Mainstream Media’s Incessant Lies Are Tearing America Apart

"Among the most important precepts of Marxism, usually first on the communist agenda is, control of the media. we see this as talking points are parroted from the media. This is fundamental to any coup. A second important precept is to drive divisiveness into the society to be dominated; the primary job of the media."

"Lies tearing America apart". Right. While he's saying this stuff, and you folks swallow it whole.

In-fucking-credible.
OK Mac, please explain to us what part of the bolded statement in quotes is wrong and why it is wrong. :)
Marxism, communist, coup.

Figure it out yourself, Trumpster. I won't be holding my breath.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot."
Actually, I did.

You people are completely conned. The commies are not coming to get you.

You're being lied to. Still. And you're believing it. Still.

You're a very silly man. Make us laugh more!
Okay, sure!

The election was rigged!

:auiqs.jpg:

"Among the most important precepts of Marxism, usually first on the communist agenda is, control of the media. we see this as talking points are parroted from the media. This is fundamental to any coup. A second important precept is to drive divisiveness into the society to be dominated; the primary job of the media."

"Lies tearing America apart". Right. While he's saying this stuff, and you folks swallow it whole.

In-fucking-credible.
Like you swallowed no fraud? You got your mask on? It is good to be useful, not so good being an idiot.
I know you believe all this stuff.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Enjoy your paranoia.
Not working. Try writing off someone else. You sound like Rightwinger, you can do better.
Mac1958 used to advertise himself as an independent

and today he still babbles about radicals on both extremes

but virtually 100% of his feuds are with conservatives

In-fucking-credible.
OK Mac, please explain to us what part of the bolded statement in quotes is wrong and why it is wrong. :)
Marxism, communist, coup.

Figure it out yourself, Trumpster. I won't be holding my breath.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot."
Actually, I did.

You people are completely conned. The commies are not coming to get you.

You're being lied to. Still. And you're believing it. Still.

You're a very silly man. Make us laugh more!
Okay, sure!

The election was rigged!

:auiqs.jpg:

Flop sweat.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort passed internal Trump campaign information to a Russian intelligence officer during the 2016 election, a new bipartisan Senate report concludes.

The findings draw a direct line between the president's former campaign chairman and Russian intelligence during the 2016 campaign.

Mainstream Media’s Incessant Lies Are Tearing America Apart
27 Apr 2021 ~~ By Chris Taigo
Most Americans realize the mainstream media are biased. According to recent polls, Americans’ trust in mass media has hit all-time lows.
Before moving forward, perhaps we should review a few of the many lies perpetuated by the mainstream media over just the past few years.
Remember the years-long Russian collusion story that dominated the airwaves of CNN and MSNBC and the front pages of prominent newspapers such asThe New York TimesandUSA Today? Fake news. Never happened.
~Snip~
The media, once referred to as the Fourth Estate, because it wielded such power and influence over society, has officially gone rogue.
The American media (and most of the international media for that matter) are wedded to leftist ideology. Instead of informing the public with the stone-cold truth, the modern mainstream media peddle narratives.

Comment:
Reporting must be done objectively, yet today for the most part the News media from printed to TV have become subjectively biased.
Unfortunately the author of this article offhandedly implies the media is working on it's own. They are not. Among the most important precepts of Marxism, usually first on the communist agenda is, control of the media. we see this as talking points are parroted from the media. This is fundamental to any coup. A second important precept is to drive divisiveness into the society to be dominated; the primary job of the media.
The media comprised of major broadcast networks and tens of thousands of internet outlets are owned figuratively and in some cases literally by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Leftist Democrat Communist Party of America. The heads of these organizations are hardcore Leftist Democrat Communists in good standing. And they staff their business in kind. And most importantly, their only job in the destruction of America and Americanism is to regurgitate the Party line handed down from Collective Central. This requires neither imagination, scruples, morality or ethics.
To view 'media' and the PM/DSA Leftist Democrat CPA as one is, at worst, to err on the side of caution.

“The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation. These contradictions are not accidental, nor do they result from from ordinary hypocrisy: they are deliberate exercises in doublethink” George Orwell, 1984
Surely you clowns must be aware that your own conservative media with its massive audience and influence is every bit as much a part of the mainstream media as anyone else

Forum List

Back