Making America Great Again: President Trump Seriously Looking At Ending Birthright Citizenship

Sorry you do not like my honest answer. I believe it is those who would lie this country into wars and those who support that, that is being un American.

How about lying of a healthcare plan that cost the country over a trillion dollars that didn't do nearly what it was supposed to do?

Trump lied to us about the tax cuts. Obamacare is more popular than Trump.

I guess we'll see in 2020 how popular Trump is. But if he loses, how much you want to bet you leftists will blame Trump when the Dem President sends this economy in the opposite direction?

The economy is likely headed for at least a slowdown or a contraction thanks to Trump's trade war.

Maybe, but if so, only temporary.

You're not going to get any major changes done without paying some kind of price. If change were that painless and easy, somebody would have made such changes years ago. And to be honest, with the exception of China, the trade wars didn't pan out too badly.

I suppose you have never heard of the Great Depression. That didn't work out so well. The entire world is being hurt and it is a matter of time before we are hit. Voters disapprove of Trump's trade policies.

She is oppressed because she wears a hijab and you are the first to attack k and insult her ? Lol you want her half naked to prove that she is not oppressed ? She represents her area and she was elected by Americans....you can go and run against her and try and defeat her democratically.

How about if she dresses like an American? Nah, can't have that. She's in America now unfortunately.

You determine what a American wears? I think not.

I can't determine what anybody wears, but I certainly can judge them on it.

One of the biggest problems we're having with immigration on the right is their inability to assimilate into the US. They want to come here, not learn our language, bring their customs and culture with them. Look......if that's the way you feel, you should have stayed where you were at, not come here.

When people make comparisons to the European movement to today, the people back then left everything behind. Most came legally, strived day after day to be a real American and blend into their new society. They came here to contribute, not take away. They changed for us--not for them.

The people coming here today not only want to get into the country, but bring their last country with them.

You are a bigoted asshole. What someone wears is none of your business. Assimilation has nothing to do with what they wear especially when it is a part of their religion. Or is there a official state religion?

She has shown her resistance with assimilation in more ways than her attire. What she wears certainly tells me she's just another one of those that came here with her country in her backpack. Those are the kinds of people we don't need here.

Bigots like you are the ones we don't need here. She has certain religious beliefs and that is why she wears what she wears. It says more about your bigotry than anything else.

The whole Anchor Baby Myth was created by The Democrat Party who have implemented a long term strategy of importing illegal immigrants in to their states and districts to bolster their populations, falsely acquire a larger share of Federal Dollars, and Game The System and gather to themselves an unfair share of Representatives in Congress.

The 14th Amendment was written to stop The Southern Democrat States from Discriminating against The Children of their Former Slaves and declared them US Citizens via The Constitution so that they could not be denied their rights by The Bigoted Democrat Party.

Which is why Trump should make an executive order about no more anchor babies and let the left push it to the Supreme.

The left never cared about the country, the left only cares about the left. At this very moment, China or some terrorist organization sent pregnant women here to have babies that become automatic citizens. They take those women and babies back and will raise the baby to adulthood with their radicalization. Then when they turn of age, they can walk into our country with no questions asked because they are technically Americans.

Birther Tourism is a real threat to the future of this country, but do you think one Democrat cares that we are creating more problems for this country, and quite possibly the next 911 attackers? Of course not. All they care about is power; power they can get from foreigners in this country legal or not.

Baron Trump is an anchor baby . Such a shame he will have to go back to his moms shithole country .

Not just baron but trump jr is also an anchor baby. Ivanna wasn't a citizen when trump jr was born,.

So if trump and the far right radical extremists have their way two of the trump children wouldn't be citizens of the United States. Both would be citizens of former soviet block nations.

AFTER this "anchor baby" B.S. has been legally refuted, I cannot believe that educated people still spout this stuff. The undocumented parents of an American born child are NOT anchored here (and ARE being deported) and to continue calling the children names is cowardly, but even more despicable when you don't call them on discussion boards names you call them in private conversations.

