Makenzie Lueck's Killer

From the article linked in Tipsy’s post-

Border Patrol agents came across the first of the two most recent groups on June 22, when 105 crossed the Rio Grande River and into the United States.

That group consisted of 82 Haitians, with the rest from South America and Africa.

On Monday, another group nearly twice as big – 205 – waded across, undoubtedly inspired by the success of the first group. The second wave included 122 Haitians, with dozens of others from Africa and South America, according to a statement from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

If you watch the video, you will see some are even carrying luggage. I guess Hillary’s foundation paid for the luggage. Wonder if they paid for their passage here too, out of guilt their initiative failed so badly in Haiti...
These are who the DEMOCRATS openly 4epresent now.

I see the ghouls are already salivating over using her dead body for political purposes. Creeps.
Sorta like a dead Mexican in the Rio,is that what you had in mind?

Absolutely. Pivoting to other ghouls doesn’t absolve the ghouls here. It just shows how much alike they are. They are either too blind or biased to see it. Or both.

Maybe that will teach pretty little white girls to stay away from black men. We know they love that big black clock, but they might end up cremated in his backyard.
That is disgusting. What is wrong with you?

I want little sweet white girls to live. Sorry about that.

She was active on dating apps and was meeting this man in a park at 3am. WTF do you think she was there to do with him? Clean his shoes?
Too many times white girls rush headlong into their own demise believing they are proving how they aren't racist.

She did not deserve the fate she got.

However, it was not safe for her to advertise herself as a "sugar baby" either.

Has her tard father com out to assure the nation that he has nothing against Africans and loves their food yet? The foolish fathers of these girls tend to do these things.
I’m sure her parents must be proud
Blaming the woman/the victim again I see. She was brainwashed by the likes of you.
Lol
Hilarious
I grew up in SLC
Ever hear of the Ogden HiFi shop murderers Pierre and Andrews?
This guy is toast

Just so we all know what this African "immigrant" is. A JUST culture would take this life. It is the PRO-LIFE thing to do

Fox News Exclusive: Suspect in Mackenzie Lueck slaying wanted secret room with wall hooks built, contractor claims
------------------------------------------------ looks like the imported guy had money and plans for that room eh ?? Secret QUIET room with Wall hooks built into the WALLS .
Utah has the death penalty. But it's probably "racist to send his ass to hell.

I wonder how many of these types of murderers , torturers and other deviants are being imported from all over the 3rd world into the USA . You American Fathers and Mothers better get on it and teach your Daughters and Sons to be aware of whats going on in the USA . [Daughters especially]

My question to her friends and family is did she spit or swallow?
Social Darwinism at its finest!
Thank God she isn't now able to have a bunch of kids.
God only knows what she would have encouraged her little girls to do.
She went to the park to get fucked. Plain and simple. Oh she got her wish all right! She didn't reckon on being the BBQ main course.

This guy deserves the electric chair, gas chamber or whatever method is used to rid the world of this type of trash.
This guy deserves to be shot while trying to "escape",save the taxpayer the cost of a trial
--------------------- I understand that reasoning but I prefer some news and warnings at least on message boards as it looks like the 'media' is now silent . Course , if this girl just had an APPOINTMENT then I guess that that is the way for media to hush up eh . [this guy was probably VETTED by some taxpayer paid government Vetter eh ??

Last edited:
My question to her friends and family is did she spit or swallow?
Social Darwinism at its finest!
Thank God she isn't now able to have a bunch of kids.
God only knows what she would have encouraged her little girls to do.
She went to the park to get fucked. Plain and simple. Oh she got her wish all right! She didn't reckon on being the BBQ main course.
---------------------- looks that way eh DBoy ??

I wonder how many of these types of murderers , torturers and other deviants are being imported from all over the 3rd world into the USA . You American Fathers and Mothers better get on it and teach your Daughters and Sons to be aware of whats going on in the USA . [Daughters especially]

A quick look at FBI murder stats show 53% of all murders by are committed by Blacks, 20% by Hispanic. Yet just 13% and 16% of American population respectively. (Wonder if non-citizen illegals included in that hispanic count)?

Summary: 73% of all murders are committed by about 15% of American residents (toss out female population). If you drill down to age 13-54......well you get the point.

PROFILE anyone?
Choose your Poison.

Just so we all know what this African "immigrant" is. A JUST culture would take this life. It is the PRO-LIFE thing to do

Fox News Exclusive: Suspect in Mackenzie Lueck slaying wanted secret room with wall hooks built, contractor claims
------------------------------------------------ looks like the imported guy had money and plans for that room eh ?? Secret QUIET room with Wall hooks built into the WALLS .
Utah has the death penalty. But it's probably "racist to send his ass to hell.
It was rumored that Gary Gilmore said that to Pierre and Andrews as he passed by their cell the day he was executed

no reason to import any third worlders or first worlders . We have about 320 million in the USA IN 2010 and that's not counting the illegals . What is the logical reason for more importeds in the USA eh .

------------------------------------------------ looks like the imported guy from 'nigeria' had money and plans for that room eh ?? Secret QUIET room with Wall hooks built into the WALLS .
Have to wonder how many other white girls he murdered and disposed the bodies of.
I doubt this was his first.

Forum List

Back