MAJORITY Of Recent COVID Deaths Consist of VACCINATED

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Pneumonia kills also and there is a vaccine, oh, and so does influenza.....If the OP could just invent a vaccine that would cure everything that ails humans we could bitch about something else.

Can't wait to see fauci get dragged thru the House committees as a hostile witness, and unindicted conspirator.

fauci serial killer.jpg

That's a fact ....like the OP says!

and on and on and on......very sad that some people still don't want to believe it's a jab poison.

Don't worry, though, the Govt is all over this - Biden and Fauci are reportedly bringing back non-science-based Mask mandates...

:shok:

I can't help but notice you have this habit of using ALL CAPS in your topic titles. What do you think this achieves? Do you think it makes your nonsense more impactful or something?

As for this topic, you are committing what is called in math and science a "base rate error".

I can explain it to you if you wish. Or you can look it up. Doesn't matter to me.

But you will probably ignore it and keep on with your foolishness, which is why I am not wasting my time explaining it to you right now.

I'm right here if you want to know, though.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see fauci get dragged thru the House committees as a hostile witness, and unindicted conspirator.

View attachment 730259
"Most serial killers began by abusing and killing animals." I see what you did there.

And now this:

Oopsie! Looks like we dodged a bullet in the midterms. Whew!

Last edited:
That's a fact ....like the OP says!

and on and on and on......very sad that some people still don't want to believe it's a jab poison.
See post #6.

Don't worry, though, the Govt is all over this - Biden and Fauci are reportedly bringing back non-science-based Mask mandates...

Well that’s because many more people have been vaccinated. Here’s some math that will blow your mind. If everybody got vaccinated then 100% of COVID deaths would be vaccinated people… crazy huh?!?!

I wore the masks, I got covid. I laughed, loved, I skipped to my loo, I survived without J&J little jab none the less. And now, these same people that demonized us NOW want covid amnesty. Think about that.
I wore the cloth masks...I took the shots as ordered by the mitary...In January I had a stroke...I developed COVID Double Pneumonia with Hypoxic Respiratory Failure...I developed Myocarditis...I almost went on a ventilator...I am still recovering.

I have read the studies proving lock-downs, masks,and tbe vaccines wete not based on science, failed to test to see if the vaccines could prevent someone from getting COVID, if it prevented spreading COVID (it does not)...

Despite scientific evidence of this Biden reportedly is going to re-issue mask mandates, vaccine mandates, etc...

Well that’s because many more people have been vaccinated. Here’s some math that will blow your mind. If everybody got vaccinated then 100% of COVID deaths would be vaccinated people… crazy huh?!?!
Bingo.

You just explained the base rate error simply and succinctly.

I have been saying that for awhile. Now someone agrees. See this?

I wore the cloth masks...I took the shots as ordered by the mitary...In January I had a stroke...
I would say that explains your posts, but you have been full of shit for a lot longer than that.

I must admit I have a very difficult time believing you are in the "mitary". Just like I don't believe your claim to have a journalism degree, and that you are married to a black woman.

I wore the cloth masks...I took the shots as ordered by the mitary...In January I had a stroke...I developed COVID Double Pneumonia with Hypoxic Respiratory Failure...I developed Myocarditis...I almost went on a ventilator...I am still recovering.

I have read the studies proving lock-downs, masks,and tbe vaccines wete not based on science, failed to test to see if the vaccines could prevent someone from getting COVID, if it prevented spreading COVID (it does not)...

Despite scientific evidence of this Biden reportedly is going to re-issue mask mandates, vaccine mandates, etc...
Brutal. Sorry to hear that. Yet, these same people that are censoring people because speech has consequences, wants forgiveness that they won't grant to anyone else?

These people can’t understand things like base rate error. They need it explained to them like it would be explained to a pre schooler.
Explained in the right way to know that is does not apply in this situation. Tell us how it does.

I have been saying that for awhile. Now someone agrees. See this?
You are always good for a laugh!!!

The best part about your article is the source referenced article it links to…

"Most serial killers began by abusing and killing animals." I see what you did there.

And now this:

Oopsie! Looks like we dodged a bullet in the midterms. Whew!
We're on the same page. I'd rather have your drooling, stuttering fucktard with the brain injury than anyone that could hurt animals. Even though the election was stolen. And he holds black joggers at gunpoint for.... well, being black.

Assuming you're not lying about the Oz animal abuse. Your link looks kinda sketchy.... and you're kinda sketchy.... but I draw the line at abusing animals.

Imagine this fucking runt.... this fucking substandard little puddle of piss and shit cutting the vocal chords of beagle puppies, so they remain silent, and then letting sand fleas eat their faces off. Do that to groomers... not dogs.

fauci-meme-vaccine-dog.jpg

Forum List

Back