I don't believe in handing out citizenship to ANYONE predicated upon the illegally ratified 14th Amendment. Neither do I find it acceptable to call children names.

We can preserve our culture, heritage, and protect our destiny without being a dick to other people, especially children.

How about if she dresses like an American? Nah, can't have that. She's in America now unfortunately.

One of the biggest problems we're having with immigration on the right is their inability to assimilate into the US. They want to come here, not learn our language, bring their customs and culture with them. Look......if that's the way you feel, you should have stayed where you were at, not come here.

When people make comparisons to the European movement to today, the people back then left everything behind. Most came legally, strived day after day to be a real American and blend into their new society. They came here to contribute, not take away. They changed for us--not for them.

The people coming here today not only want to get into the country, but bring their last country with them.

You are a bigoted asshole. What someone wears is none of your business. Assimilation has nothing to do with what they wear especially when it is a part of their religion. Or is there a official state religion?

She has shown her resistance with assimilation in more ways than her attire. What she wears certainly tells me she's just another one of those that came here with her country in her backpack. Those are the kinds of people we don't need here.

Bigots like you are the ones we don't need here. She has certain religious beliefs and that is why she wears what she wears. It says more about your bigotry than anything else.

If wanting people to come here to become Americans, and not have those who bring their country with them is being bigoted, then I'm a bigot.

How about lying of a healthcare plan that cost the country over a trillion dollars that didn't do nearly what it was supposed to do?

I guess we'll see in 2020 how popular Trump is. But if he loses, how much you want to bet you leftists will blame Trump when the Dem President sends this economy in the opposite direction?

The economy is likely headed for at least a slowdown or a contraction thanks to Trump's trade war.

Maybe, but if so, only temporary.

You're not going to get any major changes done without paying some kind of price. If change were that painless and easy, somebody would have made such changes years ago. And to be honest, with the exception of China, the trade wars didn't pan out too badly.

I suppose you have never heard of the Great Depression. That didn't work out so well. The entire world is being hurt and it is a matter of time before we are hit. Voters disapprove of Trump's trade policies.

Of course they disapprove of them. People are scared of the unknown. But how will they feel about Trump's trade policies if they actually benefit our workers and the country in general?

Over a 350 billion dollar trade deficit last year with China, and that's just one year. That means over the stretch of a decade, it's costing us trillions.

I understand your hatred of Trump, and how you would like him to be a failure even if it means the country being a failure, but what you're really scared of is if he's successful. That's what bothers you.

If wanting people to come here to become Americans, and not have those who bring their country with them is being bigoted, then I'm a bigot.

The liberals think if you cannot accept them for who they are, then you are a bigot. However, there is that old saying that When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I respect other cultures, but when you come to America I expect that you will respect OUR culture.

Foreigners should learn the language, dress in an appropriate manner, and conduct themselves as guests. If you want to become a citizen, remember you are joining us; we are not joining you. If your country were all of that and a bag of chips, you wouldn't be seeking citizenship here.

The liberals think if you cannot accept them for who they are, then you are a bigot. However, there is that old saying that When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I respect other cultures, but when you come to America I expect that you will respect OUR culture.

Foreigners should learn the language, dress in an appropriate manner, and conduct themselves as guests. If you want to become a citizen, remember you are joining us; we are not joining you. If your country were all of that and a bag of chips, you wouldn't be seeking citizenship here.

Kind of reminds me of something that happened many years ago. My closest friend won the lottery. He was in his 30's and lived with his parents; never much of a worker. So of course he went out to buy a house of his own.

He asked me to make suggestions about where he should move which I did., But prior to that, his real estate agent became suspicious about a guy in his early 30's, who didn't have a job, wanted to buy an upper middle-class home for himself, and pay cash. So going on her hunch, she decided to show him homes in upper-class areas.

