it on social media. For a day, they were legends in their own worlds. Then, reality dropped..hard. They're so adorable, they've telegraphed another coup attempt for January 17th and maybe another act on January 20th. I don't think the response next time will be warm and fuzzy with selfies for all. :)

These have to be the most stupid people in our nation.

I mean really. Do they think that the FBI doesn't go on line?

Their stupidity is embarrassing.

I'm very happy to learn that the barbarian rioter who broke into Pelosi's office trashed it and put his feet on her desk has been arrested. The stupid fool took photos and sent them out on to the internet. He was too stupid to realize that putting his face all over the internet will lead the police right to him.

But then he's a trump supporter. I don't expect much from people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

They also arrest a man who had 11 Molotov cocktails. I guess he was going to burn down the capitol.

Authorities also announced charges for Lonnie Coffman, of Falkville, Alabama on Friday.

Federal prosecutors say Coffman had 11 Molotov cocktail devices "ready to go" when he was arrested during the breach and riot at the Capitol on Wednesday. The homemade explosives contained gasoline and materials amounting to "homemade napalm.”

In a Department of Justice press call on Friday, prosecutors revealed authorities responding to a separate report of possible pipe bombs found a pickup with Alabama plates.

Inside were the Molotov cocktails, an M4 carbine and two handguns. Coffman faces firearm charges and a charge of possession of a destructive device. DOJ prosecutors said Friday Coffman has already appeared in court.
Cool, thanks for sharing....since you’re obviously conducting analysis of arrests made, can you tell us how many filthy Democrat negroes were arrested for capital murder in blue shitholes today and or how many dirty wetbacks were arrested in Mexifornia for rape today?
" Their stupidity is embarrassing. "
Are you embarrassed by the behavior of your pet human darkies?
Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.

Cool, thanks for sharing....since you’re obviously conducting analysis of arrests made, can you tell us how many filthy Democrat negroes were arrested for capital murder in blue shitholes today and or how many dirty wetbacks were arrested in Mexifornia for rape today?
We’re working on the unwashed white trailer trash first.

I seriously doubt the accuracy of your report. An M4 is a military rifle that is not available to the general public. So that's a lie right there.

So how many other things in this report are bullshit?

Why no report on Democrats killing in ShitCago? That's just plain weird.
In Chicago, 768 people have been killed this year. That is 252 more than 2019.

They can get the Pelosi guy on US Code Section 1708. As he was fucking stupid enough to take pictures of himself with unopened mail he had stolen from her office.

Your FOX interview ain’t going well.

They already enough sycophants to the deflection of the Big Lie.

Imagine being dumb enough to film and show crime live on TV, all the while defending it.

1610159590990.png

What ‘big’ lie do you speak of?
Your savages in ShitCago are killing 14.77 people per week and you report nothing on it, nothing about arrests being made..NOTHING....but you report on a few patriots being arrested?
That’s fucking weird.

Your savages in ShitCago are killing 14.77 people per week and you report nothing on it, nothing about arrests being made..NOTHING....but you report on a few patriots being arrested?
That’s fucking weird.
They’re not patriots, they’re insurrectionists who need to be identified and prosecuted for federal crimes.

They sincerely thought they were going to overthrow the US government and that there would be no repercussions under a second Trump presidency. They proudly took video and posted it on social media. For a day, they were legends in their own worlds. Then, reality dropped..hard. They're so adorable, they've telegraphed another coup attempt for January 17th and maybe another act on January 20th. I don't think the response next time will be warm and fuzzy with selfies for all. :)

They show how stupid they are by trying to do it again.

No they won't be met by police who won't do anything but remove barriers for them and take selfies with them.

Yea but that classic picture of that dude in Nancys chair with his feet up on her desk is fucking classic and will be around long after he's done any time he might do.

Yes it will.

I hope he works for himself because not many people will want to hire him.

I've read about at least one of the rioters have lost their job. The idiot was wearing his work badge on a lanyard around his neck in photos of him committing his crimes in the capitol on Wednesday. I'm sure the FBI will be knocking on his door soon.

More people will be facing the same consequences.

That’s fucking weird.
They’re not patriots, they’re insurrectionists who need to be identified and prosecuted for federal crimes.

Because you said so?
What do you call the Democrat savages killing 15 a week in ShitCago?

Forum List

Back