Man attempts to crash gate at nuclear plant

We need to figure out how Obama did so well at the border. After Trump won the presidency immigration spiked.

Individually schools are easy but there are a lot of them and funding would be difficult.

It would likely be more effective for Congress to address amnesty, visa, and employer laws but lobbyists make sure that doesn't happen.
How obama did so well? It is called control of the NEWS

Millions came over every year since 1988

How obama did so well? It is called control of the NEWS

The news must not have reported it because Trump supporters don't even realize that immigration spiked under Trump.

Millions came over every year since 1988
Agreed. What are your representatives doing about it? The same as mine I expect. Has the new speaker submitted any bills addressing amnesty, VISA, or employer laws? Have any Republicans submitted any bills addressing these things since 1988?

You ignore the obvious
And you point it out
The news must not have reported it because Trump supporters don't even realize that immigration spiked under Trump.

Agreed. What are your representatives doing about it? The same as mine I expect. Has the new speaker submitted any bills addressing amnesty, VISA, or employer laws? Have any Republicans submitted any bills addressing these things since 1988?
Have the Republicans fixed what Democrats, Obama, and Biden broke?

Well, us true conservatives did elect Trump, who did his best against just about the entire country.

It will be nice to see all the old democrats die. Nicer to get rid of the young democrats who seem just like angry adults who have never matured.

Yes, the democrats, the media, and some Republicans are bad.

We don't even need a wall, helicopters and machine guns would be the best defense

And you point it out

Have the Republicans fixed what Democrats, Obama, and Biden broke?

Well, us true conservatives did elect Trump, who did his best against just about the entire country.

Yet immigration spiked under Trump compared to Obama.

It will be nice to see all the old democrats die. Nicer to get rid of the young democrats who seem just like angry adults who have never matured.

That's not nice.

Yes, the democrats, the media, and some Republicans are bad.

Agreed.

We don't even need a wall, helicopters and machine guns would be the best defense
Agreed. The wall is stupid.

It is interesting how the people of this forum think every thing that ever happens is related to politics
In an information vacuum, retards can't help making shit up.

Then when the facts come out and conflict with their manufactured bullshit, they deny reality.

"It's a coverup!"

Yet, true. Old assholes clinging to power, how people vote for them is a mystery

I think it's because of two reasons.

1. People are too lazy to do actual candidate research so tend to vote for incumbents.

2. Politics and the issues have grown exponentially more complex so it is difficult for the average voter to ingest all relevant information...even if they aren't lazy.

The terrible young ones, we don't need at all

Certainly you know that our elders said the same thing about us and their elders of them etc etc.

Congress should be similar to jury duty
I disagree. The founders didn't apply term limits to Congress for a reason.

Yet under democrat leadership tens of millions were allowed into the country.

Yeah. Dems suck with immigration too.

If only the bueacrisy cooperated. Government workers need to be eliminated.

Cooperate how?

Border protection, let the military turn back the invasion
I suppose that's an option but an overly expensive one.

I would prefer Congress addresses the laws that allow and incentivize immigration but the lobbyists donate to much money for that to happen.

Maybe we should use our military to keep lobbyists out of Washington? :)

I did not mention term limits

The Founders stated our constitution was only for an honest person.
Oh. My bad. When you said Congress should be like jury duty I thought you meant short terms.

Sorry about that.

I'm down with securing each and every school via a multimillion dollar security budget but considering how many more schools there are than nuclear power plants it seems like a plan that would cost an exorbitant amount of money. Which as I said I'm cool with so long as it's being funded on the backs of the wealthy, still, I think a better solution would be to simply do what every other developed nation does and prohibit the access to tools who's purpose is to help people more effectively kill other things.
Or we can just send 190 billion dollars to Iran and Ukraine.

Probe, intel gathering. By whom is another question, has been in progress for some time, like the substations being tested a few years ago. When the water, air, food source (supply chain, sound familiar?), or grid goes down it really doesn't matter how it started the results are the same. What things like these do is set the stage for a new narrative. Who benefits? Sniper attack on California power grid may have been 'an insider,' DHS says

The man had a death wish. Just so you know, the border is secure. Stop pushing Reich Wing Talking points, You want secure schools, pass basic common sense firearms safety laws.
so secure MILLIONS have walked through it, 10 million currently in Bidens 3 years.

I'm down with securing each and every school via a multimillion dollar security budget but considering how many more schools there are than nuclear power plants it seems like a plan that would cost an exorbitant amount of money. Which as I said I'm cool with so long as it's being funded on the backs of the wealthy, still, I think a better solution would be to simply do what every other developed nation does and prohibit the access to tools who's purpose is to help people more effectively kill other things.
Take the money we spend protecting judges snd politicians and use it for school security instead

Forum List

Back