He told me he loved some of the homes, and of course, could easily afford them. However he was disturbed by the environment. He said people would walk down the street with their children still in dresses or dress shirts from work. He had long hair, beard, mustache, jeans and tee shirt guy, who wanted to buy a Harley, get a corvette, and wanted to build a race car in his garage. He knew he wouldn't fit in. Plus the fact he was a musician and a music lover, who enjoyed playing early rock n roll and wanted a place to have band jams in his basement.

Mind you, this was a guy the same race as those upper-class people, probably a few with the same ethnic background, but understood where he just didn't fit in. Financially? Of course, but not culturally.

So he moved where I told him to go, and it was a beautiful house. He ran into several people he knew from school, we had our band jams at his house, and he bought his Harley without rejection from any of the neighbors.

That's what it means to assimilate into your environment.

Have you not been reading this thread? A hijab is a symbol of women's oppression in the religion of Islam and Islam is a theocratic religion both of which is directly opposed to American values and our Constitution. Also she herself is a bigoted anti-Jewish asshole. Geez what ignorance.

who cares. you need a superior argument.

Pointing out that you are loyal to Mexico, instead of America, is relevant to all questions of policies.
you only have an inferior argument.

Says the man who's primary form of argument is to spout gibberish.
says the person who understands nothing but still wants to be taken seriously.

I understand that you are loyal to Mexico, and consider America and Americans to be your enemies.
you have to be a true Caucasian and less of a false American, for me to take You, seriously.

I've lived ina Muslim country and I have tons of Muslim friends from all over and they all chose to wear the hijab under no pressure.
That's if I say all American American women are whore and gold diggers like Melania.
And nobody buys your bullshit about defending Muslim women rights, 1 in 4 US women said they were sexually assaulted...that's what should be your concern.

No link, no support, pivoting, obfuscating and lying. I don't give a shit where you lived nor do I give a shit about YOUR opinion of Melania. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself. I posted PROOF you post nothing but blathering bullshit.
Do never get concerned about Muslim women...they are well protected, by their family, friends and society...unlike here in the US they are subject to sexual harassment on daily basis...and is not strange when an elected president admitted of using money and power to grab pussies and other in sensitive jobs were condemned or accused of rape.
81% of American said they were sexually harassed

A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment

She meant AIPAC and money...one has to make a clear difference between criticizing lobbies that back Israel and anti semitism.
Example I dont like the regime in Saudi Arabia that doesnt make me islamophobe.

Ilan Omar is a fucking Muslim who wears a hijab a symbol of Muslim oppression of females and theocratic rule which is directly opposed to our Constitution. She refuses to remove that rag. Her comrades are traitors and should be prosecuted as such along with her. You are out of your mind if you think for one minute any one of these cult-religion bitches care about America.
She is oppressed because she wears a hijab and you are the first to attack k and insult her ? Lol you want her half naked to prove that she is not oppressed ? She represents her area and she was elected by Americans....you can go and run against her and try and defeat her democratically.

Europeans came here legally ? Lol so the natives they just. Committed suicide and America was born. Lol

Europeans were racist against each other even, and not long ago, they looked down to Italians , Irish and others....and they brought their countries and tradition with them cause America has no history and no culture, it is all a big mix of cultures.
I love this country because of the diversity of people and cultures that enrich the everyday life.

Let's talk cuisine for example, here in LA, we eat thai, Korean, Ethiopian, Mexican, jamaican ect....imagine if those people didnt bring the great cuisines with them, we are left with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli is that what you want ?

Says who ? You? No one care about that opinion of yours, not her American constituents, not the constitution is just your bigoted opinion...why should we care ?

Europeans came here legally ? Lol so the natives they just. Committed suicide and America was born. Lol

The 'natives' didn't have a country or a geographically cohesive nation. In fact, they were tribal. Some tribes, like the Iroquois included multiple nations but that was mainly for protection against other warring tribes. There were no national laws and the natives had no immigration borders or policy. BIG MISTAKE.....We should learn from our native brothers.

Europeans were racist against each other even, and not long ago, they looked down to Italians , Irish and others....and they brought their countries and tradition with them cause America has no history and no culture, it is all a big mix of cultures.
I love this country because of the diversity of people and cultures that enrich the everyday life.

