"Make the Rich Panic"

That constitutes proof of nothing: it's a letter to the editor
No.
These are not letters to the editor.
FEATURED ARTICLES
NEWS
One man's fight against redlining
By Antero Pietila | February 8, 2010
A small paid notice in Wednesday's Sun announced the death of Anne Irene Ruth Salzman at Charlestown Retirement Community. She was 97 and "was preceded in death by her husband of fifty years, Sidney Salzman," the notice said. Missing was the rest of the story -- how the Salzmans in 1941 fought the Federal Housing Administration for the right to live in a neighborhood of their own choosing. Much has changed since then, but studies suggest that each year millions of Americans still face similar discrimination -- not by the government, perhaps, but by the real estate marketplace."
Articles about Redlining - tribunedigital-baltimoresun
Did you notice the date?

Simple: because it's true. The claim of "redlining" was a liberal scam intended to extort money from the banking system. The whole thing came crashing down in 2008
"redlining
[red-lahy-ning]
noun
a discriminatory practice by which banks, insurance companies, etc.,refuse or limit loans, mortgages, insurance, etc., within specificgeographic areas, especially inner-city neighborhoods.
Origin of redlining
redline + -ing1, as if banks, insurance companies, etc., had outlined suchareas in red on a map"
Redlining Define Redlining at Dictionary.com

Redlining is part of the reason 8 Baltimore communites currently have life expectancies that are less than those found in Syria.

Wrong. They have lower life expectancies because of self inflicted stupidity.

makerichpanic_590.jpg

Chris Hedges's latest column at Truthdig argues that "(i)f you want change you can believe in, destroy the system", and he draws on examples from stories he has personally observed over a two decade long career in over fifty countries:

"When I was a foreign correspondent I covered revolts, insurgencies and revolutions, including the guerrilla conflicts in the 1980s in Central America; the civil wars in Algeria, Sudan and Yemen; and the two Palestinian uprisings or intifadas, along with the revolutions in East Germany, Czechoslovakia and Romania and the war in the former Yugoslavia. I have seen that despotic regimes collapse internally."

Chris is also clear about how little US presidential elections matter to those who market ALL the candidates, including Bernie and Lizzy:

"It does not matter to the corporate rich who wins the presidential election. It does not matter who is elected to Congress. The rich have the power. They throw money at their favorites the way a gambler puts cash on his favorite horse.

"Money has replaced the vote.

"The wealthy can crush anyone who does not play by their rules. And the political elites—slobbering over the spoils provided by their corporate masters for selling us out—understand the game. Barack and Michelle Obama, as did the Clintons, will acquire many millions of dollars once they leave the White House."

Chris Hedges Make the Rich Panic - Chris Hedges -Truthdig

The problem is if you make the rich "panic" they tend to lash out and kill lots of people. Far better to educate people so they are able to compete and get better jobs. You guys just want to tear everything down so that everyone except the ruling elite (there always is one isn't there) is living in equal misery.

One day you might learn but I doubt it. After over 100 million murdered in pursuit of your utopia a smart person would have figured out that it doesn't work. But that would take smarts.
If I was to tell you that it is better for a government to fear its people than the people to fear their government you would probably agree. We live in a plutocracy so why shouldn't the plutocrats fear the serfs? Fuckers need to have the fear that they might go too far and find their necks in a noose.

I agree that the government needs to fear us. But the rich own the government now. That's the problem. If you panic them they set loose the dogs. Far better for the retaking to be slow and steady. Elect people who are NOT part of the ruling elite. Get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons and the rest of the Ivy League crowd.

They don't care about the poor or the middle class. They only care about themselves.

The facts belie your opinion. Both the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration worked to provide universal health care for the poor and the middle class - both failed. Hillary care was attacked and the attack prevailed; Obama care succeeded, but only half way as the conservative element went all in to attack the PPACA , something they continue to do, since they do nothing to aid the poor or the middle class, and do the bidding of the power elite.

Give me a break. The Clintons have been raping the US for decades now. They went from "broke" to being hundred millionaires in 15 years....sure they did. The Obama's are following suit. The middle class is getting screwed by the ACA and the insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank thanks to brainless turds like you.
Fuck you. If anyone is a brainless turd it is you, as well as the rest of the crazy new right. You begrudge President Clinton for making speeches and earning big bucks, yet kiss the ass of Romney whose record of fucking over the little guy is well known.

