Makenzie Lueck's Killer

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
When will they ever learn to never trust these people?

ayoola5.jpg

Man charged in death of Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

ayoola5.jpg

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

"These people?" what are these people?

I'm glad he didn't kill 25 people in a church like the guy in Texas, or kill 50 people at a country music concert in Vegas.

These people?

I see the ghouls are already salivating over using her dead body for political purposes. Creeps.

Oh imagine ' let them in let them inn now you know why you stupid fk leftist will not take our 2ndd amendment bitches with how ba things will get and how mos tof us realize we aer EUROPE UNFOLDING oh nno your not taking that 2nd amendment bitches!!

Taking over the west some will forever remain to stupid to know what Obsession taking over the west........ never watched that's why your clueless. ( You meaning Americans)

ayoola5.jpg

I'm glad he didn't kill 25 people in a church like the guy in Texas, or kill 50 people at a country music concert in Vegas.

These people?
Dark skinned foreigners. Does that help?

This happens over and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals

Last edited:

ayoola5.jpg

These people?

This happens 9ver and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals

Oh, OK. So, you're all good with light skinned AmeriKKKans doing the mass killings?

Maybe that will teach pretty little white girls to stay away from black men. We know they love that big black clock, but they might end up cremated in his backyard.

Maybe that will teach pretty little white girls to stay away from black men. We know they love that big black clock, but they might end up cremated in his backyard.

At least this girl will at least get some closure here. Unlike that Kate Steinle broad in San Francisco.

Utah has a lot higher percentage of sanity than does California.

The guy who shot Ms. Steinle was exonerated in court , and not even deported. Honored as a hero, I am surprised they didn't give him a ticker tape parade, for being a representative of the Illegal Alien peoples.

That is disgusting. What is wrong with you?

I want little sweet white girls to live. Sorry about that.

She was active on dating apps and was meeting this man in a park at 3am. WTF do you think she was there to do with him? Clean his shoes?

ayoola5.jpg

These people?

This happens 9ver and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals

Oh, OK. So, you're all good with light skinned AmeriKKKans doing the mass killings?
Your post is as bad as his.

That is disgusting. What is wrong with you?

I want little sweet white girls to live. Sorry about that.

She was active on dating apps and was meeting this man in a park at 3am. WTF do you think she was there to do with him? Clean his shoes?
Too many times white girls rush headlong into their own demise believing they are proving how they aren't racist.

Forum List

Back