Making America Great Again: President Trump Seriously Looking At Ending Birthright Citizenship

I've lived ina Muslim country and I have tons of Muslim friends from all over and they all chose to wear the hijab under no pressure.
That's if I say all American American women are whore and gold diggers like Melania.
And nobody buys your bullshit about defending Muslim women rights, 1 in 4 US women said they were sexually assaulted...that's what should be your concern.

No link, no support, pivoting, obfuscating and lying. I don't give a shit where you lived nor do I give a shit about YOUR opinion of Melania. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself. I posted PROOF you post nothing but blathering bullshit.
Do never get concerned about Muslim women...they are well protected, by their family, friends and society...unlike here in the US they are subject to sexual harassment on daily basis...and is not strange when an elected president admitted of using money and power to grab pussies and other in sensitive jobs were condemned or accused of rape.
81% of American said they were sexually harassed

A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment

Look into what they call sexual harassment. Looking at a woman and winking is considered sexual harassment.

Yeah, middle-east women are well protected. If a middle-east guy rapes a woman, they consider her to be the criminal, not the rapist.
Hahaha with the stereotype again ? Go to most Muslim countries sexually harass a woman and you will get your bones crushed....how do you guys make up this shit where mislims blame the raped woman ?
Once fox story and boom all Muslim countries are like that.
So the whole world knows that you guys have a pussy grabber as a president so it must be all Americans are pussy grabbers?

Stats are here , the US is one of the worst places for women...rape, kidnappings, killings and sexual harassment. A day doesnt pass by and we dont hear about a woman or a kid being kidnapped raped and killed.
One kid went missing in a Muslim country the whole country stopped, and luckily she was found unharmed. Here in the US it doesnt even make the news most if the time.

Hahaha with the stereotype again ? Go to most Muslim countries sexually harass a woman and you will get your bones crushed....how do you guys make up this shit where mislims blame the raped woman ?
So the whole world knows that you guys have a pussy grabber as a president so it must be all Americans are pussy grabbers?

Stats are here , the US is one of the worst places for women...rape, kidnappings, killings and sexual harassment. A day doesnt pass by and we dont hear about a woman or a kid being kidnapped raped and killed.
One kid went missing in a Muslim country the whole country stopped, and luckily she was found unharmed. Here in the US it doesnt even make the news most if the time.

It's not a stereotype. And the following links are NOT stories from Fox news. Look, we all know you hate America. If you live here perhaps you should move ...... If you don't live here...stay home. We don't need Muslim atrocity apologists.

Women's rights in Lebanon: Campaign exposes "victim-blaming" attitudes to rape - Qantara.de

"Campaign exposes "victim-blaming" attitudes to rape
Most abusive and discriminatory acts against women and girls in Lebanon are the direct result of unequal treatment of men and women within the Lebanese law and the influence of a patriarchal society that thrives on the control and oppression of women. By Narod Haroutunian"

PBS-Speak Truth to Power-Telling Stories

"In the name of honor, a sixteen-year-old girl was killed by her family because she was raped by her brother. He assaulted her several times and then threatened to kill her if she told anyone. When she discovered that she was pregnant she had to tell her family. After the family arranged an abortion, they married her off to a man fifty years her senior. When he divorced her six months later, her family murdered her."

Europeans weren't racist against Irish, Italians and other and against each other? Lol different gangs killing each other.

So what's different now, you cant go and dine at a Chinese restaurant or rent a room in little Tokyo?

Another vapid response from one of the Forum's America haters....^^^^^^^^^^

I've lived ina Muslim country and I have tons of Muslim friends from all over and they all chose to wear the hijab under no pressure.
That's if I say all American American women are whore and gold diggers like Melania.
And nobody buys your bullshit about defending Muslim women rights, 1 in 4 US women said they were sexually assaulted...that's what should be your concern.

No link, no support, pivoting, obfuscating and lying. I don't give a shit where you lived nor do I give a shit about YOUR opinion of Melania. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself. I posted PROOF you post nothing but blathering bullshit.
Do never get concerned about Muslim women...they are well protected, by their family, friends and society...unlike here in the US they are subject to sexual harassment on daily basis...and is not strange when an elected president admitted of using money and power to grab pussies and other in sensitive jobs were condemned or accused of rape.
81% of American said they were sexually harassed

A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment

Look into what they call sexual harassment. Looking at a woman and winking is considered sexual harassment.

Yeah, middle-east women are well protected. If a middle-east guy rapes a woman, they consider her to be the criminal, not the rapist.

I guess you never heard of the Amber alert. They send them out when kids simply run away from home.

Don't tell me how great middle-east treat their women. How could you have societies where men make sure their wives and daughters are dressed up like a mummy when they leave the home? It's a huge deal if a Muslim country starts to allow women to drive.

Women in your world are second-class citizens and always were. You treat them a little bit better than pets, but that's the most you can say about them.

I guess you never heard of the Amber alert. They send them out when kids simply run away from home.

