Makenzie Lueck's Killer

Just so we all know what this African "immigrant" is. A JUST culture would take this life. It is the PRO-LIFE thing to do

Fox News Exclusive: Suspect in Mackenzie Lueck slaying wanted secret room with wall hooks built, contractor claims
------------------------------------------------ looks like the imported guy from 'nigeria' had money and plans for that room eh ?? Secret QUIET room with Wall hooks built into the WALLS .
Have to wonder how many other white girls he murdered and disposed the bodies of.
I doubt this was his first.
Dont know about murder, but he was accused of rape, but the girl ended up dropping the charges.

If she pursued the charges, this girl would probably be alive today.

Last edited:
This guy deserves the electric chair, gas chamber or whatever method is used to rid the world of this type of trash.
This guy deserves to be shot while trying to "escape",save the taxpayer the cost of a trial
--------------------- I understand that reasoning but I prefer some news and warnings at least on message boards as it looks like the 'media' is now silent . Course , if this girl just had an APPOINTMENT then I guess that that is the way for media to hush up eh . [this guy was probably VETTED by some taxpayer paid government Vetter eh ??

I saw it on the news last night, so how are they silent about it.

the news should be constant and in depth giving Details about everything about this imported into the USA Third World 'nigerian' SuperB .

the news should be constant and in depth giving Details about everything about this imported into the USA Third World 'nigerian' SuperB .

He is not by himself, but folks like you don't care when a white man from America kills 30 or 40 whites folks in this country.
------------------------------ SURE i care , but why import more murderous and savage third worlders SuperB ??

This guy deserves the electric chair, gas chamber or whatever method is used to rid the world of this type of trash.
This guy deserves to be shot while trying to "escape",save the taxpayer the cost of a trial
--------------------- I understand that reasoning but I prefer some news and warnings at least on message boards as it looks like the 'media' is now silent . Course , if this girl just had an APPOINTMENT then I guess that that is the way for media to hush up eh . [this guy was probably VETTED by some taxpayer paid government Vetter eh ??

CNN/BSNBC have not mentioned the fact the animal was a negro.
Had the animal been white CNN/BSNBC would have been putting up a close up of the animal 24/7. You all know it!
Remember how they 'enhanced ' the close up photo of Zimmerman to make him appear to be more white than he was?

When will they ever learn to never trust these people?

ayoola5.jpg

Man charged in death of Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

"These people?" what are these people?

I'm glad he didn't kill 25 people in a church like the guy in Texas, or kill 50 people at a country music concert in Vegas.

These people?
Nope. The kind who kill thousands every year in their hoods all across America. Thousands and thousands year after year after year...

Just so we all know what this African "immigrant" is. A JUST culture would take this life. It is the PRO-LIFE thing to do

Fox News Exclusive: Suspect in Mackenzie Lueck slaying wanted secret room with wall hooks built, contractor claims
------------------------------------------------ looks like the imported guy from 'nigeria' had money and plans for that room eh ?? Secret QUIET room with Wall hooks built into the WALLS .
Have to wonder how many other white girls he murdered and disposed the bodies of.
Dont know about murder, but he was accused of rape, but the girl ended up dropping the charges.

The girl who dropped the charges was probably hammered day and night as a racist. Did she want to be destroyed or give up? She could accuse a black man of rape and been chased out of restaurants by crowds screaming Emmit Till, Emmit Till.

The girl who dropped the charges was probably hammered day and night as a racist. Did she want to be destroyed or give up? She could accuse a black man of rape and been chased out of restaurants by crowds screaming Emmit Till, Emmit Till.
And you can see why some of us have quit being silenced by the accusations of "racist!" We call 'em like we see 'em.

Had the animal been white CNN/BSNBC would have been putting up a close up of the animal 24/7. You all know it!
Remember how they 'enhanced ' the close up photo of Zimmerman to make him appear to be more white than he was?

I saw the story on CNN and they plastered a photo of him as well. If this animal were white this thread wouldn't even exist.

I saw the story on CNN and they plastered a photo of him as well. If this animal were white this thread wouldn't even exist.

well that's certainly NOT a True Statement . And the little coverage this story is getting is good to see . I think that its beyond dispute that the murderer is a possible 'whoremonger' , is 'black' and is an 'imported ' 'nigerian' from 'nigeria' . So at least , that info is good to know SuperB .

ayoola5.jpg

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.
It like like the victim wanted to meet the killer for sex.

ayoola5.jpg

Then she had it coming I suppose.

ayoola5.jpg

No one deserves to be murdered. The guy is a total creep. She did apparently take reckless chances that no parent wants their daughter to take, that's for sure. But I certainly don't think she "had it coming".

ayoola5.jpg

No one deserves to be murdered. The guy is a total creep. She did apparently take reckless chances that no parent wants their daughter to take, that's for sure. But I certainly don't think she "had it coming".
It is called sarcasm my dear.

ayoola5.jpg

It is called sarcasm my dear.

Do you read the crap on USMB? People say stuff a hundred times worse than this girl deserved to be murdered. And they mean it. So you never know

Forum List

Back