Man check out how fast this cop can reload

And much less humane. This animal was probably dead in five or ten minutes. I've seen explanations that stoning can take from 20 minutes to a couple of hours.

Crucifixion might even be better. Biblical accounts say it took three hours for Christ to die on the cross.

Crucifixion could last for several days. Hideously and deliberately barbaric.

The Romans apparently sped up the death of Jesus by spearing him. There were political and religious considerations to get it over with.

This case is a non issue. The perp was caught on top of the young female. The perp was clearly displaying a big old knife. And even after an entire magazine was fired at and into him, he was still holding the knife.
Idiot kept reaching for the knife.....

Crucifixion could last for several days. Hideously and deliberately barbaric.

The Romans apparently sped up the death of Jesus by spearing him. There were political and religious considerations to get it over with.

So is rape of little girls.

You might be right, and I'm sure the scourging may have contributed.

Clearly his academy training worked. No hesitation.... The ammo was readily available.
I say less than 2 seconds.... Pretty impressive reload.

One little problem. I don’t see a rape. I see him lay down on the woman as the cop jumps out of the car. But his pants are up and closed and she’s wearing what appears to be intact underwear, or shorts.

As he moves off, he has his pants up and closed.

So where did the report of a rape come from?

One little problem. I don’t see a rape. I see him lay down on the woman as the cop jumps out of the car. But his pants are up and closed and she’s wearing what appears to be intact underwear, or shorts.

As he moves off, he has his pants up and closed.

So where did the report of a rape come from?

So, a matter of 15 seconds.

Right!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Do you have a daughter? If you came upon a man in the same position with your daughter, would you give him that 15 seconds, just to be sure?

Nevermind.

So, a matter of 15 seconds.

Right!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Do you have a daughter? If you came upon a man in the same position with your daughter, would you give him that 15 seconds, just to be sure?

Nevermind.

I’m not saying it was a bad shooting. I’m saying that the claim of Rape is questionable. He was a man armed with a knife. Maybe he was trying to kill the woman. Or robbing her. I saw the knife. He held onto it even when shot. So I have no heartburn with the shooting. Just the claim of rape.

This case is a non issue. The perp was caught on top of the young female. The perp was clearly displaying a big old knife. And even after an entire magazine was fired at and into him, he was still holding the knife.
Death sentence by cop should never be considered to be justified. It's led America to where it is on vigilante justice.

And yes, I know that it's considered to be a good thing by the right.

I’m not saying it was a bad shooting. I’m saying that the claim of Rape is questionable. He was a man armed with a knife. Maybe he was trying to kill the woman. Or robbing her. I saw the knife. He held onto it even when shot. So I have no heartburn with the shooting. Just the claim of rape.

So you didn't answer my question.

I didn't think you would.

Death sentence by cop should never be considered to be justified. It's led America to where it is on vigilante justice.

And yes, I know that it's considered to be a good thing by the right.

The thing is, you're talking about a country that you have no right to even have an opinion about.

But thanks for trying to participate.

And what would you have done if you were that cop?
Something that wouldn't have cost a life. The police officer in this case failed to at least try to do his job.

None of this is hard to understand for people who aren't Americans. I can't even say that the American left understand anymore.

It's yours and your loved ones Rawley, to try to survive in it..

This happened in November of 2022...
So it's just a yearning by the rightists to find an example to scratch their 'hate itch'.
There's no compassion being shown after 2 years.

It's quite sad America that the political divide has elevated the hate to this extreme.

The thing is, you're talking about a country that you have no right to even have an opinion about.

But thanks for trying to participate.

There might be no discussion if I didn't contribute. I'm trying to point out the situation America has found itself in now. It's supposed to make evil people like you feel uncomfortable.

Really a forum such as this would dry up if there weren't alternative P'sOV.

Something that wouldn't have cost a life.
Like what. That was my question
The police officer in this case failed to at least try to do his job.

None of this is hard to understand for people who aren't Americans. I can't even say that the American left understand anymore.

It's yours and your loved ones Rawley, to try to survive in it..
Me and my loved ones do not try and rape women with a butcher knife at their throat, so I'm not terribly worried about your concern.

So you didn't answer my question.

I didn't think you would.

I did answer your question. I said it was a good shooting. I do not see the justification for the claim of rape.

Curious. Perhaps you can help me out here. Can you tell me why, with the information from that video, you think it was a rape?

I did answer your question. I said it was a good shooting. I do not see the justification for the claim of rape.

Curious. Perhaps you can help me out here. Can you tell me why, with the information from that video, you think it was a rape?

Leftist Language bastardization.

You answered neither of the questions I asked of you in post #47.

If you're not going have the courage and honesty to answer them, get out of my face now.

Like what. That was my question

Me and my loved ones do not try and rape women with a butcher knife at their throat, so I'm not terribly worried about your concern.
You don't want to understand or have a discussion or even get an answer.

You don't get that every incidence of death by cop, makes it more likely that one of yours (female) will become the rape victim.

Racism in America doesn't have to be running away downhill like a freight train. Would you like to talk about possible solutions?

Forum List

Back