Man fires nail gun into FBI building in Ohio

You federal supremacists get so triggered so easily :lol:

What the fuck is a "Federal Supremacist"? I've been accused of many things, but never that. All I asked is proof and this is is what I get, lame ass insults?

This is what Cons do, when asked to provide proof, evidence of an event they respond with chickenshit answer that have no basis in reality.....

Here we go. The repub induced violence has started.

SHUT UP YOU MORON. You have no idea what prompted this idiot to attack an FBI center with a nail gun, but the one sure thing is that this idiot was REACTING to a situation CREATED by the FBI, and is not the one CREATING it.

Incredible, just like the 2020 election: Progs force through this totally improper unprecedented election just as now they raid a president's home for no good reason then act totally surprised when people react negatively to it! Meantime, the very same people rioted in 350 cities injuring 2,000 police and killing maybe 50 others doing 2 billion in property damage just over some 2-time hood junkie getting popped resisting arrest after being caught committing felony counterfeiting!!!

Last edited:
What the fuck is a "Federal Supremacist"? I've been accused of many things, but never that. All I asked is proof and this is is what I get, lame ass insults?

This is what Cons do, when asked to provide proof, evidence of an event they respond with chickenshit answer that have no basis in reality.....
I just happened to see this, bravoacual, but I think "federal supremacist" goes all the way back to the time the Federalist Papers were being haggled over by the colonists. One group wanted to have a strong Federal Government. The other group insisted on developing a nation in which the common man had an equal voice in government. It seems to me the left has preferred the Federal Government to be the Law of the Land without supporting Amendment 2 among others at various times. The right prefers government in context that decisions of legislation is like "one man, one vote." In other words, the government is by all voting citizens who choose members of their state to represent the people of that state.

Sometimes I think our predicament is the soul of the song "You can't always get what you want." And sometimes a vote on any given issue can feel like "everybody gets what nobody wants." /tongue in cheek.

At other times, when everyone is in on the same thread, I visualize a perfect circle made up of people that have opinions that differ at 360-degree slots, each in a different degree, 1-360. There are many viewpoints on abiding issues. And every person thinks he or she is closest to what should be. lol.

YOU are an example of a federal supremacist.

In other words, a FASCIST!

You're welcome.

Lots of theories...just no evidence

All these very lame 4th grade school yard insults, I mean for fuck sake do better.

4th graders say "modus operendi?" WTF school did you go to?

When you do better, we will. No reason to show up a bunch of stupid liberals with intelligent conversation. You get deer in the headlights looks and then insults.

Last edited:
4th graders say "modus operendi?" WTF school did you go to?

When you will, we will.

Well, seeing as YOU have no idea what Congressman Schiff said or did, yes.

Plus....is this all you have got, "Do 4th. Graders Say...". No, but lying Goosestepping Groppenfuhrer followers do.

You lack any thing original at all. All you are doing slinging insults around. Which of course means you've got not one fucking thing other worn out sound bites and lame attempts at insulting people who you disagree with.

The best you can come with is, "4th Graders say....", I mean I am cut to the quick. Oh I am shamed by you wit. You slay with you use of words.

Please let me know when you have better material, right now you are so fucking boring.

Sounds like the lies of trump, McCarty, and Paul are starting to sink into the cult.
Learning from the Biden's about lie's and cult's was easy. Monkey see, Monkey do right ? Oh wait, your TDS doesn't allow you to see but the one side, even if it's only your fantasies that are at play in all of this chaos and mayhem that you people have since created in this country over a long period of time.

Ohio Standoff After Man Armed WIth AR-15 Tried To Enter F.B.I. Building In Cinncinnati.

A six-hour standoff has ended after a man armed with an AR-15 rifle threatened officials at an FBI building in Cincinnati and was killed in a shootout with police.

The incident began Thursday morning when the suspect ― who has been identified by multiple publications as 42-year-old Ricky Shiffer ― attempted to enter the FBI building before he fired a nail gun at the building and fled in his car. The man was also armed with an AR-15.

“At approximately 9 AM this morning an armed subject attempted to breach the Visitor Screening Facility at #FBI Cincinnati,” the FBI’s Cincinnati bureau said on Twitter. “After an alarm and a response by FBI special agents, the subject fled north onto Interstate 71.”
Police later exchanged gunfire with the suspect after he pulled over in a standoff that lasted most of the afternoon.

In a social media post in May, Shiffer replied to a photograph of rioters scaling the walls of the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack. In his message, Shiffer claimed he had been at the building and blamed the attack on outside forces, The New York Times reported.

This idiot Shit For Brain MAGA MEATHEAD did not expect to have armed F.B.I. Agent response to being fired on? I mean this guy really needed a reality check and got it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back