No, it is the American culture that includes people of different religions, different skin colors, different traditions, different food, etc. They bring their ETHNICITY to our CULTURE and eventually become assimilated as Americans because of their love America and because they are free to practice their traditions, religions, etc. All we ask is you leave your country back where you came from. Look this is not an instant or perfect process, of course people bring prejudices with them however, the fact you can sample so many cuisines is a testament to the American culture.

Let's talk cuisine for example, here in LA, we eat thai, Korean, Ethiopian, Mexican, jamaican ect....imagine if those people didnt bring the great cuisines with them, we are left with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli is that what you want ?

That is their ethnic contribution but they are NOT a separate culture. They are Americans. Get it now?

Says who ? You? No one care about that opinion of yours, not her American constituents, not the constitution is just your bigoted opinion...why should we care ?

I didn't say you should care. We come to discussion boards to have these conversations and express our thoughts. Those are my (and I'm sure many) thoughts.

Ilan Omar is a fucking Muslim who wears a hijab a symbol of Muslim oppression of females and theocratic rule which is directly opposed to our Constitution. She refuses to remove that rag. Her comrades are traitors and should be prosecuted as such along with her. You are out of your mind if you think for one minute any one of these cult-religion bitches care about America.

Of course, we would have never read about what they ate and made it ourselves.

Europeans couldn't be racist against each other because we are all one race. We did have separate communities where each group lived, and of course, merchants tried to hire people from their own country. But we did interact with each other. For instance you could go to an Italian community for shopping and as you mentioned, dining, but you were not welcome to live there.

People kept their culture in their small communities. Outside of our communities, we were Americans.

I've lived ina Muslim country and I have tons of Muslim friends from all over and they all chose to wear the hijab under no pressure.
That's if I say all American American women are whore and gold diggers like Melania.
And nobody buys your bullshit about defending Muslim women rights, 1 in 4 US women said they were sexually assaulted...that's what should be your concern.

No link, no support, pivoting, obfuscating and lying. I don't give a shit where you lived nor do I give a shit about YOUR opinion of Melania. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself. I posted PROOF you post nothing but blathering bullshit.
Do never get concerned about Muslim women...they are well protected, by their family, friends and society...unlike here in the US they are subject to sexual harassment on daily basis...and is not strange when an elected president admitted of using money and power to grab pussies and other in sensitive jobs were condemned or accused of rape.
81% of American said they were sexually harassed

A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment

Look into what they call sexual harassment. Looking at a woman and winking is considered sexual harassment.

Yeah, middle-east women are well protected. If a middle-east guy rapes a woman, they consider her to be the criminal, not the rapist.

I asked you a simple question, and you had to run and hide from answering.

What type of coward can't answer a simple and honest question?

Sorry you do not like my honest answer. I believe it is those who would lie this country into wars and those who support that, that is being un American.

The goal is to change the underlying trends.

The way that wages stagnated, regardless of whether the economy was good or bad?

I want that, with labor shortage pushing wages to RISE.

Pointing out that you are loyal to Mexico, instead of America, is relevant to all questions of policies.

I understand that you are loyal to Mexico, and consider America and Americans to be your enemies.
you have to be a true Caucasian and less of a false American, for me to take You, seriously.

Pedro go HOME!

Pedro go HOME!
lol. You are the one whining about everything. Obviously, the new world doesn't suit you. You know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

Of course, we would have never read about what they ate and made it ourselves.

Europeans couldn't be racist against each other because we are all one race. We did have separate communities where each group lived, and of course, merchants tried to hire people from their own country. But we did interact with each other. For instance you could go to an Italian community for shopping and as you mentioned, dining, but you were not welcome to live there.

People kept their culture in their small communities. Outside of our communities, we were Americans.
Europeans weren't racist against Irish, Italians and other and against each other? Lol different gangs killing each other.

So what's different now, you cant go and dine at a Chinese restaurant or rent a room in little Tokyo?

Forum List

Back