Don't tell me how great middle-east treat their women. How could you have societies where men make sure their wives and daughters are dressed up like a mummy when they leave the home? It's a huge deal if a Muslim country starts to allow women to drive.

Women in your world are second-class citizens and always were. You treat them a little bit better than pets, but that's the most you can say about them.

In Islam, it's just easier to kill them. Seems Muslim men are intimidated by women who look good and have their clits intact.

In Islam, it's just easier to kill them. Seems Muslim men are intimidated by women who look good and have their clits intact.

I think it's more than Muslims, I think it's very common in the middle-east altogether.

I dated a girl for several months who had a serious relationship with a Lebanese guy. He treated her like dirt. My cousin was married to one, and she quit attending family doings, going outside unless it was shopping or something to do with the kids. She finally got fed up with being kept like a hostage for over 20 years. She got a job at the post office, divorced the guy, and she was never happier. She only regrets being married to him for so long. She lost a lot of good years with him.

The one that was with my girlfriend always ordered her to leave the kitchen when his friends or family came over like she was the maid or something. It got to the point he was snapping his fingers at her without saying a word, and she was just supposed to know to leave.

The last time he snapped his fingers at her, she told him to take his fingers and shove them up his ass. His guests were aghast. After they went home, she broke up with him that evening.

You determine what a American wears? I think not.

I can't determine what anybody wears, but I certainly can judge them on it.

One of the biggest problems we're having with immigration on the right is their inability to assimilate into the US. They want to come here, not learn our language, bring their customs and culture with them. Look......if that's the way you feel, you should have stayed where you were at, not come here.

When people make comparisons to the European movement to today, the people back then left everything behind. Most came legally, strived day after day to be a real American and blend into their new society. They came here to contribute, not take away. They changed for us--not for them.

The people coming here today not only want to get into the country, but bring their last country with them.

You are a bigoted asshole. What someone wears is none of your business. Assimilation has nothing to do with what they wear especially when it is a part of their religion. Or is there a official state religion?

She has shown her resistance with assimilation in more ways than her attire. What she wears certainly tells me she's just another one of those that came here with her country in her backpack. Those are the kinds of people we don't need here.

Bigots like you are the ones we don't need here. She has certain religious beliefs and that is why she wears what she wears. It says more about your bigotry than anything else.

If wanting people to come here to become Americans, and not have those who bring their country with them is being bigoted, then I'm a bigot.

The Pilgrims who came here came to escape religious persecution. Yet you want to persecute people for their religious values. I guess you want only Christians here.

Trump lied to us about the tax cuts. Obamacare is more popular than Trump.

I guess we'll see in 2020 how popular Trump is. But if he loses, how much you want to bet you leftists will blame Trump when the Dem President sends this economy in the opposite direction?

The economy is likely headed for at least a slowdown or a contraction thanks to Trump's trade war.

Maybe, but if so, only temporary.

You're not going to get any major changes done without paying some kind of price. If change were that painless and easy, somebody would have made such changes years ago. And to be honest, with the exception of China, the trade wars didn't pan out too badly.

I suppose you have never heard of the Great Depression. That didn't work out so well. The entire world is being hurt and it is a matter of time before we are hit. Voters disapprove of Trump's trade policies.

Of course they disapprove of them. People are scared of the unknown. But how will they feel about Trump's trade policies if they actually benefit our workers and the country in general?

Over a 350 billion dollar trade deficit last year with China, and that's just one year. That means over the stretch of a decade, it's costing us trillions.

I understand your hatred of Trump, and how you would like him to be a failure even if it means the country being a failure, but what you're really scared of is if he's successful. That's what bothers you.

Voters disapprove of Trump's trade wars because they see the damage it is doing. Tariffs have never benefitted the nation and was at least a contributing factor to the depression.

The reason we have trade deficits is for 2 reasons. We are a consuming nation and we are a prosperous nation with the largest living standards in the world. The reason why it has climbed is because businesses have increased their imports in anticipation of tariffs.

I have not sold my values down the river. Ronald Reagan was a f5ree trader as I am. Trump is unfortunately living down to what I expected from him. I know he will not be successful.

Sorry you do not like my honest answer. I believe it is those who would lie this country into wars and those who support that, that is being un American.

How about lying of a healthcare plan that cost the country over a trillion dollars that didn't do nearly what it was supposed to do?

I guess we'll see in 2020 how popular Trump is. But if he loses, how much you want to bet you leftists will blame Trump when the Dem President sends this economy in the opposite direction?

The economy is likely headed for at least a slowdown or a contraction thanks to Trump's trade war.

The goal is to change the underlying trends.

The way that wages stagnated, regardless of whether the economy was good or bad?

I want that, with labor shortage pushing wages to RISE.

The reason why wages have not risen is because companies refuse to raise wages.

Says the man who's primary form of argument is to spout gibberish.
says the person who understands nothing but still wants to be taken seriously.

I understand that you are loyal to Mexico, and consider America and Americans to be your enemies.
you have to be a true Caucasian and less of a false American, for me to take You, seriously.

