The GOP - of the present (Trump) and of the future (DeSantis & Lake)

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
When I look at the the GOP present and future, I believe they have the current and future upside for impact candidates. I am going to present my case to justify my point. Keep in mind, this is not fact, but just my opinion.

The Present:
Donald J. Trump - like it or not, Donald J. Trump is the present of the GOP. Trump has completely awakened the conservative base to not only the fascistic based ideology of the democrat party, but the clear and present betrayal and threat of what is even worse than a democrat - the RINO. Trump has a rare magnetism, an aura about him that is matched by none, and there is only only one person that comes close, and that person will be mentioned in my "future" list. While I wish Trump would be more elegant and refined in his approach (yeah, I need to follow my own advice as well, LOL), he hits with a sledgehammer, you hit him, he hits back twice as hard. The mere fact that the democrats, RINO establishment, deep state and fake news, and yeah fake news includes FAUX News Network are all out to bring Trump down should let you know that Trump is a major threat and obstacle to their new world order globalist America-hating agenda. Never before has an American President endured so much hatred, intimidation, harassment, besmirchment, defamation, by the forces of evil. He endured more voter fraud and election theft than any past president to have him removed from office. At the present time, Donald J. Trump is our best hope for saving America, he is relentless, fearless, a vicious person with the tenacity to overcome the odds and destroy the forces of evil.

The Future
Kari Lake - Some might be surprised I am listing Kari Lake above Ron DeSantis, but I am doing so for a reason. Lake is in a rare category. She obviously has a very high intelligence. She has a very powerful, commanding and confident presence. Kari is articulate, and while I like Donald Trump, Kari is more polished and refined in dealing with the fake news media. Kari is not only highly intelligent, she is a quick thinker (any wonder why witch face, Katie Hobbs refused to debate her). Of all of the GOP candidates of the future, Kari has tremendous potential. She is fearless, relentless and has tremendous fight in her. She is not caving in to the mass voter fraud in Arizona, she is fighting and staying strong. God willing, she will overcome the democrat/RINO voter fraud and become the next Governor of Arizona and witch face Hobbs will be forced to get on her broom and fly out to wherever her witches haven is. While this might be surprising, if I had to choose between Trump and Lake, I would vote for Lake, she is that impressive.

Ron DeSantis - it was very difficult to put him second to Kari Lake, especially given that he did a brilliant job of handling the hurricane situation in Florida, enticed multitudes of New Yorkers, Bay Staters, Pennsylvanians to move to Florida to turn the state from purple to deep red. DeSantis is relentless, fearless and can be flat out brutal, I love how he supported shooting looters - that is what needs to be done. Yes, Ron has a commanding and powerful presence, he has charisma, and the only reason I list him 2nd to Kari Lake is that she has a more powerful commanding presence. If Trump should get back in office, after he is done, either a Lake or DeSantis would be great in righting this ship known as American away from the democrat fascistic tyrannical dictatorship.

When you look at the democratic side, who do they have? I washed up old has been who is dumber than a rock in Joe Biden. Beto the fake Latino O'Rourke who is only a few IQ points above Biden at best. Hillary Clinton, who while is highly intelligent, is so old she remembers when dinosaurs roamed this planet. AOC who is so dumb, she make Biden look like a genius. And believe it or not, some imbeciles in the fake news are toting John Fetterman as presidential. Fetterman is so dumb, that even before his stroke he made AOC look like she is a member of Mensa. If I could give Fetterman just one gift, it would be shirt that had printed on it: "I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things" The only people dumber than Fetterman are the ones who voted for him.

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice then I would have to admit that I am a fool.

Trump supporter conundrum when Kari Lake enters the mind. Also apply if you imagine her

Last edited:
For all of the Trump MAGA worshippers best be sure your handlers know what they are talking about because they are pushing a Fascist Dictatorship
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG GOVERNMENT = do some home work.

Trump has become dumber than a fence post = he thinks he is a ruler and so does deSantis = both are revealing their idiot sides

When I look at the the GOP present and future, I believe they have the current and future upside for impact candidates. I am going to present my case to justify my point. Keep in mind, this is not fact, but just my opinion.

