Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

He was initially just an irate parent which is somewhat excusable given the circumstances

The manager said he turned his wrath against one employee and began to make racist statements against one of the girls.
We know what he meant by Fucking Immigrant Loser. The manager said he made other racists statements which seem to have been bleeped out.

That and throwing a drink showed his true nature
And now whitie righties feel this visceral NEED to defend him and run those teenage workers down. How many of them are truly Karens in public?

Hurting the american people.
If white men are not allowed to curse and throw things at teenaged minimum wage service workers without con-sequences, are any of us truly free?

He was initially just an irate parent which is somewhat excusable given the circumstances

The manager said he turned his wrath against one employee and began to make racist statements against one of the girls.
We know what he meant by Fucking Immigrant Loser. The manager said he made other racists statements which seem to have been bleeped out.

That and throwing a drink showed his true nature

He was a dick, I get it. I don't know what all was said, the videos I've seen have him saying "immigrant loser", I haven't come across much else.

Here's where you now need to retract your claim that he called her an illegal.

And now whitie righties feel this visceral NEED to defend him and run those teenage workers down. How many of them are truly Karens in public?
The scary part was when he demanded to know which worker had made the Peanut Smoothie

Hate to see what he would have done to the girl

He threw a smoothie at the clerks behind the counter and hurled racial insults at the teenaged staff.

Merrill Lynch fired his ass.

With the exception of throwing the drink and hurling racial insults, I sympathize with the dad. If someone almost killed my son through their incompetence, I'd be all up in their faces, too.

Forum List

Back