So the DOJ went after parents who were concerned that their children were indoctrinated, now the DOJ going after deplorables. Pandora's box?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
1660233180163.png

Instead of standing up against their Fascist leaders they just lockstepped themselves to destruction. Now with Joe Biden's AG Eric Garland going after concern parents and now deplorables which are numbered in the 75 million, it is going to be hell to pay. Moron like Eric Garland and the Democrats who visit this board are totally clueless...

1660233332172.png

I don't recall a single Democrat demanding the FBI be abolished and claiming to be victims of a Nazi gestapo force when this Democrat congressman was the subject of an FBI raid....

On top of that, I didn't see a single Trumper in here upset about it or outraged by the FBI's actions....Seems to me, you folks really do want former presidents to be treated as above the law...as long as they hate the same people you hate of course..

I don't recall a single Democrat demanding the FBI be abolished and claiming to be victims of a Nazi gestapo force when this Democrat congressman was the subject of an FBI raid....

On top of that, I didn't see a single Trumper in here upset about it or outraged by the FBI's actions....Seems to me, you folks really do want former presidents to be treated as above the law...as long as they hate the same people you hate of course..
Texas Democrat slams Biden-Harris response to illegal immigration crisis
A House Democrat is blasting President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for the havoc the illegal immigration crisis is causing in his Texas border district, slamming the administration for shying away from “uncomfortable” but effective policies.
Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) made his remarks during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Thursday, where he slammed the Biden administration for creating “incentives” for illegal migration to the US.
You might want to do your fucking homework before you start posting shit about the FIB, raiding someones place who speaks out against this fucked up admin.....Where was your OUTRAGE when this guy was unduly treated like shit?

Crick.gif

Forum List

Back