Man gets 25 years for voter fraud in Georgia

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
I bet this wasn't his first time.

WALKER COUNTY, Ga. A 62-year-old Walker County man is facing 25 years in prison after being convicted of voter fraud, according to District Attorney Chris Arnt.

The DA says William Chase filled out another Walker County resident's absentee ballot in the January 2021 runoff election after it was sent ton a PO box at an old address by mistake.

When the husband of the original owner of the ballot got his and she did not, the DA says she called the Walker County Elections Office to inquire about it.

The Elections Office found out that it has already been accepted, but not yet counted, and that it appeared to have her signature, the DA says.

The resident went to the Elections Office and pointed out that it was not her signature.

WALKER COUNTY, Ga. A 62-year-old Walker County man is facing 25 years in prison after being convicted of voter fraud, according to District Attorney Chris Arnt.

The DA says William Chase filled out another Walker County resident's absentee ballot in the January 2021 runoff election after it was sent ton a PO box at an old address by mistake.

When the husband of the original owner of the ballot got his and she did not, the DA says she called the Walker County Elections Office to inquire about it.

The Elections Office found out that it has already been accepted, but not yet counted, and that it appeared to have her signature, the DA says.

The resident went to the Elections Office and pointed out that it was not her signature.

Read the article. Multiple convictions for fraud.

Judging from his appearance, I'd say you might be right. Given that this is a rural GA county and the article makes no mention of his party affiliation, I'd say this is a Republican. :)

Ahh, it doesn't take much to do research and figure out that Walker County Georgia predominantly votes REPUBLICAN.
Knowing this, it is obvious a Democrat would try to cheat to sway the election. Look at what the Dems did in the 2020 Election.
Rigged and stolen. And look at the mid-terms as well.
The odds that it is a Republican outways it. Chop chop.

It shows how hard it is to get away with Voter Fraud. It makes the silly claims from the right about millions of instances even more hilarious than they were before.

Tossing out a bone, hoping the other many thousands of illegal ballots will go ignored and forgotten; they found somebody to throw the book at.

Good to know the system is working and catching these folks

It shows how hard it is to get away with Voter Fraud. It makes the silly claims from the right about millions of instances even more hilarious than they were before.

The election board said the signature looked like hers.
Yeah, real hard.

So we are able to find people guilty of committing voter fraud and we are punishing them severely.

It’s great to see that the system is working and severely punishing people. No wonder we don’t see evidence of massive election fraud.

Excuse me?

After Joe Biden won the 2020 US election, Republicans challenged a new state law that had made mail-in voting easier.

Pssst.. PA is still cheating.....
I like your moxy, but you really need to do your research.

So, ask yourself, why would they challenge a law that they themselves helped put into place...before the pandemic and 2020 election season?

Forum List

Back