Man attempts to crash gate at nuclear plant

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
A man, an idiot attempted to drive through a security gate at Oconee nuclear power plant.

Security quickly activated the barriers. Steel posts a cement truck can't drive through.

Security gave chase, shots were fired. Looks like he is on the loose.

We can and do secure nuclear power plants. This shows we could secure schools and our border.

Probing action. The grid is a big, vulnerable, high-value target.

Same car showed up earlier and tried to gain access.

Comes back later and rams the outbound gate

Gets on a dirt road at the plant and is blocked by security forces

Continues to gain access via force including trying to run security forces over.

Then he gets away crashing into another security vehicle.

Why did security forces not take this threat out? WTF, DOE security forces can't stop a Toyota Camry?

Probing action. The grid is a big, vulnerable, high-value target.

Same car showed up earlier and tried to gain access.

Comes back later and rams the outbound gate

Gets on a dirt road at the plant and is blocked by security forces

Continues to gain access via force including trying to run security forces over.

Then he gets away crashing into another security vehicle.

Why did security forces not take this threat out? WTF, DOE security forces can't stop a Toyota Camry?
I am at millstone nuclear power right now. These guards are walking around with their fingers resting near the triggers of there M-16's. That is what I think they are carrying.

A man, an idiot attempted to drive through a security gate at Oconee nuclear power plant.

Security quickly activated the barriers. Steel posts a cement truck can't drive through.

We can and do secure nuclear power plants. This shows we could secure schools and our border.

Sounds like a Lefty climate alarmist.

Sounds like a Lefty climate alarmist.
could be, looks like he is from Arkansas just like Bill Clinton
UPDATE, Nov. 3, 2023, 7:50 p.m.: The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office says it has arrested 66-year-old Doyle Whisenhunt, of Arkansas, in connection with an incident at Oconee Nuclear Station Thursday night.

I'm down with securing each and every school via a multimillion dollar security budget but considering how many more schools there are than nuclear power plants it seems like a plan that would cost an exorbitant amount of money. Which as I said I'm cool with so long as it's being funded on the backs of the wealthy, still, I think a better solution would be to simply do what every other developed nation does and prohibit the access to tools who's purpose is to help people more effectively kill other things.

The man had a death wish. Just so you know, the border is secure. Stop pushing Reich Wing Talking points, You want secure schools, pass basic common sense firearms safety laws.

It is interesting how the people of this forum think every thing that ever happens is related to politics

I'm down with securing each and every school via a multimillion dollar security budget but considering how many more schools there are than nuclear power plants it seems like a plan that would cost an exorbitant amount of money. Which as I said I'm cool with so long as it's being funded on the backs of the wealthy, still, I think a better solution would be to simply do what every other developed nation does and prohibit the access to tools who's purpose is to help people more effectively kill other things.
Of course, to do as every other developed country does? So you mean be a 95% majority white country a tenth of the size of the USA?

The man had a death wish. Just so you know, the border is secure. Stop pushing Reich Wing Talking points, You want secure schools, pass basic common sense firearms safety laws.
the border aint secure, it is like a giant welcome mat

secure schools would be super easy, but somebody dont let us

the border aint secure, it is like a giant welcome mat

secure schools would be super easy, but somebody dont let us
We need to figure out how Obama did so well at the border. After Trump won the presidency immigration spiked.

Individually schools are easy but there are a lot of them and funding would be difficult.

It would likely be more effective for Congress to address amnesty, visa, and employer laws but lobbyists make sure that doesn't happen.

You ignore the obvious

Forum List

Back