Man Decides World's Busiest Airport Is A Good Place To Openly Carry A Loaded AR-15

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
n-MAN-WALKS-INTO-AIRPORT-WITH-GUN-large300.jpg

A Georgia man openly carried a fully loaded AR-15 semiautomatic rifle into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the busiest in the world.

Folks, if laws like this makes you nervous and you live around them thar parts.....gather up a bunch of thuggy ass negros, arm them with the same weapons and allow them the free pass the white guys get...and walk your ass off in the air part, stores in their neighborhoods, etc.....EFFIN LAW WOULD END YESTERDAY lolololololo

• Banned
If there was ever an example of "White Privilege" that guy is it!

You just hit the nail on the coffin, white privilege.......and when these apple pie eating, flag waving, bible toting loons get it, we can all breath a sigh of relief.....you sir can exercise your right to carry because of your white skin......not because of the 2nd amendment.......because yes, if you were a black man....your ass would be dead.

You just hit the nail on the coffin, white privilege.......and when these apple pie eating, flag waving, bible toting loons get it, we can all breath a sigh of relief.....you sir can exercise your right to carry because of your white skin......not because of the 2nd amendment.......because yes, if you were a black man....your ass would be dead.
Provide Evidence that the color of his skin had anything to do with his not being harassed while exercising his LEGAL rights? You do of course understand that he LEGALLY was and is allowed to do what he did? That even a black man can do the same?

Provide Evidence that the color of his skin had anything to do with his not being harassed while exercising his LEGAL rights? You do of course understand that he LEGALLY was and is allowed to do what he did? That even a black man can do the same?

LOLOLOL.....lets get real here for a minute...first off, you have to find out if the black guy is carrying a gun legally.....something I've yet to see happen in this country. I mean, LOLOLOLOLOL....just reaching in the pockets for the proof will cause a instant death....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO....I mean, you do know how that works don't you? If not, google....black man looks in car for proof to show his license and gets 6 bullets for it.

I think he is a dumb fuck from Georgia who put his daughter, himself, and by-standers in jeopardy to prove a point, or push the legal envelope. It concerns me that he got as far as he did before being stopped. Is there no security outside the building? I think his skin color got him further into the airport than a black man would have been able to get.

HAS ANYONE GOOGLED THE STORY? THE IRONY IN ALL THIS, IS THAT THE AIR PORT COPS....ALL BLACK.....ARE SCARED SHITTLESS OF THIS MAN AND DOES NOTHING. BUT WE ALL KNOW, WHO WOULD FIRE THE FIRST SHOT, HAD IT BEEN A BLACK MAN....YOU GUESSED IT...THE SPINLESS BLACK AIR PORT COPS

Yeah ... Its not as though anyone has ever shot an innocent black man or child.

:rolleyes:

n-MAN-WALKS-INTO-AIRPORT-WITH-GUN-large300.jpg

A Georgia man openly carried a fully loaded AR-15 semiautomatic rifle into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the busiest in the world.

Folks, if laws like this makes you nervous and you live around them thar parts.....gather up a bunch of thuggy ass negros, arm them with the same weapons and allow them the free pass the white guys get...and walk your ass off in the air part, stores in their neighborhoods, etc.....EFFIN LAW WOULD END YESTERDAY lolololololo

Um, the black thugs already walk around with firearms, so putting more guns in the hands of law abiding blacks would be a good idea. So I agree with you.

Also Cooley is entirely within his rights to carry the weapon inside the airport. House Bill 60 (the Safe Carry Protection Act), which went into effect on July 1, 2014.

The man is a Constitutional Hero, I know that you Regressives (progressives) hate the road to serfdom being blocked by Patriots with firearms, so this man is double the hero for enraging the Gun Grabbers like yourself.

Btw, anyone actually intending to shoot up an airport isn't going to change their plans because there's a "No guns allowed" sign.

Also, did you forget the story of the Oregon Mall Shooter who was immediately put down by an armed citizen?

Last edited:
There is nothing illegal about what he did and I support his right to do it, but there is no practical reason to do this and I think it hurts the pro gun crowd more than the anti gun crowd.

There is nothing illegal about what he did and I support his right to do it, but there is no practical reason to do this and I think it hurts the pro gun crowd more than the anti gun crowd.

An airport is the most likely place to be attacked by terrorists. If there's no practical reason to carry a firearm in an airport, there's no need to carry one anywhere. We're told every day that we need the Patriot Act and NDAA to combat these crazy terrorists from attacking us on a daily basis, right?

Forum List

Back