The Present:
Donald J. Trump - like it or not, Donald J. Trump is the present of the GOP. Trump has completely awakened the conservative base to not only the fascistic based ideology of the democrat party, but the clear and present betrayal and threat of what is even worse than a democrat - the RINO. Trump has a rare magnetism, an aura about him that is matched by none, and there is only only one person that comes close, and that person will be mentioned in my "future" list. While I wish Trump would be more elegant and refined in his approach (yeah, I need to follow my own advice as well, LOL), he hits with a sledgehammer, you hit him, he hits back twice as hard. The mere fact that the democrats, RINO establishment, deep state and fake news, and yeah fake news includes FAUX News Network are all out to bring Trump down should let you know that Trump is a major threat and obstacle to their new world order globalist America-hating agenda. Never before has an American President endured so much hatred, intimidation, harassment, besmirchment, defamation, by the forces of evil. He endured more voter fraud and election theft than any past president to have him removed from office. At the present time, Donald J. Trump is our best hope for saving America, he is relentless, fearless, a vicious person with the tenacity to overcome the odds and destroy the forces of evil.

The Future
Kari Lake - Some might be surprised I am listing Kari Lake above Ron DeSantis, but I am doing so for a reason. Lake is in a rare category. She obviously has a very high intelligence. She has a very powerful, commanding and confident presence. Kari is articulate, and while I like Donald Trump, Kari is more polished and refined in dealing with the fake news media. Kari is not only highly intelligent, she is a quick thinker (any wonder why witch face, Katie Hobbs refused to debate her). Of all of the GOP candidates of the future, Kari has tremendous potential. She is fearless, relentless and has tremendous fight in her. She is not caving in to the mass voter fraud in Arizona, she is fighting and staying strong. God willing, she will overcome the democrat/RINO voter fraud and become the next Governor of Arizona and witch face Hobbs will be forced to get on her broom and fly out to wherever her witches haven is. While this might be surprising, if I had to choose between Trump and Lake, I would vote for Lake, she is that impressive.

Ron DeSantis - it was very difficult to put him second to Kari Lake, especially given that he did a brilliant job of handling the hurricane situation in Florida, enticed multitudes of New Yorkers, Bay Staters, Pennsylvanians to move to Florida to turn the state from purple to deep red. DeSantis is relentless, fearless and can be flat out brutal, I love how he supported shooting looters - that is what needs to be done. Yes, Ron has a commanding and powerful presence, he has charisma, and the only reason I list him 2nd to Kari Lake is that she has a more powerful commanding presence. If Trump should get back in office, after he is done, either a Lake or DeSantis would be great in righting this ship known as American away from the democrat fascistic tyrannical dictatorship.

When you look at the democratic side, who do they have? I washed up old has been who is dumber than a rock in Joe Biden. Beto the fake Latino O'Rourke who is only a few IQ points above Biden at best. Hillary Clinton, who while is highly intelligent, is so old she remembers when dinosaurs roamed this planet. AOC who is so dumb, she make Biden look like a genius. And believe it or not, some imbeciles in the fake news are toting John Fetterman as presidential. Fetterman is so dumb, that even before his stroke he made AOC look like she is a member of Mensa. If I could give Fetterman just one gift, it would be shirt that had printed on it: "I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things" The only people dumber than Fetterman are the ones who voted for him.
I got through the Trump part of your post and then decided to respond. I don’t care if you support Trump but what is painfully obvious to me is how deluded you are from the tactics and propaganda that he spews out. The fact that you paint everybody as “America haters” who doesn’t fall in line with the rampant dishonest cult-like following behind trump just displays how detached from reality you are. At this point the unsubstantiated accusations of a stolen election and the notion that Trump is saving America is just laughable. The dude is an attention whore and propaganda machine. He has divided our nation worse than I’ve ever seen and he has done so based on pure lies and manipulation. It’s very sad to see. Trump and his Toxic ways should be nowhere near leadership. And that goes for his wannabe puppets like Lake and DeSantis that are riding his coat tails trying to act like Pseudo tough guys. Give me a break!

For all of the Trump MAGA worshippers best be sure your handlers know what they are talking about because they are pushing a Fascist Dictatorship
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG GOVERNMENT = do some home work.
Trump has become dumber than a fence post = he thinks he is a ruler and so does deSantis = both are revealing their idiot sides
Prove your lies.

Kari Lake is a babbling lunatic. DeSantis is a boring and gutless bully. Neither can win on the national level.
Joe Biden, senile joke, can't even do a real press conference. Look at his record, Kamala is even LESS popular:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Joe Biden, senile joke, can't even do a real press conference. Look at his record, Kamala is even LESS popular:
I know you think that parroting crazy rants will help DearLeader beat the rap, but that's not the case. The legal system doesn't care if a defendent has followers who say insane things.

I know you think that parroting crazy rants will help Dear Leader beat the rap, but that's not the case. The legal system doesn't care if a defendent has followers who say insane things.
Every one of my points about Biden are true. That you prefer your lies says it all.

Desantis and Lake are what we Republicans call "competent". They can do real press conferences about their policies and decisions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back