"Make the Rich Panic"

Because I know that.

Perhaps you can provide some concrete evidence to the contrary.
02baltimore_officers2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Now explain HOW you KNOW the rich are not panicking?
"This is called revolution. It is about ripping power away from a cabal of corporate oligarchs and returning it to the citizenry. This will happen not by appealing to corporate power but by terrifying it. And power, as we saw in Baltimore, will be terrified only when we take to the streets. There is no other way.

“'The rich are only defeated when running for their lives,' the historian C.L.R. James noted."

Chris Hedges Make the Rich Panic - Chris Hedges -Truthdig

Because I know that.

"This is called revolution. It is about ripping power away from a cabal of corporate oligarchs and returning it to the citizenry. This will happen not by appealing to corporate power but by terrifying it. And power, as we saw in Baltimore, will be terrified only when we take to the streets. There is no other way.

“'The rich are only defeated when running for their lives,' the historian C.L.R. James noted."

That's your concrete evidence that the rich are panicking?

A collection of simplistic, boilerplate, bumper sticker slogans, slapped together into a paragraph?

:laugh:

That's your concrete evidence that the rich are panicking?

A collection of simplistic, boilerplate, bumper sticker slogans, slapped together into a paragraph?
I haven't noticed anything coming from your side.
Why would you make a claim you're incapable of providing evidence for?
You haven't provided any evidence whatsoever that "the rich" are "panicking".

You have provided nothing more than tedious bumper sticker slogans.

And that's my proof.

And that's my proof.
So you can't back up your Silly claim: "'The Rich aren't panicking, they're nowhere near panicking, not even close, I assure you?'"

How silly to imagine you can assure me without being able to provide evidence of your own claim. Maybe you're not as clever as you imagine yourself to be?

And that's my proof.
So you can't back up your Silly claim: "'The Rich aren't panicking, they're nowhere near panicking, not even close, I assure you?'"

How silly to imagine you can assure me without being able to provide evidence of your own claim. Maybe you're not as clever as you imagine yourself to be?
Wow, you'd make a fabulous juror.

"Your honor, I have no evidence, but he's guilty as hell".

Believe what you will.

The Rich" aren't panicking, they're nowhere near panicking, not even close, I assure you.
How do you know that?

Because I know that.

Lmso, talk about mental masturbation, the rich has just been laying low, not investing because we have a anti business, anti investment president. Scared? Yea right, talk to me when they build 20 foot walls around there houses like they do in South Africa

The problem of the Rich according to Chris Hedges:
"It is apparent to most people across the globe that organizing political and social behavior around the dictates of the marketplace has proved to be a disaster for working men and women. The promised prosperity that was to have raised living standards through trickle-down economics has been exposed as a lie.

"The corporate state, understanding that it has been unmasked with the rise of unrest, has formed militarized police forces, stripped us of legal protection, taken over the legislative bodies, the courts and mass media, and built the most intrusive system of mass surveillance in human history."

Lmso, talk about mental masturbation, the rich has just been laying low, not investing because we have a anti business, anti investment president
Can you provide any evidence for that^
Rich individuals and corporations are sitting on an unprecedented amount of wealth, and the "anti-investment president" is currently pulling out all stops to advance the next big investor class stimulus, the TPP. If they're not building twenty foot walls yet, it's only because local building ordinances won't allow them to do so. The rich are investing heavily in corporate security services to protect their walled and gated private enclaves. Maybe you missed that part?

Lmso, talk about mental masturbation, the rich has just been laying low, not investing because we have a anti business, anti investment president
Can you provide any evidence for that^
Rich individuals and corporations are sitting on an unprecedented amount of wealth, and the "anti-investment president" is currently pulling out all stops to advance the next big investor class stimulus, the TPP. If they're not building twenty foot walls yet, it's only because local building ordinances won't allow them to do so. The rich are investing heavily in corporate security services to protect their walled and gated private enclaves. Maybe you missed that part?
Have a link? Because have not read about stocks going sky high in security services...

Or seen high demand on websites for technicians to fill those jobs

You would think that liberals always imply it only cost 10 cents to make a $10 dollar pizza and the greedy bastard owners make a $9.90 profit in just one pizza there would be 10 million dollar mansions every where

Forum List

Back