The problem is if you make the rich "panic" they tend to lash out and kill lots of people. Far better to educate people so they are able to compete and get better jobs. You guys just want to tear everything down so that everyone except the ruling elite (there always is one isn't there) is living in equal misery.

One day you might learn but I doubt it. After over 100 million murdered in pursuit of your utopia a smart person would have figured out that it doesn't work. But that would take smarts.
If I was to tell you that it is better for a government to fear its people than the people to fear their government you would probably agree. We live in a plutocracy so why shouldn't the plutocrats fear the serfs? Fuckers need to have the fear that they might go too far and find their necks in a noose.

I agree that the government needs to fear us. But the rich own the government now. That's the problem. If you panic them they set loose the dogs. Far better for the retaking to be slow and steady. Elect people who are NOT part of the ruling elite. Get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons and the rest of the Ivy League crowd.

They don't care about the poor or the middle class. They only care about themselves.

The facts belie your opinion. Both the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration worked to provide universal health care for the poor and the middle class - both failed. Hillary care was attacked and the attack prevailed; Obama care succeeded, but only half way as the conservative element went all in to attack the PPACA , something they continue to do, since they do nothing to aid the poor or the middle class, and do the bidding of the power elite.

Give me a break. The Clintons have been raping the US for decades now. They went from "broke" to being hundred millionaires in 15 years....sure they did. The Obama's are following suit. The middle class is getting screwed by the ACA and the insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank thanks to brainless turds like you.
Fuck you. If anyone is a brainless turd it is you, as well as the rest of the crazy new right. You begrudge President Clinton for making speeches and earning big bucks, yet kiss the ass of Romney whose record of fucking over the little guy is well known.

Slick Willy's big bucks are pay-offs for favors done by his wife. They're bribes. Romney didn't make his money by taking bribes.

Only a terminal sucker fails to understand that.

Lying fuck. Democrats destroyed Detroit and Baltimore.

Own it!!!

You fuckers ran both cities into the dirt, literally.
Rich Republicans AND Democrats sitting on the boards of major US corporations closed 50,000 US factories and shipped five million US jobs to China, and that destroyed cities like Detroit and Baltimore.
globalization36.png

Own that!

However, that has nothing to do with the political lineage of Americas major cities. Nice deflection Georgie.

You begrudge President Clinton for making speeches and earning big bucks, yet kiss the ass of Romney whose record of fucking over the little guy is well known.

But you kiss the buttcheeks of President Clinton for making speeches, yet begrudge Romney for simply being rich. How's that for hypocrisy? I grant you that never at any point during his campaign did Romney ever claim he was broke and in debt.

And what the Clintons have done with their foundation far surpasses anything Romney ever did with Bain Capital.

Yes I believe that, the money they spend is an investment and they expect a return on their investment.
All politics in the US is farce:
"'The rich are only defeated when running for their lives,' the historian C.L.R. James noted. And until you see the rich fleeing in panic from the halls of Congress, the temples of finance, the universities, the media conglomerates, the war industry and their exclusive gated communities and private clubs, all politics in America will be farce."

Funny how rich people make Democrats panic, well only if they aren't in their own party.

1. The mayor of Baltimore is a women, not a he.
2. Most of the protest was non violent, of course peaceful protest is not news.

1. The mayor is the one who got caught stirring the pot.

2. Really? Normally riots make news. Why? Because people were unable to peaceably protest without burning the damned place down.

No, I begrudge his Foundation selling out the American public so he can get rich off of our mineral wealth. I begrudge a unethical person like Hillary selling favors to foreign dictators all for personal gain. And idiots like you cheer her on.

Funny how rich people make Democrats panic, well only if they aren't in their own party.
It might be funny if this thread made a distinction between rich Democrats and rich Republicans...
"It does not matter to the corporate rich who wins the presidential election. It does not matter who is elected to Congress. The rich have the power. They throw money at their favorites the way a gambler puts cash on his favorite horse. Money has replaced the vote. The wealthy can crush anyone who does not play by their rules. And the political elites—slobbering over the spoils provided by their corporate masters for selling us out—understand the game. Barack and Michelle Obama, as did the Clintons, will acquire many millions of dollars once they leave the White House."
bit it doesn't.
Better luck with your next deflection, Clown.

Forum List

Back