FBI warns of neo-Nazi plots as attacks on Northwest power grid spike

‘“The individuals of concern believe that an attack on electrical infrastructure will contribute to their ideological goal of causing societal collapse and a subsequent race war in the United States,” according to an FBI memo obtained by OPB and KUOW.’ ibid

The right’s campaign of acta of domestic terrorism continues.
BWHAAAAAAaaaaa we are not ecofascists... the left is..

Biden should take all those border wall panels falling to the ground and wrap them around substations.

Thread was meant to be less about who is doing it, but to be aware as more may be expected. I imagine the Feds might have been hearing more chatter.
As a retired LEO, my first question is what is gained by this and who benefits from it? What is the political gain or economic gain by inflicting damage on the power grid? Then who benefits from this gain?

Assuming it is a white nationalist group is silly on its face. They have nothing politically or economically to gain from this. Enviromental groups, however, are a whole nother story.

Forget some folks want to burn Atlanta to the ground ... It's all those damn Noe-Nazis hiding in the bushes you need to worry about ...
They gonna get yo electricity ... :auiqs.jpg:

Ok. The cops are responding to and dealing with Atlanta. Problem being dealt with using the usual tear gas and pepper spray. What is the problem with the Feds disrupting your plans with the electricity?

Be aware if you live near power facilities. If you see something say something! I used to live near a small substation and it would have been easy to drive up, damage and flee quickly to the highway.

Why neo-nazi’s?

It could just as easily be ANTIFA or Black LIES Matter

Except that the politicized FBI has an anti right bias

Attachments

• PRC_195978052.jpg
    PRC_195978052.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 13
What is the problem with the Feds disrupting your plans with the electricity?

I don't have any plans to disrupt electricity ... I don't even have to get electricity off the grid ... Although I do whenever it suits me.
The Feds don't have anything to worry about when it comes to me ... And if they start fear-mongering you about that ...
Just tell them to shut the hell up ... :auiqs.jpg:

Having to resort to profanity because you were wrong, huh? That peksy ego can make people so aggro these days, Karen.
IT is not TRUMPS WALL.. that was the old democrat wall that was undercut by flood waters. That wall was repaired by Trump, but due to its lack of sufficient footings and protections of the base, it collapsed.

Thread was meant to be less about who is doing it, but to be aware as more may be expected. I imagine the Feds might have been hearing more chatter.

I assume so since they were able to knock out most of a city's power to stop a drag show wherever in the Carolinas by shooting the substations not long ago. It is only natural that copycats start to chatter about such a low tech highly effective way to make a statement (of course it only takes a few days to get everything back working)

Having to resort to profanity because you were wrong, huh? That peksy ego can make people so aggro these days, Karen.
You were caught telling a lie

Or at least repeating a lie told to you

Ok. The cops are responding to and dealing with Atlanta. Problem being dealt with using the usual tear gas and pepper spray.

Well yeah ... Tear Gas ... Pepper Spray ... Some Fire Trucks ... Some New Cop Cars ...
Holy shit ... It's the Cops the people rioting are actually having a problem with ... It's why they are rioting.

Move along folks ... We got this covered ... Nothing to see here ... :auiqs.jpg:

When The People can get to the point they can ignore any shoddy attempt to throw the Race Card ...
They just might be able to figure out they might not be on opposite sides.

Then we may be able to stop chasing the ball those Assclowns on Capitol Hill keep throwing.
Wake Up!

Last edited:
‘“The individuals of concern believe that an attack on electrical infrastructure will contribute to their ideological goal of causing societal collapse and a subsequent race war in the United States,” according to an FBI memo obtained by OPB and KUOW.’ ibid

The right’s campaign of acta of domestic terrorism continues.

Wrong.........the town of Morton is a small close knit community of good old fashion rednecks that look out for one another and wouldn't compromise the grid they all depend so much on. Power goes out, so does their livelihood, grocery stores, medical offices, and Aunt Bea's second cousin twice removed best friends oxygen. They protect their own, not sabotage them.

Forum List

Back