Man fires nail gun into FBI building in Ohio

And what do we do about all the "mostly peaceful" violent protests? Didn't hear you saying to kill all the negros that were in charge of that.

Why do whites get killed and you suck up to negros? Why do you condone negro violence? Dude shows up with a fucking nail gun and because he supports Trump, you're glad he's dead. Negros burn down buildings of innocent store owners and you are silent. Why is that?

images
When did Negoes attack And occupied the US Capitol. Did I miss that?

Never said that did I you leftist fuck. Facts

1) CPS three times cleared David of wrong doing with kids
2) Texas law at the time allowed marriage at 14 with parent consent
3) ATF did a no knock warrant and fired into the building then tortured those people for 50 days
4) FBI murdered them

Those are the facts no matter what She Hulk Janet Reno said
He didn't let all the children requested by the TX CPS to interview all kids. Only the ones that he didn't create by fucking other men's wives.

No knock? See Breanna Taylor.

The FBI should have what? Ley him keep fucking all the girls/women of his choosing in the cult?

Good to see that handity, carlson, phax and the ornage fuckup got another sycophant killed today.

So Cons. Garland called the Traitor's Bluff on the Search Warrant. He is more than willing to release the contents found and the affivdavit for warrant. The Traitor's lawyer's can say yes or no.....

Will the Traitor agree or will he deny?

He didn't let all the children requested by the TX CPS to interview all kids. Only the ones that he didn't create by fucking other men's wives.

No knock? See Breanna Taylor.

The FBI should have what? Ley him keep fucking all the girls/women of his choosing in the cult?

Good to see that handity, carlson, phax and the ornage fuckup got another sycophant killed today.
Abuse Aligations UNPROVEN Washington Post 1993

I see Breanna Taylor was a criminal drug dealer and so was her bf of course you support them though

Anyone from the forum missing this morning? Anyone see Ray on line?

Suspect in Cincinnati FBI breach may have posted on Trump's Truth Social during incident
The man who authorities say attempted to breach security at an Ohio FBI office Thursday morning may have been posting messages to former President Donald Trump's Truth Social site, even as he was engaged in the attempted incursion.
Armed man tries to breach FBI office in Ohio
The man, who was shot and killed after a standoff that lasted much of the day, was identified to the Associated Press and others as Ricky Shiffer. Law enforcement officials said he was believed to have been present at the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6 last year.
A USA TODAY review of online postings by an account in the name "Ricky Shiffer" shows the account had recently posted angry reactions to news of the FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago Florida home.
The same account posted during or just after the incursion at the FBI, appearing to describe the man's efforts.
"Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn't. If you don't hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it'll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while"

The post apparently ended mid-sentence.

The now deceased idiot who was so MAGA MEAT HEAD DUMB enough to carry a nail gun in an F.B.I., was named (repeating identity I know) Ricky Walther Schiffer. A White 42-Year Old Male who was part of the failed Insurrgency on January 6th. He was fuck head stupid enough to raise his AR-15 against Ohio Police and got killed for it.

He got what he fucking well deserved.

Forum List

Back