Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Clearly if the guy has a child with such a serious peanut allergy, he should have not taken the risk. Still, since he did instruct them to use no peanuts/peanut butter, then he had a right to be upset. That does not mean he should have acted in the manner that he did, although I certainly would have let the business know that they made a very dangerous mistake, and that they should take the time to fully understand the seriousness of peanut alergies.

That is the way an adult would respond

He was a child throwing a temper tantrum

He is charged with biased intimidation

Let him go forward with your lame excuses for his behavior

No "lame excuses", the guy went beyond what he should have done, and he clearly will pay a dear price for his actions.

This still has nothing to do with the employee's legal status, and since you made incorrect claims, you need to acknowledge it unless you're ok with having a credibility problem on these boards.

No "lame excuses", the guy went beyond what he should have done, and he clearly will pay a dear price for his actions.

This still has nothing to do with the employee's legal status, and since you made incorrect claims, you need to acknowledge it unless you're ok with having a credibility problem on these boards.
His inference was she was an illegal based on her looks
He was not claiming she was Swedish

The prosecutor is claiming what he said was a racial insult
The worker claims he made racial statements
Seems to agree with me

Last edited:
His inference was she was an illegal based on her looks

He was not claiming she was Swedish

You're putting words in his mouth.
Your "he was not claiming she was Swedish" is a straw man argument.

You specifically claimed he SAID the word "illegal", which according to the video he did not say. When are you going to admit it?

You're putting words in his mouth.
Your "he was not claiming she was Swedish" is a straw man argument.

You specifically claimed he SAID the word "illegal", which according to the video he did not say. When are you going to admit it?
I claimed he was a racist
You disagreed

You asked why and I said because he accused her of being an illegal immigrant…..Immigrant Loser foots the bill

The prosecutor agrees with my assessment not your lame excuses for his behavior as not being racist

You disagreed

You asked why and I said because he accused her of being an illegal immigrant…..Immigrant Loser foots the bill

The prosecutor agrees with my assessment not your lame excuses for his behavior as not being racist
Are all illegals losers? Can one be an legal immigrant and a loser? Remember Trayvon's gf?

You disagreed

I don't know if he's a racist or not calling someone an "immigrant loser" doesn't by itself IMO mean he's a racist.

"Immigrant loser" is not a reference to her legal status, when will you admit this? You like being branded as someone here with questionable credibility?

No relative of mine would have EVER almost killed someone by ignoring important medical information.
The fact the store people did not even apologize shows deliberate indifference and malice.
They should have been arrested by the police before then murder anyone else with deadly allergies

Maybe by you, but not everyone is a racist like you.
This guy certainly was.

Forum List

Back