Pedro go HOME!
lol. You are the one whining about everything. Obviously, the new world doesn't suit you. You know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

Why have you abandoned your motherland?

says the person who understands nothing but still wants to be taken seriously.

I understand that you are loyal to Mexico, and consider America and Americans to be your enemies.
you have to be a true Caucasian and less of a false American, for me to take You, seriously.

Pedro go HOME!
lol. You are the one whining about everything. Obviously, the new world doesn't suit you. You know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

i have always been a new worlder. why did you abandon the old world instead of fix it up into a paradise?

How about lying of a healthcare plan that cost the country over a trillion dollars that didn't do nearly what it was supposed to do?

The goal is to change the underlying trends.

The way that wages stagnated, regardless of whether the economy was good or bad?

I want that, with labor shortage pushing wages to RISE.

The reason why wages have not risen is because companies refuse to raise wages.

Well, that is true on one level.

My point is that I want policy to create market forces to FORCE THEM to raise wages.

AND that if we do that, we should be able to see a similar effect to what we have before, with the underlying trend continuing separately and regardless of the normal ups and downs of the economy.

Does that not sound like a good goal to you?

Pedro go HOME!

i have always been a new worlder. why did you abandon the old world instead of fix it up into a paradise?

Who said we didn't?

Mexico, though, it is a shithole. YOur people need you.

Pedro go HOME!

Who said we didn't?

why are you over here complaining?

Pedro go HOME!

Who said we didn't?

why are you over here complaining?

Because you need to be told to go home.

I can't determine what anybody wears, but I certainly can judge them on it.

One of the biggest problems we're having with immigration on the right is their inability to assimilate into the US. They want to come here, not learn our language, bring their customs and culture with them. Look......if that's the way you feel, you should have stayed where you were at, not come here.

When people make comparisons to the European movement to today, the people back then left everything behind. Most came legally, strived day after day to be a real American and blend into their new society. They came here to contribute, not take away. They changed for us--not for them.

The people coming here today not only want to get into the country, but bring their last country with them.

You are a bigoted asshole. What someone wears is none of your business. Assimilation has nothing to do with what they wear especially when it is a part of their religion. Or is there a official state religion?

She has shown her resistance with assimilation in more ways than her attire. What she wears certainly tells me she's just another one of those that came here with her country in her backpack. Those are the kinds of people we don't need here.

Bigots like you are the ones we don't need here. She has certain religious beliefs and that is why she wears what she wears. It says more about your bigotry than anything else.

If wanting people to come here to become Americans, and not have those who bring their country with them is being bigoted, then I'm a bigot.

The Pilgrims who came here came to escape religious persecution. Yet you want to persecute people for their religious values. I guess you want only Christians here.

That would be nice, but you missed the point entirely. You can still practice your religion without dressing like it's Halloween every day.

Maybe, but if so, only temporary.

You're not going to get any major changes done without paying some kind of price. If change were that painless and easy, somebody would have made such changes years ago. And to be honest, with the exception of China, the trade wars didn't pan out too badly.

I suppose you have never heard of the Great Depression. That didn't work out so well. The entire world is being hurt and it is a matter of time before we are hit. Voters disapprove of Trump's trade policies.

Of course they disapprove of them. People are scared of the unknown. But how will they feel about Trump's trade policies if they actually benefit our workers and the country in general?

Over a 350 billion dollar trade deficit last year with China, and that's just one year. That means over the stretch of a decade, it's costing us trillions.

I understand your hatred of Trump, and how you would like him to be a failure even if it means the country being a failure, but what you're really scared of is if he's successful. That's what bothers you.

Voters disapprove of Trump's trade wars because they see the damage it is doing. Tariffs have never benefitted the nation and was at least a contributing factor to the depression.

The reason we have trade deficits is for 2 reasons. We are a consuming nation and we are a prosperous nation with the largest living standards in the world. The reason why it has climbed is because businesses have increased their imports in anticipation of tariffs.

I have not sold my values down the river. Ronald Reagan was a f5ree trader as I am. Trump is unfortunately living down to what I expected from him. I know he will not be successful.

Trump only wants what we have with our other trading partners. In the past, China has manipulated their currency, and have had tariffs on US products for many years. They's steal our intellectual property, and attract US jobs to their country.

You don't know how it's going to turn out more than I do. You don't defeat your adversaries by showing weakness.

That would be nice, but you missed the point entirely. You can still practice your religion without dressing like it's Halloween every day.

He is being Willfully Ignorant. YOur point was well made.

He is just pretending to not understand, so that he can have an excuse to call you names, instead of addressing your point.

Most lefties are moral cowards like that.

He is being Willfully Ignorant. YOur point was well made.

He is just pretending to not understand, so that he can have an excuse to call you names, instead of addressing your point.

Most lefties are moral cowards like that.

It's typical signs of TDS. He doesn't care about what the deal ends up to be, as long as it makes Trump look bad.

Forum List

Back